Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Well, I understand that it must be hard to be reminded of something personal when there is going to be a scene like that, but I really feel that it is necessary for TPTB to show it...for once let us see everything without leaving things up to our imagination or thinking that all is clear, when they're just causing more confusion...

2. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thats why, and I though he was abducted by aliens :)

I too think that we need to actually see the talk to be able to understand what the hell is going on.

Im just afraid that TPTB so confused themselves that they dont know how to explain the things that were happening. but Im keeping my fingers crossed for them to actually sticking to some obscure inexplicable plan they had for DL since the start of S4

also right now Im a little torn between wanting the happily ever after and puting Danny on the next flight to a Galaxy far far away

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I say me and Dutch, go and hunt down Danny, have Liffy get Lindsay, and we'll drag them to an excluded place, and have them freaking talk it all out, because its drivin me up a wall!. I don't this to be left up in the air and make us wonder wth is going down, because its stupid and Danny being Danny at the moment. Is confusing. Especially with the, are they or arent they going on. *sighs* Shot me now plz?

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Yeah it will be difficult but since it is TV I think I can learn to bear with it! At this moment I just feel anger at the situation not at either person. As everyone has been saying over and over and over again, this is just a whole bunch of miscommunication (lack of it actually) and once the "final" talk has happened, then I will make my final call. I am trying really hard though to see any good out of this!

Lady Voldemort...hehe...she knows what she is doing bad and she continues it?! For a grieving mother, she sure has no morals. (I still feel bad for her, though, and think that the writers did her no justice)

5. dutch_treat

^^ Lynny, dear, I'll shoot you (with pebbles:p; don't wanna cause permanent damage) AFTER we have put them together and forced them to talk things out...TPTB need answers, D/L need answers and WE need :censored: answers - And I'm so not gonna wait 'til season 5, so I want them :censored: now! :angel:

Please let it be the happily ever after, because when he, in his current state of mind, is send to a Galaxy far, far away he'll probably end up sleeping with the first Wookie he meets :scream:, or even worse...an Ewok :brickwall:

6. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

OK, Im not that good with the Star Wars Universe. Ewoks are the little fluffy thing from The return of the jedi and Chgewbacca was a Wookie? or I have it wrong?

in his current state of mind he could give Darth Vader run for his money. though Im not sure that black on black is exactly his color

and also how desperate would it be to start a discussion on some random fluffy topic completly desregarding the last 2 episodes? such as: where is DL going for their summer holiday?

I told you Im good at the denial thing :rolleyes:

7. dutch_treat

^ You're right about both the Wookie and the Ewoks ;)...and I so wish I hadn't said that...Not a pretty sight, those mental images are :scream:

And at the moment I feel he's actually blinded, so black sounds like his color...:rolleyes:

A completely deserted island, so the only things they can do is talk A LOT and have sex on the beach (and I don't mean the cocktail :devil:)

8. eveninstarz14

Ew! An ewok?! Mental images blahh...Now I am seeing him as Jabba and now I am really creeped out. Blegh...:wtf:

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

me likes the plan. Danny in jeans cut just under his knees and Lindsay in a bikini top and shorts. they would be not talking, then arguing, then clearing the air and then finally making up. can we make it into a movie? pretty please

10. eveninstarz14

They should come to San Diego, California and learn how to surf! Then go to the world famous zoo and visit the panda bears and their cubs. Danny holding a panda cub makes me swoon (even though I am mad at him :D)

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You'll shoot me, why? I'm being nice dangit. I blame CatNip and Liffy. Bad influences, makes an angst person nice. *sighs*

We demand our :censored: or we're going throw them into a :brickwall: and make them beg for mercy. Oh crap. Wheres Mer? and I swear if any of this gets back to Auda about me being fluffy, i will whack you.

12. dutch_treat

because
    You asked for it? *is confused*

You can whack me already :scream:, Liffy and I have already changed positions...suddenly I'm the optimistic who sees a happy ending and he can only come up with the most angsty scenarios imaginable...:wtf:

I don't know why I'm seeing silver linings, I guess it's because I cannot take sides on this one...I feel they are both to blame for the mess they've created and somehow they have to figure that one out together...:cool:

13. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ok so from what i've read here "Personal Foul" will be shwoing D/L out together at a basketball game. right now knowing this much (and hoping beyond hope that this is true) has made me not hate the situation D/L are in now as much. "Personal Foul" is slated to be episode 19 which means that hopefully D/L get some of their shit cleared up in "Like Water For Murder" this up coming week. i still have (very little) faith in the writers that they can make D/L work and bring them back to the way they used to be. more so make the individual characters they way they were: not all pissy and angry.

14. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

:lol: I'm sorry, I take responsibility for the concept - I couldn't (still can't) bring myself to type her name so I started referring to her as 'She Who Must Not Be Named' which then led to the natural evolution of Lady Voldemort (Major Harry P nut over here - books that is).

I'm a little warped! :guffaw:

Liffy!!! You are more warped than me - I completely and utterly freaked!! Screaming 'WTF!!!?!!' then having to explain to those within a five mile radius that it's all ok can make you a l'il bashful. :eek:

Yes that is because for some weird reason he is still Sexy Man Messer. :rolleyes: I know I know. He is a bad man!

*celebrates the multitude of posts even the momentarily scary ones. Liffy!*

Back again cos I watched the DL clips from 4.16. Well, that was bleugh (can't think of a word) the stuff with Danny & Lady V at the beginning had my stomach churning but it would appear to be a one off. Lady V made some form of sense - she knows they're only doing what they're doing to block out what's going on. They know it's not going anywhere. Yay our Linds for standing up and telling it like it is - this kinda confirmed that they were more than a one night stand. He didn't try to deny that this was a relationship when she told him not to make her out to be a clingy gf (good girl!). I've always wondered how you tell a guy to get to **** without doing so. Now I know, classy all the way. Anyone else think Lindsay is looking really good these days? (digressing, I know)

Never thought I'd say this but I felt kinda dirty seeing shirtless Danny since he was with Lady V. Couldn't appreciate it. What I do appreciate is that the whole breakfast thing wasn't a 'hey you're my new gf, f*** buddy and I can't bear not to be with you' it was more of a 'if she leaves then it makes it official, it shouldn't have happened and when she leaves it won't happen again'.

Messed up as it sounds, it was the worst thing that could happen to our ship but it was not the seedy I've got a gf and I don't care. I've seen bad men & if they feel no guilt, they don't get paranoid and defensive. They can just roll with it.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I normally don't come in here, but I felt enoughs enough.

The comments that have been made towards Rikki have been uncalled for. Here's some of the things that have been said.

* Bitch
    * Lady Voldermort
    * House fall on her

and more.

Now, I know, for a fact, that you guys would not want the same thing said to Lindsay. I know, that us Rikki/Danny shippers or Danny/Flack shippers have never talked about her like that. God knows I've never called her a "Bitch" or said have a house fall on her.

I feel its been taken way out of hand. It's a TV show. Think of how you would want Lindsay called.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.