Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Im just wondering, does this ship have another name besides D/L. I think it should because D/L is kinda boring compared to what some of the other ships are coming up with.

Dani said:
Anyway, I guess the name fits either a lovely father and a gang boss' name
That is sooo true :D

Stuffy said:
Angel I am in love with your avvie :D
Yeah...about that...what is it? I see D/L. Is that candy in your mouth? *wipes eyes* Nope, I'm still blur. I think the gutter vision is blurring things. :D

Mer said:
No posts for almost 9 hours? Where’d everybody go? I feel lonely. :(
Don't get me started...my internet was down the entire day yesterday save the loved few minutes or so it decided to work to get my results. Weird. Annoyed. But now I'm back -yay! :D

Gutter neighbour Mo said:
But we definitely have every single square inch of this place plastered in D/L love...and I'm pretty sure Danny and Linds have initiated...yeah like that :devil: every surface in this place! :devil:
I think I'm going to faint.... :devil: Oh yeah...they definately did that, but I'm a little worried about the street lights. Those two must have SERIOUSLY good reflexes to do that :devil: Not to mention high stamina; gutterville is rather big ya know? :lol:

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Hey guys, Im just wondering, does this ship have another name besides D/L. I think it should because D/L is kinda boring compared to what some of the other ships are coming up with.
Take your pic hun...M&M's, DLicious (ooh, I have strawberries! AND chocolate sauce :devil: ) Dantana (but that's the ship and docks on Hump Day) :D :D

PS: Am liking your banner :p

Oh yeah, I never gave my 2 cents worth (are they worth that much??) of my season 4 thoughts....

Lets see, I think I'm going with Mo and supporting no angst of yet. TPTB seriously need to bring back s2 D/L and focus more on developing the other characters -I think we've hogged all the attention for a while now. :lol: and it's other people's turns! I vote for Stella simply cos she's the awesomest boss ever. Well, aside from Mac that is. :D Anyways yes. No angst, more lovely D/L squabbles (they love peeving each other off -and the making up is just more love) :devil: AND other character developments please.

:D My thoughts are done :D

Good morning at all =o) I’m so happy. Today’s sunny so... probably I’ll go to the beach! Maybe I’d find Carmine and Anna... A lots of actors come in Italy for their holidays! =D!
Yeah, Liff , hon... I agree. Fluffy, fluffy and more fluffy ;)!!! *Cam goes to take a paket of M&Ms... Mmmmh... delicious like D/L!*
See ya later!!! :D :D :D

Cam: Hey there! I'm sorry I missed welcoming you!! Well anyway, welcome! :D

Yes... Hmmm, maybe we CAN find some CSI stars in Italy or probably in St. Tropez! :p

Speaking of holidays, I'm going to Paris & Champagne, France tommorow! Then I'm going to Pattaya in Thailand! Miss you guys as always and I hope to talk to you all when I get back in 4-ish weeks! :D LOVE YOU!

Liff: Hey there! *Distracts Liff with a wave aand then steals Lindsay!*

INSERT YOUR NAME HERE! :p: Sweeties! I'll miss you all! Have fun while I'm gone! ;)

*pops in happily in the D/L thread after a cleaning morning*

mercy, thank you so much for the hint about sugah's video. It's a really beautiful one, and cute, and...you know, everything D/L is ;)

Good challenge by the way! I just came now, so I obviously didn't had the time to try to answer, but I feel like I musy say how much I adore Sid's comment about Danny's crush on 'Montana' Yay for Sid, for saying out loud what everyone could tell :p

Liff, I agree with no angst now to our paring. They have had a lot of that in this season, so they now need some happy days :) And yeah, other characters need developments, and Danny and Lindsay need their own developments apart from their love and their relationship, things like work and personal matters. So yeah, give other characters their chance now too, we have had our fair development already :rolleyes:

*opens her eyes in surprise* I had no idea that our ship was also called DLicious but I LOVE it :D It is perfect for them! I agree that the name D/L doesn't have anything special, but well, they are special already, so the name can be simple plain and they're still an awesome ship :D But I so agree that we could use something more funny. Either way, tradicional like D/L or sweet like DLicious M&M's, I love them, but I bet you already knew that, rigth? ;)

kissmesweet (have I told you how much I love your screen name?), I hope you have a lot of fun in your holidays :cool: You'll be missed, though, hun.

I had no idea that our ship was also called DLicious
Err....maybe I made that one up then :p It's been in my head for a while hehe. Or maybe I didn't *shrugs* I've seen it somewhere. :D

Hey guys!
I know, I’ve missed three pages of thread but I was very busy. Now we’re going to the new thread, I’m so excited! :D

Del, I’ll miss ya, have fun on holiday! France is a very beautiful place, I’d really like to visit it…
I don’t know why, but I can see Danny and Lindsay in France for their honeymoon. I have in mind them going for a walk in Champs Elysèes holding hands or visiting the Louvre Museum…

Cam, I’m glad to see ya here, welcome in this thread!!! :)

Oh, Abby hon, thanks! Nice to see ya here!!!
Well it’s time to go on holiday, isn’t it? XD... Wow I love France... I love champagne! ;)
Unfortunately, this year, I can’t go on holiday... Maybe the next summer I’ll go to London or another place near it. I have only to convince my parents... but it’s so hard!!!
Oh, thanks Del, have a good stay in France! :D

*Cam throws a slice of sacher cake to everyone* Sorry guys, but it’s so fun! I love choccolate! I love sacher cake!!! :D :D :D

You know, every convo in here always ends up in the gutter. I love it.

Del you are leaving? No, no no! What am I gonna do with out my favorite other Jorja Fan Girl... don't forget us in France and Thailand. (I'm rather jealous you know... :p)

*throws cake back at Cam* Welcome aboard (again) we love throwing stuff. :D

Thanks Dani, Abby, Cam, & Rad: I'll miss my buddies over at Talk while I'm there! :D

Rad: Oh dear, I'll miss my favorite Jorja Fan Girl (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORJA! She's turning 39 today! :D) too when I'm gone on holiday too! :( People generally think I'm crazy when I'm talking about CSI. lol.

*Takes cake from Cammie (Can I call you that? ;)) and throws M&Ms at Cammie*

Liff: I've definitely heard DLicious ages ago on tv.com. :p

Angsty thoughts can only accomodated in the pub though
Ehhhh, they might not even be allowed in the pub bud! But we definitely have every single square inch of this place plastered in D/L love...and I'm pretty sure Danny and Linds have initiated...yeah like that every surface in this place! Oh happy gutter living!!
Wow Liff and Mo, why did you guys never mention that before...now that I know the gutter has it's own pub, I know for sure I'll never leave :D...And if that's where I have to share my angsty thoughts...no problem...after all we all know there will be plenty of angst in season four for sure :p, so I will have plenty of company soon. :D

'Stealing Home' is one of my favorite season 2 ep's...not only because of the great D/L moments, but also because of that creepy Vackner :mad:...I still think TPTB should follow up on that story...perhaps a nice way to give Lindsay her own story, like Dani said; that's something I really feel season four should have... :)

Delia Have fun in Thailand and France...I'm not a big fan of Paris (although the Louvre is great), but the French countryside is very beautiful...and Champagne is always good :lol:...See you in four weeks; I'll miss you! :(

*throws a big chunk of strawberry pie at her new neighbours and hurls some of the whipped cream at Cam* :cool:

Good evening, guys! :) I’m going to have a walk with my friends, I’m so happy! :D
Yay, ya can, Del!!! It's so pretty! *.* Cammie! Yeah... I like it! ;) ;) ;)
However, ya're not crazy, hon! I talk about CSI every day, every hour, every minute!!!XD

*Cammie goes to the refrigerator to take two packets of M&Ms. She’s eating one of them... but is trowing the M&Ms in the other packet to Abby, Del and Liff !* :D :D :D

Oh dear lord...remind me to get sick way more often if that's the way I'm gonna be treated! Happy day for me! Heehee, Stuffy you rock hon! I'm not sick though...sunburned but not sick...I'm gonna keep the topless Danny still though...okay?!

:lol: I knew that would make you feel better. Having a sunburn is not fun at all. I had one a few summers ago and it was really bad. But I'm glad Danny helped :D

Del I hope you have an awesome time on your trip! *waves bye to fellow buddy*

Why am I not surprised that Liffy came up with a name like DLicious for our ship? *throws cake at buddy, then giggles and runs behind dutch and mer*

What's this now Cammie? Throwing M&Ms at Liffy? Ooooo can I join?? :D

Apparently I've got someone at work hooked on NY. *evin grin* That's one half of my plan complete. Now for stage two...getting them to like DL! *rubs hands together and chuckles cynically*

But I'm glad Danny helped
*puts on a teeny tiny bikini and starts sunbathing without a sunscreen too* :p ;)

I like DLicious for this ship...I think it's the best one I've heard so far...I always stick to D/L because it's simple and easy to type... :D

*turns around to find Stuffy hidden behind her and surprises her by spraying some chocolate sauce on top of her head* :lol:

*Dani joins throwing cake and M&M's at everybody and then hides to continue to write her post*

kissmesweet, I know what you feel like when talking about CSI. Well, see it by the good side, at least you're not alone, there's a whole bunch of people in here to prove it ;)

Abby, good to see you!

Well, I really don't care if DLicious is a new name or not. If it is, congratulations and thank you for the great idea Liff! If it was not made by you, then thanks anyway because you told me that for the first time! And I am super happy because DLicious is super cute and fits them well :D *feels weird for thinking DLicious is one of the best things in the world*

See, today I am in a good mood. I have been watching Live Earth on TV(dutch reminded me of that), and even though the channel that is broadcasting it is not doing it well, the music has been keeping me cheerful :) And to celebrate, I feel like posting a picture of the best couple ever...What do you think of it?
CSINY_203_394.jpg

They always have that chemistry going on between them. Because D/L never stops, not even for working :rolleyes:

*hugs Cammie for having the great idea of playing around with DLicious food and quickly joins the fun again throwing some more cake at everyone*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back