Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome back PSG and cammie. page 22! there has been a LOT of D/L sweet talkin' ;) . great examples and answers to the 'i love you' question. :)

time to party at buddy Jen's! :cool: this IS a pool party, right?

*throws m&ms at stuffy and brings some eclairs for dessert*

lookin' good there, mr. danny. ooh la la. cuzzy, stop looking at lindsay like that! :p

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome back! It's nice to be missed! I think you guys are the ones who did!

Welcome back Cammie! Glad you're back! :)

Nice avvie, Angel. I love tigers!

Since everyone else is... M&M FIGHT! *throws M&Ms at everyone then ducks behind Larry* :lol:

Later guys! xxx

*Jen pushes PSG away from Larry, 'cause she's already hiding there and throws some M&M's after her!*

It's a great party, with top movies! Has anyone seen Danny and Lindsay? I can't find them anymore....They didn't try to sneak out, did they?

Can't wait for the next season to start!

Chell-bell sneaks in with a hamper of cookies and surprises everybody!!

hello everyone!! how are we all? i knowi have been away for like the longest time - ever - so i thought i would come back in! the weather has been soo nice the last week or so, ( actually, since Rihanna was knocked off the number one spot) lol so have been sunning myself when i havent been at work lol i cant believe i have missed so much again! lol i had to catch ip on 5 whole pages :( lol but it was fun tho!!

i think this is gonna be such a great episode! It is gonn abe soo cool! u can just imagine when danny goes in there and is kinda scared, and Lindsay tells him not be a baby about it.. only for her to get scared herself! lol i cannot wait!! :D

Liff bud!!

hello huni!!! **tackles shipper bud from behind** have missed ya lots!! hows it going being Sf?! go liff! :D

Angffy!!! hello buddy ol' pal!! ** gives angffy biiiig hugz!** im back! lol missed lots again as ususal, but all is good!!! :D how you been? i replied to ur PM!! :D

be back later ya'll!!
hope everyone had a good time at the party! ;) i will soo have to come to the next one ;)

XXXX

*Dani arrives at Jen's house and is welcomed by 'flying' M&M's coming from everywhere* Hi guys!, I see the party is already rocking :D And I heard about playing with water? Glad I wasn't here yet *giggle* I am not soak :p Tough we obviously can't say the same about D/L ;) *Humpy jumps to the pool* :cool:

Welcome back PSG and Cammie and Chell *hugs buddies*

Yummy, Cammie let me tell you that your lasagne is DLicious :) I love lasagne hun! Throws a little bit of it to Liffy's and stuffy's heads :p

Page 22 means new thread names already :eek: Wow! As always, I have no inspiration, but I am pretty sure you'll come up with the best ideas :)

Oh, and...
dutch said:
It's actually something I find quite adorable of guys in general ...how they go out of their ways to impress the ladies only to have their attempts of showing just how masculine they are blow up in their faces every once in a while ...and I think Danny's a proto type of a guy with that kind of behaviour ...You just gotta love them...*Lindsay nods*
*nods along with Lindsay* Absolutely ;) I agree *takes her chantilly out and 'attacks' dutch with it for saying that that well*

*Dani sits enjoying the D/L marathon*
"Past Imperfect" :rolleyes: Just look at the looks they give each other in their first scene :) This is Danny that Lindsay loves (couldn't you tell by her smile???)

Our ship and our parties are so awesome :D

*Liff tiptoes into the thread, spraying whipped cream over everyone's heads as they sleep*

Hehehe...Mornin' All! Or...afternoon in my case :D How are we all today after the fabulous party at Jen's place last night?? :)

Dutch asked:
What do you guys think, shall we go get D/L out off the pool to let them watch some 'inspiring' :devil: movies with us or shall we let them play a little bit longer? :D
Well, they might want to get themselves dried up, but I highly doubt they have the ability to pay attention to the movie. :lol: I'm sure they'd prefer to snuggle up to each other in the corner - next to the fire. :)

Stuffy:
*shrugs nonchalantly and runs a finger down one of her swords*
Do you have a fetish for swords or something cos - clearly you can't stop fingering that sword of yours. .... :devil: That sounded a tad bit dirty. :p My bad.

Catey said:
Well, we are busy little writers on this thread, aren't we? After I got through the two novel length posts by Liffy, catching up wasn't too bad. Man, you are a prolific writer, aren't you?
Hahaha - I've been called prolific more than once in my lifetime. :lol: And my posts aren't THAT novel-length were they? :D

And I'm not truly E.V.I.L. like you've implied.
Oh but why not? I love Evil people :devil: It makes them more interesting :p

Cuzzy said:
cuzzy, stop looking at lindsay like that!
Did you just tell me to stop looking at Linds? :eek: Danny! Go put your clothes back on! Let's how YOU like that you nitwit! :lol:

CHELLE-BELLE!!! You're baaaack :D Now we're just going to chain you to the pole so you dont wander off anymore! :lol:

Tiggy.gif

Tiggy says "rawr" :p

Hey guys! Liff kicked some sense into me and I realized how much I missed you guys, so I'm back. Sort of anyway, at least in time for my opening. ;) I'm still opening the next thread! :p

*Hugs everyone and offers cake for peace offering*

Stuffy: Oh my God! You love swords? I love guns! But only in shooting ranges, of course. :lol: I don't go around shooting people.

Here's my favorite picture of all-time! (Tied with Risk, of course. :lol:) I love this picture, because so much emotion and hurt and love is poured into that hallway here:
3030927tq9.jpg

MISSED YOU GUYS!

I think they should watch movies with us...although I'm not entirely sure they'll pay attention to them
I think you're right Stuffy! They only glanced at the screen once before they (like Liffy already predicted) curled up in next to the fire place...Aaaaw! :)

Catey I loved "French Kiss" haven't seen that in a very, very long time...txs for reminding me... :D

Chell & Delia Welcome back! You've been missed! :D *takes a piece of the peace offering cake not quite understanding the reason for it*

Oh and I love all the pics... :)

Okay, thread titles...I still am not coming up with anything interesting, but I'd like to suggest:

Danny/Lindsay #19: So much more than a one-night-stand!

*runs off with the last M&M's :p and aims her super soaker at anyone who tries to come after her* :lol:

Holy cow you guys write a lot, and I was only gone 1 day. Apparently I can never go to a concert again without missing loads of stuff...

DEL! You're backkkk! *tackles* What's up sunshine! :lol: I love that pic too, LRC is one of my fave NY eppys.

And Danny and Linds would watch the movie if we asked them, but honestly I think we'd rather them not watch the movie, if you catch my drift.

Hey guys!

Del! Welcome back bud! We missed you! Wicked pic, I love LRC, even tho i'm a fluffy!

Likin the thread title suggestions... My creativity is running pretty low atm, but i'll get thinking and maybe come up with a few later.

Liff, Tiggy is so cute! :D

Later guys! xxx

Welcome back everyone!! And everyone is missed when they aren't here---we love everyone!! We probably love too much. It's like a huggy convention here. :lol:

I still like my "Holy Pool Tables, Batman" suggestion!! I like your suggestion, Dutchie. :D

I think I'll dump the boyfriend---basically because I have more dreams about D/L than I do of him. Poor dude. See I can't judge Lindsay because I've done worse things to guys before. *Runs away from pitchforks* :eek:

Del, you should check out my lj page. Something you'd probably like. You too, Mo. ;)

To be nice I have a pic for y'all. :)

222_0810.jpg

*credit goes to csi-caps.com

Hello buddies!
First of all, welcome back Cell, PSG, Del and Cammie! :)

Dutch said:
Danny/Lindsay #19: So much more than a one-night-stand!
I love this title!!! Is awesome… :)

Dani, Del, Aud, I love the pics…we need pics! It’s the best way we survive during the summer hiatus! :D

Rad said:
And Danny and Linds would watch the movie if we asked them, but honestly I think we'd rather them not watch the movie, if you catch my drift.
I agree! And they prefer to dedicate themselves to other activities… :devil:If we ask them to watch the movie, they’d find soon an excuse to visit the broom closet! :lol:

^^awwww thanks for all the kind welcome backs! hehe i absolutely love all the pics so far.. but yesh, Abby i totally agree.. we need more pics!!!! :lol:

Del! how are u doin hun?! have u been to thailand already?! lol have missed u lots! hope everything is ok.. are u ready for the next opening?! ;) cant wait for it!! :D

i am noo good at title names.. ill leave that up to you lot hehe but dutch ur title is a good one!!! :D xx

A BIG welcome back to those who were M.I.A. for a while. We missed ya tons *huggles*

Stuffy: Oh my God! You love swords? I love guns! But only in shooting ranges, of course. I don't go around shooting people.

*giggles* I have a collection going. Four swords (one is wood), a dagger, and two Sgian Dubhs. Ask Liffy; he knows all about them. I constantly have to prod him cause of his antics ;)

Wubs you babe :D

I bring two gifts for you all.

"How *dare* you interrupt us!!"

Love this one.

I'm more of a fan of swords than guns. I'm thinking Stuffy that you should write a fic about Danny and Lindsay getting some hand to hand sword training.

I don't know sword lingo and I believe that you could pull it off. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back