Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

What is due tomorrow, Friday, July 6th, my sweeties?! Why your lessons!! :)

You know we could live on thread titles from "Snow Day" for many months. So many good quotes. I still like the "I Do" one. Probably better than what I had planned on suggesting: Pool Table Booty!! :devil: :lol: :devil:

He's one hungry boy I tell ya! I guess she finally sat down and had a meal with him that didn't involve nasty bugs. :lol:

Why is it that I still do not like the 'phone sex' conversation with D/L? It seems out of place I suppose? :rolleyes:

Mo, you there? Are you okay? :cool:

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo prances in, no less sunburned but at least now stylishly outfitted in her very own fashioned from a sarang for herself halter top! :lol: *

Hey y'all! :D Liffy lol, you are in the gutter bud! I LOVE it! :D It's fun down here...so many lovely thoughts...like showers and hot steamy... :devil: well you know! ;) Heehee! :lol: And I agree with Liffy, Jen you should name your baby Owen, if it's a boy ;) that'd be really cute! :lol: (but of course whatever you pick will be cute too! ;) )

Bummer about having to miss CH Stuffy hon, that eppy rocks! Lol, any eppy with D/L rocks...but that's one of the really good ones! :D

Lol, and yeah Del I remember giggling when Danny said that to Linds after she hung up and made that face...it was just so cute! Gah I just love them, they are so freakin' cute and fun and in love and....*Mo giggles and fluffs it up!* :lol:

ETA: AUD!! Hi wub! :D You don't like the phone sex convo huh...that's okay babe, can I still like it though Fluffy Twin? ;) Heehee! :lol: And yeah I'm okay darlin', sore and red, but I'll live! :D Thanks for asking hon! *Huggles...carefully!* ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Aud: Speaking of food, I think he just uses that as an excuse to get close to Linds(!)--in Love Run Cold, he was pushing Lindsay a bit and he was like "I'm starving!... Mac wants us to solve the case, but he doesn't want us to starve! :) How cute!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I think that part of it is that he's just a guy...and in my experience guy's are pretty much always hungry! :lol: Dang fast metabolism of theirs! :lol: But I'm sure a big part of it was like you said that he just wanted to eat with her to BE with her! :D Cuz eating is a good excuse to spend time with someone and LINGER a long time! ;) And Danny would've taken any excuse to be able to be around Linds...the boy was infatuated...and that has only grown as time's gone by! Awww love.... :D

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I'm glad you are okay. That's what happens with fair skinned blondes!! Burns= Ouchy!! And yes, sweetie you can love that scene as much as you want. I think a scene like that would be okay now. But then, I don't know it just felt strange. I'll get over it. I adore them so much! :)

It is cute, Delia sweetie! :D

The 'hungry' thing is just his term for 'nooky'. Two things men love: food and smex in the afternoon! :devil:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo snuggles her Fluffy Wub!* :D You're fabulous hon! Have I told you that lately? ;) Yeah I'll be okay...thanks! And yeah us fair skinned blondes need the sunscreen :rolleyes: I knew that, now I just need to make sure I remember that! :D

I really do like that scene, but then again it was interaction with my couple and a racy interaction at that...so of course I love it! :lol: And yeah if they had it now, I would LOVE it!! :devil: I adore them too babes, they are just so adore-able! ;)

Lol, yeah in Danny's hot world hungry=nooky! :devil: Lol, now Aud darlin, take those two loves of men and combine them...food while having smex in the afternoon...strawberries and whipped cream anyone? :devil: Heehee! :lol: *Ohhhh, the fantasies that conjures...* :devil:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: Mo: You're right: guys are always hungry. :) I hope you get better soon! I like a HEALTHY Moriel! :D

Aud: Haha, he is cute. I don't blame Linds for loving him so!

*Pats DL on the head for being so cute!*

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay I KNOW I am in the gutter, because I read that and I swear....dooooown to the Gutter I went! :devil: Heehee! :lol: And yeah they're always hungry...for one thing...or "another"! :devil:
    And yeah hon, I want to be healthy too...I like Healthy Mo, healthy Mo is much more fun! :lol:

Yup Danny is cute...and hot...and smexy...and so loveable...and oh dear lord I want to jump him like all the time! :devil:

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Is Danny hungry again? Oh well, I guess we'll just have to feed him! :) :)

I hope we get more of those moments this season! :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Danny's hungry again? My goodness that man recovers...I mean, uh, gets hungry...fast, I just "fed" him :devil: ...he's insatiable! ;) Awww well, I'll have to feed him again I guess...tough job I know, but someone's gotta do it! :lol:

*Mo grabs the strawberries and whipped cream and goes off to feed the insatiable Mr. Hotstuff...again! :devil: *

And yeah Vexxy dear, I hope we get lots more fun D/L moments this season...D/L moments are always fun, and the fluffy ones are especially fabulous! :D

ETA: Alright my dears, I'm off to sleep I think...well first I'll be putting on yet another layer of aloe...and then trying to fall asleep without actually touching any of my body to the sheets...lol, now that's a lovely picture isn't it! :lol: :lol: Anyway...night my dears! I'll be back in the morning...and we'll make a new poll sometime tomorrow! ;)

*Mo grins and climbing gingerly into her fluffy bubble, shimmers away!* :D

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Ah CH and LoLD both such wonderful D/L ep's. :D

No wonder Danny's always 'hungry'...she just keeps feeding his appetite...She's making him all kinds of promises when he helps her solve her case and she suddenly starts talking about phone smex...I think he's really happy they're finally 'eating' together. :devil:

There definitely should be more of those moments next season...it's almost illegal how cute they are in those scenes... :cool:

Jen when can the doctors actually tell wether it's a boy or a girl?

Okay I'm off...*suddenly has the strange urge to buy strawberries* ;)

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Mornin' everyone! (okay it's not so much morning anymore -but hey, I got up late) :D

Mo hunni, :p too many dirty thoughts there...wait. We live in the gutter, howdy neighbour! Love thy neighbour :D Now I wonder what Linds is doin' whilst you're all playin' with Danny....hmm. Oh LIIINDS!! :devil: Wanna play a game? It's called eat the strawberries and chocolate sauce of the most interesting surface you can think of...my turn first. Lie down honey :devil:

:devil:

I have a sudden urge to buy strawberries too, and I *think* it's strawberry season here, ya gotta love early winter ;)

I'm sure Lindsay babe loves to be pampered by our Mr. Hotstuff, he has to feed her first before he gets fed :devil:

What the feeding entails....well, I'll leave that up to their insatiable appetites. :lol:

*Liff dissappears in a 'poof' of smoke*

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I already voted for the poll. God, we have so many good hypothesis, that either one that gets the biggest number of votes will be great ;)

I really like the new suggestions for the kid name. For some reason, I would like a girl first, because I am imagining how cute it would be Danny dressing her in an adorable pinkie dress :rolleyes: Anyway, Madison and Sophia would be great! As for Aiden, that would be so beautiful of them, I really think that would be a plausible option...

Oh, and the happy family watching Disney together? That's just the cutest scene I could imagine right now (those that include the kids, that is :devil:). And I really think "Peter Pan" would be Danny's favorite, or "The Little Mermaid". My guess is that, in addiction to "Beauty and the Beast", Lindsay would like "Mulan". I guess they would like them all, in fact, because Disney movies are just awesome :)*goes to hear some more Disney songs
    "A whole new world
    With new horizons to pursue
    I'll chase them anywhere
    There's time to spare
    Let me share this whole new world with you"

Danny's hungry all the time, but I am sure Linds is capable and pleased to serve him one of the best dishes ever made...Now you go figure out which one they prefer :rolleyes: :devil:

Mo, I hope you get better fast hun, that must hurt so much *gives some more of that aloe thing*

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my dear shippy buddies! *Mo pops in, still sunburned but currently in denial about how much like a lobster she really still looks! :lol: * Happy Friday everyone! I like Friday, Friday's are good days! They mean the weekend is here and that is always a good thing...plus that means I get to sing the "Finally Friday song" and let's face it...that's always a treat! ;)
    "It's finally Friday, I'm free again...I've got my motor running for a wild weekend! It's finally Friday, I'm outta control...forget the workin' blues and let the good times roll!!" :lol:
    Awwwww, good times! :D And yeah it's a country song but I can totally see Linds playing that loud in the apartment, singing along without a care in the world! That would be awesome to see! :lol: (I think it's funny, but whenever I think of where either of them live, I just assume it's "their" apartment now...just they just fit living together for me...somehow, ya know! :D )

I know they play those teasing/flirty/coy scenes so amazingly well! Their chemistry is really brought to light in those scenes, I love it! They play so very well off of eachother all the time...but those scenes just highlight how totally cute they are all the more! :D *Sigh!*

Lol, strawberries eh? Wonder where you got that idea...*Mo grins and scampers off to finish getting all the whipped cream off Danny before Liffy gets done with Linds and sends her off to find Danny again! ;) *

Okay apparently I am BAD this morning (okay, okay I'm bad all the time I know! :lol: But especially this morning...) cuz I read that and I swear I hit the Gutter so fast I didn't know what hit me! :devil: :lol: Liffy! ;)

Awwww thanks hon! You're too cute...thanks for the aloe ;) Sorry for all the whining about my sunburn by the way y'all...I'm not as much of a woos as it seems like :lol:

Okay here we go...new poll time! We're getting close to our new thread y'all, yay!! I'm just hoping I get home in time from work today to start it! I should, cuz I'm really excited for it... ;) Anyway...here's our final poll...I took all the choices with 6 votes or more...and I know from 3 votes to 1, but I think our top choice is pretty clear! But even so...vote, vote, vote!! :D And thanks in advance! ;) I'll be back this evening...have a fabulous Friday y'all! :D

*Mo grins and drinking her lovely cup of morning java, shimmers gleefully off in her Fluffy bubble!*

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I adore Sabastian. He is the epitomy of cool and collected. AHH! :eek:

:lol: Anywho - I have to say I'm not a fan of the name Giovanni (sorry Dutch!) I think it's evil. :p

Wee.

Honey if I make it sf till the premier I'll bake all of you my chocolate cake :p I have so much faith in myself :lol: (runs to check if there's any flour left)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.