~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh she'd be good. Did you see her when she was in Frasier? Heh, I think Cuddy is a lot like that character underneath it all, he he he.
Excuse me being off topic for a moment! ;)

I loved 'Frasier', but I don't remember seeing Lisa Edelstein in it. I could have missed it, or it's too long ago for me to remember! I've just found out on IMDB that it was Season 5, so I might have to try and track that down!
:D

Yeah, they've been playing repeats here and it just happened to be on the same night House was on otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed it was her.
I'll put it in a spoiler thing just in case you don't want to be... well, spoiled.

She was dating Frasier but the relationship was purely about sex and they had nothing else in common, not that Frasier was willing to admit that, lol.

Heyyy...DC in a romantic comedy??? That'd be fun to watch. I had a lot of fun watching Dino when he got so hyperactive and since he's quite a funny guy off-screen then that'd be a good role for him. Hmm...maybe Emily Procter can be the co-star. She can be really funny. She did a comedy movie recently didn't she?

I like Friends! :D Also liked the idea that DC should appear in an episode but well, there's no more Friends.

Or why not put him with Hugh Laurie???? Haha!! :lol:

Or better still...do that innocent-man-being-wrongly-accused and umm...have George Clooney in it too. :devil: But I'm afraid I might totally lost the plot if a movie like that ever comes out. :lol:

brittany0710 said:
Yeah, they've been playing repeats here and it just happened to be on the same night House was on otherwise I probably wouldn't have noticed it was her.
I'll put it in a spoiler thing just in case you don't want to be... well, spoiled.

She was dating Frasier but the relationship was purely about sex and they had nothing else in common, not that Frasier was willing to admit that, lol.
Thanks for the info! Now you mention it, I vaguely remember that happening. :)

DC and Hugh in the same movie! :eek: I think I would pass out! I like George Clooney's acting, but I've never found him that attractive. I guess I have a thing for blue eyes! :D

Thanks for the picture Hummer!

brittany0710 said:
Oooh! How about something like Love Actually that has DC, Hugh Laurie and George Clooney in it?
Whoa! :eek: It would be like the movie god created! :lol:

I'm all for it, but I don't think my heart is strong enough to sit through it. :lol:

Erm... peeps... you forget Colin Firth from Love Actually! Even he WAS in the movie... he could be in this.. remake :p

Footyliz said:
Oh Casp did you mention George, you're not supposed to do that here, too much hotness blows my mind ;)
Uh-oh! I forgotten the rule! :lol:

britanny0710 said:
Oooh! How about something like Love Actually that has DC, Hugh Laurie and George Clooney in it? I'd be all for that. :D
*is dead* Where was the warning sign! :lol:!

Oh that movie would totally wipe me out!!! That would definately break Casper and my unwritten rule, we are not allowed DC and George in the same frame cause it does for us, for any logical thought for the rest of the day :lol:

Lucy said:
DC and Hugh in the same movie! :eek: I think I would pass out! I like George Clooney's acting, but I've never found him that attractive. I guess I have a thing for blue eyes! :D

Heh, I don't find George Clooney attractive either, I was just appeasing the people.

We need to pool our money and make a movie, methinks :lol:

:lol: I think we would all make great casting directors! I would like a job in the wardrobe department for our movie. :D

I was browsing the DC Forum today and found this picture and I had to post it here. I really like these kind of pics, where you can see so much of him! ;)

coastguard.jpg

Oh you're on wardrobe I'll take make-up ;)

Luce needed a warning, you almost killed me with that one!! It really is a nice shot, very relaxed and stunning as usual :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back