Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Welcome aboard spikegal :) Shippers are always welcomed here and I hope you enjoy yourself partyin' with us mentally in(sane) cooks :D !

It would be great to see Danny and Lindsay reach the meeting each other's family stage, as more than just introductions. Sooner or later they're going to have to integrate themselves into each other's families and I can't help but think what rouse that whole ordeal would be.

By the way, does anyone know if Lindsay's an only child? If she had sisters I'm sure they'd be mighty jealous of her :p Same goes for Louie when he wakes up to his little bro head over heels in love :)

A smile-inducing thought is always a good thought.

2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi guys! I finally have some time to pop in here...today has been such a wonderful day...it was really warm so I went for a walk with my husband and my little boy! It was so good it took me the whole afternoon :D

Glad you like it, Dani! :)

So, what's coming up on this week's ep?

See you soon!

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I've already posted this a page back, but here it is again :):
    "Wealthy people in Manhattan are robbed, and the clues point to a fancy vehicle" The promo is up on the CBS site - looks like it's gonna be an action-packed ep. And it's not in the promo, but according to earlier spoilers Danny and Lindsay process the crime scene together with Stella - Yes! Lindsay's finally out of the lab! And there are also a couple of scenes with D/L in the lab again.
    I don't think Mamma Messer will ever make an actual appearance :(, but just the idea of events like the one you describe are so funny. Both she and Lindsay will make Danny so uncomfortable, but at the same time he doesn't want to leave them alone afraid of what they will discuss once he has left the room :lol: - so he just stays and blushes :D - aaaw!

Oh, no worries buddy, as much as I love angst every now and then - it has to be meaninful :cool:; so it either is there to be the lead-in for a 'happily ever after' :) or it is the cause of a horrible ending :( (which would be bad angst - yeah another figure of speech ;)).

And no worries auda, I'm not offended :) and I actually agree with you and Mo, Liffy and whomever I forgot; the writers of series, movies, etc too often tend to come up with the same cliché scenarios, but I still have a little faith that people who can come up with sex on a pool table and using spray-on condoms :lol:, can write some good angst and come up with a brilliant bump. :cool:

I don't think it will be a good bump either. I cannot recall the exact quote, but something about the phrasing back then left the impression that it would be something negative. :eek: But just the simple fact that THE bump itself is a bad thing doesn't say a thing about what happens after that - there could be a very positive outcome. :D

Hi spikegal! *waves* It's so great to welcome one of the many lurkers who has finally decided to come out of hiding - we can be a bit weird, but we have not seriously damaged anyone yet :D (or have we? :devil:)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hi spikegal, glad to see someone else on this band wagon :)

Ok Catey, For their first Thanks Giving together they would spend the time by themselves or with the team but then I think they'd go to the Messer house hold for the many after that!! I think Danny would Fly Montana back home for Christmas though!! :)

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hey guys! I love this ship! Even though I don't watch much NY, maybe it's coz I live here haha.

So yeah, thought I'd stop by and join the madness of your CANON ship! (Gets jealous!)

Jodie
    xxxx

6. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Ahoy there me shipmates!! *Stuffy saunters into the thread, all giddy over her new Redwall book and seeing all these lovely faces again*

Welcome aboard spikegal! Don't mind Liffy there, he just rambles and no one really pays attention to him ;) hehe *evil grin*

Wubs ya hun xx

I'm currently working on a light, fluffy oneshot set after SOOH, so keep an eye out for it! *cracks whip* :lol:

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Awwww...you guys are so sweet. Feel the love!! :D

If ever we can convince the writers to do so, then we can have our 'good angst'. But until then, let's stick with "teh fluff"!! :cool:

I'm still sticking to the 'bump' thing being that Danny breaks a nail and cries like a baby!! Hey, that's angsty. :lol: I say we just enjoy the little things right now until the bigger things get in the way. :eek:

Welcome newbies!! :D

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Then Lindsay will kiss the wound and make him feel better! If you are having trouble getting the visual, check out my new ficcie (shameless plug!) ;)

Aud, you have a PM!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

"I want to know, everything about you then. And I want to go, down every road you've been. Where your hopes and dreams, and wishes live, Where you keep the rest of your life hid, I want to know the girl behind that pretty stare, Take me there." Awww you just gotta love Rascal Flatts, don't ya! *Mo giggles and passes out oatmeal cookies and milk as she hums softly to herself!* I see Linds loving Rascal Flatts too, and playing them so much that one day in the lab Flack walks up and hears him humming and goes "Uh Messer....you know you're humming a country song right?" And Danny would blush a little and grin, "Yeah it's those Rascal guys, Linds' been playing their new CD and I can't get it outta my head!" And Flack would roll his eyes and laugh... :lol: Can't you just see it! ;)

Lol, I can tell ya right now...we're pretty much not all that sane! ;) Or well let's put it this way, we're sane, just not normal! How's that? But then again we are shipping an incredibly hot CANON ship who pretty much keeps us obsessed and in the Gutter 24/7...so really people can't blame us for not being quite normal! :lol: Right? ;)

Mmmmmm, see now if the writers could do something like that and pull it off I might actually be okay with that and actually find it believable, I just get paranoid and afraid that the writers would make it stretch forever and then make Linds get pissed off and leave him and then he'd spiral further and cheat on her and the whole thing would be shot to heck in a handbasket...(I don't see D/L actually doing any of those things by the way, but I could easily see the writers attempting "angst" and coming out with that...ya know! :p ) So if they could do a storyline like that that wasn't too drawnout, and where we got to see Danny really struggle with the guilt of thinking he caused this to happen to Louie and afraid he might hurt Linds in some way and then when he starts pulling back or acting funny instead of getting hurt and pulling back herself Linds made him tell her what was up and then yeah Liff slapped him, kissed him and told him she was sure he would never do that to her...then I might be okay with that "angst"! I'm telling ya people we really should kidnap all the writers and put ourselves in their places and write the eppys on our own...or at least those parts! :lol:

Ohhh good question, I never thought of that before. Somehow I see Linds with either a younger sister or an older brother...maybe both. I could totally see her joking about her protective older brother to tease Danny and watch him squirm a bit or her having some issue with her little sister and playing the "I'm older so I'm right" card with her...it just fits somehow! I don't know if she does actually have any siblings though, I don't think they've ever said on the show!

Heehee, I SOOO totally want to see a scene like that! If we can't have it on the actual show maybe someone should write a ficcie about it...mmmm, plot bunnies anyone?! ;) I could totally see it, they'd be ganging up on him teasing and giggling and Danny would just sit there blushing but too afraid Mama would pull out her photo albums if he left! :lol:

Yeah see, and that's my problem...I LOVE the scenes we have gotten so far this season and I am more than happy to stand and applaud the writers on their work thus far *Mo does just that, standing and applauding the writers on fabulous D/L scenes thus far!* But I'm still skittish about hoping that writers will come up with "good angst" instead of taking what was beautiful and destroying it in an attempt at tension! Sorry if that's pessimistic, but I think I've just had too many other shows where my ships suffered for a loooong time as the writers attempted to turn "angst" good! :p I definitely still do hope the bump with be brilliant and something that will bring them together and not drive them apart, and if the writers do manage to do that I will be one of the first to sing their praises...but I'm going to realistic as I hope for it...and still cling to my fluff as long as possible! :lol:

Hey hon! Welcome! I saw your name and grinned, it's always nice to see more D/L shippers and now we can share two ships, sweet! :lol: You live in NY, wow I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to at least visit there and you get to be there all the time! It's probably good I don't live there though...I'd be stalking all the NY locations and not doing anything else! :lol:

Well said Wub! If we could get the writers to give us our version of "angst" and not the standard t.v. sucky one, then I'd be way more in favor of angst and then tension it could bring along with with inevitable and very sweet "release" of that tension! :devil: But until we know the writers are doing it our way, I'm definitely with you and keeping it all about the fluff! :D

Lol, love the shameless plug Vexxy that was awesome! ;) Did you post a link? Not that I can't go find it :lol: just curious! :D

Okay I'm off to hang out with my fam...they're coming over and invading my newly clean home, yay for me! :lol: Have a swell Sunday evening to all y'all and yay for another new and what sounds to be good D/L eppy on Wed! Oh and don't forget Tuesday the 9th: NY Season 3's on DVD! Sweet deal, finally we will be able to have it on DVD! :lol: Cuz we aren't obsessed enough as it is! :rolleyes: :lol:

Okay really, later!

*Mo grins, waves and shimmers away in her very pink, very fluffy, very clean shippy bubble!* :D

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Mo, don't rub it on about the release date of the dvds! Here I was, all looking forward to getting the season 3 dvds of my favorite show here(so looking forward to "Snow Day" on dvd, when I checked the release date for the dvds here in Canada and we don't get the release until N0VEMBER 27! You all are so lucky to be able to get yours on Tuesday. Colour me jealous, and I was so looking forward to this to. Oh, well, new episodes will just have to suffice for me until we get the release. Please do tell if we get any extras, especially anything concerning Danny/Lindsay. I so look forward to them being released here. As I recall, we had the same problem last year.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay hon I won't rub it in, sorry babes! ;) Maybe us down in there US who get it first can have a DVD viewing party for all y'all who won't get it yet :D At the very least I will most definitely tell you any and all the cool details and extras that we get! :D Especially of course anything remotely pertaining to D/L! :D

12. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi everyone! *waves* A quick stop-by between some appointments...I am so busy...Blegh!

OOPS! Thanks for posting it again, Dutch! Like I said, I just don't have time to catch up with the new posts in our thread.

Like you're saying, Dutch, I don't think Mamma Messer would come to the show. The only 'parent' that came in one of the CSI-shows was Sam Braun, I guess. But it would be great if they made a comment about a dinner-party at the Messer-house :lol: I hope they do that! It would definitely be awesome!

I can't think of a way there won't be a positive outcome. Simply because AZ said the relationship would 'deepen'. So I think it'll be a problem-bump, and Danny and Lindsay go through it together which makes the relationship 'deepen'. :) That would be great *sighs*

Welcome spikegal! Hope to see you often in here!

So, I'm off again, have to go to the doctor...

13. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

There are those who are having it even worse ... like we in Europe, for an example Sweden. We get season 2 out November 7th. I just love living here! ;)

Time go so quickly! Episode 3 already and soon a new thread too! What's happening? :eek:

Thanks for trying to cheer me up the other day! You guys are so ... CANON! :)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning! *Mo pops in not quite happy it's Monday...but glad cuz it means it's a day closer to more D/L love!* :D How are you all this morning? Good I hope! :D

Yeah JenP even if they just mention going to dinner or spending the holidays with Danny's family or his mom or whatever, that'd be really cute! I would love to have that scene of Linds hanging out with his mom, but yeah I'm fairly certain we won't get that! But a mention of her by Linds would be great and fun to see the look on Danny's face when he realized Linds was talking to his mom! ;)

Awwww, Svart wow, you got a bit of a wait ahead of you for Seas 3 there hon...well no worries, we'll have all the juicy details about extras and stuff right here for ya! ;) (Now I have to make sure I have the money to go buy it myself! :lol: )

Alright quick in and out for me...gotta be off to work! :p Have a swell day y'all and I'll be back later, of course! Yay for new eppy's and CANON love! :D

*Mo twirls around and shimmers away in her fluffy bubble of wub!*

15. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Well hello shipping buddies! ;)

I suddenly have images of Danny and Lindsay standing in the middle of the laboratory, surrounded bij co-workers, and then Lindsay out of nowhere mentions something DAnny's mom said about him...And everyone will hear it! And he will be SO ashamed! :lol: And after that having Sid say something totally awesome :D My shipping-mind makes a jump right now!

And SB, me too is feeling sad.... Why can't those stupid DVD's come our way...NOW... :mad:

Gonna bring my daughter to bed now...finally some father and mother time... I had to go to a dentist, to a doctor, do some groceries, went to IKEA 'cause I desperately needed some new chairs, and had to clean my house since I had a few friends over from my daughter's class...and the mothers in here know what that means ;) See you soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.