~David Caruso Thread #5 'Half A Century Of Hotness!'~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about John Kelly!! I love his accent! I sort of like the rest of the cast too, so I've been watching season 11 which is on TV here at the moment (which I shouldn't do because Steve Bochco is a jerk). When I can afford it I'm going to buy season two even though he's only in the first few episodes. I feel like I'm missing too much having not seen them.

Tinkerbell said:
I'm actually going to get season 2 of NYPD, I know John Kelly is only in a few episodes but I really think it will be worth it. I've also really started to like the rest of the cast.

I've been planning to do that too, but I still wait that price would come bit down...
I think Sipovicz is one of the greatests characters in TV history. Seriously. Esp the "grumpy Andy" that were present in early seasons of Blue :D

I've always wondered how it's possible that Bochco could be angry at DC for so frigging long? It's 13 years, dude! Your show was succesful anyways so who friggin cares!? They are just humans!

Tho for what I've heard, Steve ain't the most easiest person to get along.

But what do I know...

But all that matters now is that I can see DCs hotness somewhere :D

It's also quite pricey over here for NYPD. I love Sipovicz, I think John Kelly and Sipovicz were great together, they also had some really touching scenes, especially towards the beginning. :D

I managed to get it really cheap from Amazon.com (region 1). That was over a year ago though. It was about $20 (inc postage to the UK). :)

Footyliz said:
Did someone say there are more serieses of NYPD :lol: Not so much a fan without DC, like ER has never really been the same without George Clooney and Antony Edwards, virtually stopped watching it these days!

NYPD was quite boring for me without DC. Over here they're showing I dunno which season is that, but definitely one without DC. I watched only one episode and I know I won't watch it again. :rolleyes: It was ok actually but why I said boring is coz I keep feeling something's missing(coz I knew DC left) and the pace was a bit too slow for me. Maybe it was just that episode I watched but well, not exciting enough to get me hooked. Just my opinion, k?

DaWacko said:
Well Tinksy, have your price there, add there 22% VAT plus 20€ AND posting fees. :p
:eek: That is one expensive DVD! Jeez and I thought UK dvd prices were extortionate! :lol:

I think I'm going do as Lucy did, buy it from Amazon (region 1). I don't really want to wait too long for John Kelly hotness. *coughs* and the shower scenes. Hang on, are there any in season two? I know he was only in few episodes, but tell me there’s a shower scene! :eek:

I hate to disappoint you Tink, but there's no season 2 shower scene! :eek:

However, there's a lovely kissing scene and some very nice tender moments. There's topless DC though - that's got to be almost as good as a shower scene! :devil:

I'll settle for a topless DC! :devil: You right Lucy, topless shirt scene is as good as shower scene.

As long as the pecs are showing, I'm happy! :lol:

CSIsMANIAC said:
Wait, David and George's name in the same post?? You're killing me Liz :lol:!

Oh yeah Casp sorry I forgot about that rule :lol:

Did I see JK with Janice again?? Oh they are so sweet together, I need to see these episodes but will wait patiently until it is affordable :rolleyes:

Yeah I love the New York accent, it is much more natural, obviously as DC is a native New Yorker, because it is natural it is much softer he praticlly croons and I just love that ;)

In Killer Date... or Speed Kills (I can't remember which, the one with the speed dating) there's a part where H takes sheets or whatever off stolen tv's and stuff and he says "Look at this, look at this" and he sounds like JK. It's cute :D

Also, Janice has grown considerably on me lately. I now really like JK and Janice together.

No worries Liz but be sure to put a warning sign if you're thinking of doing that again! :lol:

Yup, the eppy where there was Speed Dating was called 'Speed Kills' :).

brittany0710 said:
In Killer Date... or Speed Kills (I can't remember which, the one with the speed dating) there's a part where H takes sheets or whatever off stolen tv's and stuff and he says "Look at this, look at this" and he sounds like JK. It's cute :D

I've gotta watch this ep. again! Guess I'll never get to see John Kelly so thanks for telling. I can at least get a feel there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back