Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rad: Go ahead and post the poll tommorow... I'm sorry that I posted the list of names so early though, I must say--since we only had ONE page to give ideas to.

Vex: Oh you poor darling... I hope all goes well with your exams honey!

:)

Mercy: Are you up for another challenge please?

The one with 'I DO' sounds great. :)

Vex, don't worry about your accounting class, you'll do great!! :)

As far as kid names, I like the more traditional ones like: Daniel, Emily, Michael, Emma... :)

It's been kind of a rough day, so I'll see y'all later. Happy D/L dreams everyone. ;)

*Mo steps gingerly into the thread...covered in aloe vera gel and very sore!* Hello my lovelies! Yup you guessed it, I spent WAY too much time in the sun today! :lol: It was gorgeous and we were on the water all day and poor little me got sunburned...and when I say sunburned I mean the "OMG-you're-the-color-of-a-tomato!" type of sunburn!! Which is especially sad because I did actually put on sunscreen today and plus, I usually tan and don't burn! :p Fun times for me! :rolleyes: Oh well! Happy 4th to everyone again, fireworks are exploding out my window as I type! :D Anyone want to guess how D/L spent their 4th? I'm thinking BBQ-ing with the team and then snuggling together on a picnic blanket in Central Park while watching fireworks! :D Cute huh! :lol:

Gutter dork Liffy winked:
I love being a guttery dork here. There's nothing better.
You're so right my friend! Being in the Gutter rocks, and being a dork (as we know, I know!) is totally fun...put the two together and well what could be better?! :devil: Awwww the gutter...good times! ;)

Carly dear asked:
what about a girls name? cause I would love to see Danny being a protective dad to a little princess with his eyes and her mamas hair and smile. I think her name could be something Italian sounding - like Sofia or Gina. my choice was Mia Monroe Messer - like the 3 Ms
Awwww yeah, I understand everyone thinking Danny would want a baby boy first...but I really would like to see him with a baby girl! He would be the world's most adorable sexy protective dad with his little princess! I would love to see that! *Mo melts at the mere thought!* And I LOVE the name "Mia" hon...that would be SOOOOO adorable! I'm still likin' the name "Bella" for their little girl...

Darlin' Niece Rad hon said:
Or if someone beats me to it, go for it.
Okay, I think basically everyone has voted, any problems with me posting a new poll tomorrow morning?
Hey babes! I was gonna post this tonight, but since you're gonna in the morning anyway...I'll let you go ahead and do that! ;) I'm really excited for this new thread, all these names are so fun! They'll all make great titles, and I've got some really fun ideas for starting the thread already...lol, it's gonna be fun! :D

Don't ya just love our ship y'all! I just LOVE our ship! They are SO very meant to be, for so many lovely reasons! I'm so excited for this next season, it's gonna rock! That said bring on the spoilers....lol, Liffy bud while I respect and even almost understand your desire to go Spoiler Free...I could NEVER do it! :lol: I just like knowing the details too much! I like the anticipation of knowing something is coming and looking forward to it so much only to have it be that much better when you see it! I could never do the "not-knowing" thing...I'd stress about it too much! :lol: So more power to ya Liffy but I'm afraid I will not be joining you! My hand acts independently of my body and before I realize it I'm reading the boxes! :lol: So I stopped fighting it! ;)

Alright my dears...I am off to recoat myself in Aloe...(yay for me! :p ) and then I think I'm off to bed! Hope everyone had a great holiday, and I'll be back in the morning to vote in our lovely poll and soon we'll have a new thread! (I'll do my best to make it as kick-butt as this one was/is! :D )

D/L rocks and so do all of you shippy buddies! Night! :D

*Mo waves sleepily and climbing gingerly into her bubble, shimmers away!* :D

(Pssst...Aud wub, Hi! Sorry you had a rough day...here *Mo snuggles her Fluffy Twin!* Feel better wub! :D )

*Is here to take her shift again while handing Mo some cool sheets to sleep under* :)

You're so right, hun, our ship is just great. I just think there are going to be so many lovely scenes next season. And although it sounds like fun to watch an ep or a season without knowing what will actually happen, I couldn't do it. I'm just way too curious by nature. :eek:

I think they've spent the 4th of July with their friends, but it would be great too if Danny took her to have dinner at his mum's to introduce her to his family. :cool:

messermonroe said:
This spoiler free thing is getting to me. Really. :(
Liff, you crack me up! Spoilers have been out for less than 36 hrs and you are already fretting about being sf. :lol:

I stopped in to vote in the poll. A lot of great suggestions in there! I haven't been sleeping well so I am dead tired, otherwise I would have another challenge for y'all. I'll stop in with one tomorrow mid-day before I go to work, though!

Aud: Hey! I'm the complete opposite! I love modern names, like Jessyca instead of Jessica or something androgynous, like Blake or Ali or Cameron. :) I just find those names so beautiful!

Dutch: It's so cute how your icon links to your sig.

How about Madalyn Messer, for a girls name? Then again, I'm partial to Matthew for a boy's name. That's my picks!

Mo, I'm sorry you are so sore! Take it easy, I've had problems that way this year, too. I don't usually burn, I tan, but this year it's the other way around. I've gotten some sore skin, and I wasn't even trying to tan, just doing my job.

Oh, Mer, I'm just happy I finally figured out one your challenges. Usually I miss them, and they are solved by the time I get here! Hopefully I'll catch this one, when I get home from work, but we'll see.

It's going to be a long year, Liff, if you are having trouble resisting the spoilers already. I still applaude you though. At least you are giving it a whirl. I hope you can do it. Although, I think Mo tried last year, and it didn't last very long. I think she hated me on Wednesday nights, after awhile. lol. The temptation was too great.

Oh, well, it's off to work I go. see you in a while.

Ahoy all my fellow shipmates! Phew it feels like ages since I've been here *hands M&M cookies out*

Kudos to everyone who is staying SF this season. You have way more willpower than me. I don't even attempt to go SF :lol:

What's this now, talking about kids for our lovely couple? They're not even married yet! Oy vey Liffy :p hehe ok ummm let's see...at the moment I can't think of a boy name, but for a girl I'm going with Gabriella (yeah I know that's the name of their daughter in my ficcy, but I kinda like it), or Isabella. Throw Montana for a middle name in the mix and voila.

Bleh this cold is getting to me.

Psst Anffy wubs...where art thou? Come and play with us. We've got this great game going on called "Throw Cake at Liff". It's great fun :D

Hehe Liffy hunny you know I wubs you *hugs buddy before giggling and skipping off*

Good morning my lovelies! *Mo pops in...a little tenderly still!* Gotta love a little sun stroke, which I imagine feels a good deal like what a hangover would feel like...headache, sore all over, a bit nauseous?! Fun times! :rolleyes: Anyway, since I currently look like a lobster and feel like a boiled one at that...I'm trying not too bounce too much! :lol: Although speaking of lobsters makes me think of both "Little Mermaid" (good Disney flick!) and "lobsters" from Friends...ya know the whole "He's her lobster!" thing...which I LOVE! And I totally think by the way, that Danny and Lindsay are eachother's lobsters...yay! :D :D

Dutch hon, thanks for the sheets...I think they helped! ;) I managed to sleep okay last night once I got over the burning rubbing every time I moved! :lol: :lol:

Mer-bear laughed:
Liff, you crack me up! Spoilers have been out for less than 36 hrs and you are already fretting about being sf.
Lol, and what's even better is that there haven't even really been any spoilers to get annoyed about missing! ;) Liffy if you're really serious about this babe, you gotta build up some major resistance or you're gonna cave when it comes to crunch time hon! ;) Trust me it gets TOUGH to resist! :lol:

spoiler Queen Catey asked:
How about Madalyn Messer, for a girls name?
Awww, I totally love that name Catey! I like all those kind of names, and I'm a huge fan of names that you can shorten into really cute nicknames! (Like Isabella to Bella, etc.!) I'd love if they called her Madalyn and then shortened it to Maddie! That'd be SOOO cute...awww! Yay, I love thinking about baby names! :D

Although, I think Mo tried last year, and it didn't last very long. I think she hated me on Wednesday nights, after awhile. lol. The temptation was too great.
Lol, nah I never hated you babe, what I hated was my total lack of self-control! :lol: But in my defense it is REALLY hard! There were so very many lovely blue boxes full of smiley faces and juicy information, just sitting there mocking my attempts to be surprised! I couldn't take it, I don't think I even lasted a couple hours with my best attempts! :lol: So Liffy bud I feel for ya in your attempt and if you can do it, that's awesome! I am always really impressed by y'all who can manage to not look like that...I just know I most definitely can't! :D

Stuffy hon suggested:
for a girl I'm going with Gabriella (yeah I know that's the name of their daughter in my ficcy, but I kinda like it), or Isabella. Throw Montana for a middle name in the mix and voila.
Awwww, I like it hon! Gabriella Montana Messer....that is totally cute! :D And they could call her Gabby for short...totally cute!

Bleh this cold is getting to me.
Awww, colds suck babe! :p Here...*Mo hands her buddy tissues, hot tea, and chicken soup...* Hope you feel better hon! :D

Alright my dearies...I'm off to put more lotion on my lobster red skin...yay for me! :rolleyes: Oh but before I go, here's the next poll (Rad I hope it's okay that I posted this now! :D )...awesome job on the voting by the way y'all! These are the top 11 (I think) choices, all got at least 5 votes...so yeah, have fun y'all and keep up the awesome job! :D Yay for getting closer to a new thread...good times! :D

*Mo grins and waving, climbs gingerly into her bubble and shimmers off...*

I voted! Thanks, Mo! :D

Catey darling: I LOVE Madalyn. I even love the name Madison. :lol: Great suggestion! And I'm partial to Matthew too! :D

Stuffy: Gabriella's a fantastic name too! Gabbie is really cute as well!

I love Gabrielle Solis(sp?) on Desperate Housewives too!

Cool beans...good job on the voing hon! ;) All y'all should vote...lots and lots, y'all rocked our last poll! :D

Awww, Del Madison is a totally cute name too...I really love the names Samantha and Catherine too...but I'm not sure if those are D/L baby names! :lol: I could see D/L having a baby girl and naming her Elizabeth Aiden Messer...and then calling her Beth for short, that'd be cute! :D

Gabbie's cute too! ;)

Mugs: Hey there! I'm so glad to see you here!

Moriel: Honey! :lol: I love all of those names you said... Catherine! Samantha!
I really love the idea of using Aiden's name. It's so beautiful! ;) Aiden's Danny's best friend. :D I love it!!
Beth is cute!

Yeah Catherine and Samantha are two of my favorite names, I have high hopes of having baby girls and using those names! :D And yeah I could see them using Aiden's name as a middle name...I think Aiden was like a sister to Danny and I think Linds knew that and would want to honor that, so I could see them using her name for their daughter...and I LOVE the nickname Beth! :D

Hey do we know yet when Season 3 of NY comes out? Anybody? :D

Mer-bunny said:
Liff, you crack me up! Spoilers have been out for less than 36 hrs and you are already fretting about being sf. :lol:
Hey I dare you to not highlight said boxes for 10 minutes and NOT distract yourself. Spoilers...mmmm...no. Must stay SF. :D

Catey said:
It's going to be a long year, Liff, if you are having trouble resisting the spoilers already.
Oh, I'm not staying spoiler free for the entire year, just until the premier :) After that...well I'll endulge myself in spoilers all I want.

I think [Mo] hated me on Wednesday nights, after awhile. lol.
Well you'll be my best friend after the premier anyways, well second. Second to the one that feeds me chocolate.

Neighbour Mo said:
Liffy if you're really serious about this babe, you gotta build up some major resistance or you're gonna cave when it comes to crunch time hon! ;)
I feel so loved. :p I'm fine. It's just the early jitters ya see, I'm still getting used to it all, and besides, I can always hang with Bo and Sugah since they're SF too! :lol:

Hmm...sorry Mo about your lobster-ness :D I've never been sunburnt in my life, so I have no idea how that feel's like. No -I actually spend alot of time in the sun, I'm asian. hehehe. We don't get sunburnt, well at least my family doesn't. :D

As for more baby names, I'm still stuck with Owen Daniel Messer for a baby boy, who has is the spitting image of his daddy's face and both their brains combined + mommy's cool :D For a girl...hmm I like Isabel Aiden Messer...so cute. But her having a big brother means Danny gets backup when the guys roll in. :lol:

Well, I must run off for a wee while. LOVE D/L

*Liff wanders around whistling before dropping a cream pie on Stuffy and sloshes chocolate milkshake about the place
Thought we could use a cooling off? (It's winter where I am... :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back