Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Woo! Party time ;) *walks over to Jen's house and raids her fridge* This look good :D

I don't know, I think I'll rewind a good...oh say 20 times. Then watch the episode because I'll be totally excited to see the D/L goodness. Then after I watch the episode, I 'll go back to the credits and depending on how much D/L HAWTness they put in that episode I'll watch it again too :D Sounds like a good plan, if I do say so myself ;)

2. JenP

JenP Police Officer

ILuvJonathanTogo, you've got the first post on page 22! That means we can discuss new thread names during the party!

WOW! I'm gonna think of some right now!

3. NinaM

NinaM Hit and Run

Sorry....no I have no idea really when CSI NY will start back up here...usually CSI LV and CSI NY are the ones that starts after the other ends since they are the two CSI shows to hold Monday night slot... so I'm guessing it will be back on when they have aired CSI LV... and since it's 13 epis left of that season..a wild guess is 13 weeks..if they don't end up taking a break after..but usually they don't ...all we can do is wait and see..I watch the epis even though I've already seen them ;)

4. SvartaBaskern

SvartaBaskern Witness

Yeah, I know what you mean ... ;) I too usually see the new episodes on the internet, if I can find them. But my English isn't supergood, so I miss the translation. Sometimes I feel that I'm missing things because of slang.

Where is the party??? I'm coming over right now! :cool: Oops, I forgot, I haven't moved to Gutterville yet ... typical! :mad:

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*enters Jen's garden, puts Pavarotti next to his friend Larry and takes a nice cool beer too* :D

I've been shopping all afternoon and my feet are killing me, so I just sit here and relax for a while :)...*grabs Montana and sits here in a chair too* let's discuss guys

Nope Dani & Stuffy he isn't that bad...not bad at all :devil:...It's actually something I find quite adorable of guys in general :)...how they go out of their ways to impress the ladies ;) only to have their attempts of showing just how masculine they are blow up in their faces every once in a while :rolleyes:...and I think Danny's a proto type of a guy with that kind of behaviour :cool:...You just gotta love them...*Lindsay nods* :D

Yeah we can discuss new thread names...can think of any good ones right now, but maybe later...

Welcome back PSG! :)

6. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Yay!!! I’m here my dear buddies!!! Cammie’s back!!!

Wow a party??? Great! :D :D :D

*Cammie pops in then knocks at Jen’s door and hugs her*

I’ve brought special Italian wine and ‘lasagne’. I hope ya like them :)
    I missed y’all!!! But fortunately I’m here.
    I had fun and relax at the same time :)
    But now I’m ready to start again ;)
    I know that this post is not so long, but I’ll post soon!
    You posted so much buddies!

Dutch I love when you write in Italian!!!

Liffy , you’re a kindergarten teacher? Awwwwww!!! It’s so cool! I love children! :D

Vex I absolutely love your avvie! It has spectacular colours!

And Dani , my dear cousin! I missed ya! I’m glad to see ya here hun!

Ciao!!! :D

7. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Since when do you have Pavarotti with you??? It's the goat, right? I thought it belinged to the Ffys?

PARTY OVER HERE!!!!

8. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*swoons into thread, holding a gigantic water gun, which she does her fellow buddies with before pouring the rest on herself*

Liffy, evil or not, you wubs me :D

I had a sudden urge this morning to watch 'Supermen' before I left...I guess the whole "proposal" thing does it for me ;)

Alrighty, I'm going to head off and get ready for this amazing party we're about to have. Sounds like it'll be another great one :D you girls (and guy) are a blast to hang out with. Any bets on Montana pushing Danny into the pool??

WET DANNY!!!!!!! *giggles at the anticipation*

9. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

how exactly do you do that?? I really want to learn!
    ::Kate makes sad puppy dog eyes at Mo::

10. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

*Liff stumbles into the thread grinning as he watches Linds push Danny into the pool. Liff tiptoes up to Linds and nudges her in too.* You can thank me later :cool:

:eek: You take that back!! Whatdya mean no one missed you! We missed you like a tub of candy! :D

There's never the need to complain when there's a D/L marathon on. And just think; by the end of S4 our marathon's gonna be lasting pret-ty long :devil:

Oh cool! Well...I don't seem to have any ideas right now either. It's getting a little late and I'm drowsy :p But rest assured, I'll come up with a few Fluffy ones by morn. :D I always do...

Cammie sweetheart! You're back :D Glad t'hear you had fun :)

rofl. Pavarotti belongs to Dutch now since she offered to take care of him. I have Tiggy and god-knows what Stuffy keeps in her house/garden :p

Already done sweetheart - why do you think they're both passionately making out in there? It would explain the excess of steam too *wipes fogged glasses before dumping some ice into the pool* Save it for later! - Oh wait...nvm :devil:

11. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Gee, I sure missed a lot when I was away! Who took care of Larry? Did you, Liff?

I'm putting in a new movie right now, and I laid down some matrasses on the floor. Pj's on everybody and bring in the M&M's!

New thread name-suggestion: Bring on the M&M's! Sorry, no further inspiration!

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Cam welcome back...e grazie! ;)

*takes off her totally soaked clothes and puts on a nice and warm pair of pj's*

What do you guys think, shall we go get D/L out off the pool to let them watch some 'inspiring' :devil: movies with us or shall we let them play a little bit longer? :D

Jen, Larry has been in the Zoo while you were away and had a blast with the other animals... :D

*throws M&M's at Stuffy*

13. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Oh, well that's just mean :p *grab a handful of M&Ms and tosses them at dutch*

Hmmm...I think they should watch movies with us...although I'm not entirely sure they'll pay attention to them :devil:

*shrugs nonchalantly and runs a finger down one of her swords* Oh you know, little knick knacks and such. You should see my weapon collection. *points toword direction of bedroom* And I have no idea how Danny got into my bed. Not that I'm complaining.

*With an inncoent look on her face, Stuffy grabs a pillow, snatches another handful of M&Ms, throws a couple Anffy and vex, snuggles up to her buddies, and settles in for a nice relaxing movie*

*Just for the fun of it, aims an M&M at dutch whom wubs her very much* :D

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

**Catches some of the m&m's that Stuffy tosses**

Now what movie do you think that both of Danny and Lindsay will watch?

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, we are busy little writers on this thread, aren't we? After I got through the two novel length posts by Liffy, catching up wasn't too bad. Man, you are a prolific writer, aren't you? I kid, I kid. Who else would I have to torture with spoiler boxes. And I'm not truly E.V.I.L. like you've implied. I just can't help myself, and with a nickname like the Spoiler Queen, well I have to live up to that. So, pass the M&M's, and let's continue with this party. I'm kind of worn out tonight, so I won't be the life of the party, but it's nice to be with other sanity challenged people, right Mo?

Oh, and as for what movie Danny and Lindsay might watch, may I suggest "French Kiss" with Meg Ryan and Kevin Kline? It's a romantic comedy that I think they would enjoy. Anyone else seen it? Just my recommendation anyway, plus I'd love to see what the Gutter King will make of the title of it. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.