Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by catey1234, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*dodges chocolate sauce from dutch and runs behind Dani, who then proceeds to squirt gooey caramel sauce all over dutch*

Pftt :lol: looks like everyone is getting in on this. Danny is going to be one busy cowboy!

Eeeeeeee more pictures!!! *is happy*

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

We only have about 15 posts left!! Like thats going to take long :lol:

It doesn't seem long since we were opening this thread :)

3. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yeah, Natty, I'm so ready for the new thread! I can't wait!

This pic is awesome, Dani! They’re soooo in love, you can see it only looking at their faces. I’d be ready to pay only to know what they’re thinking! :D

*Abby joins Cammie, Dani, Del, Dutch and the others that are playing and throws chocolate sauce and whipped cream at everyone*

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo saunters into the thread and immediately ducks to avoid the bits of cake and streams of chocolate sauce flying around everywhere!* Good morning my dears! Looks like we're having plenty of fun in here! :lol: *Mo scoops up a hunk of chocolate sauce covered cake and tastes it...mmmmmm, DLicious, just like our lovely couple!! ;) *

Yeah it tends to do that hon! ;) Pretty soon you won't be able to see anything without your gutter glasses! ;) Oh and it might help if you cleared the cake outta your eyes too! :D

Yeah they are definitely well coordinated and as for stamina...*Mo fans herself and grins devilishly!* Yeeeeaaaaah, don't get me started on that...let's just say they are good to go! :devil:

Of course you're gonna go with me bud! ;) And yay for agreeing with me here especially! And definitely yay for no angst! No angst, no angst! :lol: *Mo giggles and chants with her bullhorn!*
    Aud Fluffy Twin where are you, we need to get a fluffy chant going here! :lol:

Wow how jealous am I of you right now Del! Gah, I would LOVE to go to all those places! What an amazing lovely holiday...and for 4 weeks! You're so lucky hon! Wow! We'll miss ya, and no worries we'll all be here when ya get back! Have a wonderful fabulous time hon! *Hugs!* :D

Lol, yeah we kinda knew that already...but then again it's kind of a given around here that you'll love D/L! ;) And yup both names are pretty cute...I like the simple (and yup easy to type) D/L but DLicious is pretty cute too! :D Liffy I don't think you made that up though bud, I think I've heard it before...but if I'm mistaken and you did, then rock on it's fabulous! :lol:

*Mo whistles innocently...* Why I certainly don't know what you mean...we are pure as white angels in here who would never...*Mo stops and grins devilishly...* Awww who am I kidding! :lol: Yup it's all Gutter-ville down here...but seriously look at D/L...how could we not be in the Gutter when our ship is THAT hot! :devil:

Did we forget to mention that? Oops! ;) Yeah The Gutter is pretty much a self-sustaining city...we have everything down here one might ever possibly need which means that once you are down here you just don't ever leave...it's not possible! ;) Plus of course in addition to all those daily things one might need there's an overabundance of certain things...pool tables being one them! :devil: As for angst in season 4 my lovely friend, well I'm in denial about that right now! Lol, I may join in the pub to commiserate at some point, but right now I'm pooling all my fluffy thoughs and concentrating them on the PTB! :D

You know me well hon! ;) Yeah it's started to finally fade now and doesn't hurt so that's great...and of course Danny helped! Danny always helps! ;) And shirtless Danny...*Mo swoons and giggles!* Yeah shirtless Danny ALWAYS helps! :devil: Heehee! :lol: With anything he is good for anything with no shirt on....yummy! :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Dutch you are too freakin' cute! :lol: If you want some shirtless Danny badly enough I will share him, trust me it's not worth getting burned over! ;)

New thread is coming soon!! Yay! I'm gonna go pull the results of our poll and then put the finishing touches on our new thread!! :D

*Mo rushes off in a shimmer of glitter and bubbles!* :lol:

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Have we put the pool table down there in the gutter? We should probably start decorating, I mean, we have so much DL stuff that is significant. Walrus documentary, Wine bottles, you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Hey I forgot, I know the first shirtless Danny he's got no chest hair, but in Snow Day, does he have chest hair, he looks so much better with it... :devil:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm totally getting what you're "putting down" there hon! ;) Heehee! :lol: Decorating sounds like a lovely idea to me! :D *Mo looks around the Gutter and grins...* Yup, I think most of it is just waiting to be put on display around here...so let's do it! :D

Does he have chest hair in SD? I don't think he does...I seem to clearly remember no hair! ;)

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Rad that is such a great idea! Pictures of wheatfields and city skylines, some creepy crawlers, a football or two...excellent m'dear! I'll sneak into work and "borrow" the picture of the pool table balls in my co-worker's office to add to the lovely collection :)

Here's to DL thread #17! Thanks for the memories. You'll be sadly missed *sniffs and raises champagne glass in air* And here's to thread #18! May you bring us laughter and more of Mo's addictive songs :D

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Songs did I hear someone ask for songs? :lol: I've got plenty of those...at the moment the one stuck in my head is still Brad Paisley's "Ohhh Love!" but really at this moment any good love song could apply to D/L they are just so lovely and happy and wonderful! *Mo sighs happily!*

And yes thread #17 rocked...Catey dear well done on starting this last thread, it was wonderful! And here's to #18, hopefully it will be just as great! :D

ETA: 18 posts to go...we can do it! :lol:

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I hear you:) About 18 pages left I got it wrong (Im meant to be good at maths!!!)

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*Hands Mo some more aloë and snatches shirtless Danny before Mo changes her mind about sharing* :p hope he likes the bikini :devil:

If were decorating the gutter we should have a Buffalo Burgers place too... :D

Chest hair? *yummy* Hmmm...well let's see...do we have evidence?...I think in this pic I can clearly see some 'vegetation' :D

[​IMG]

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Natty you mean 18 posts? (Now more like 16 though) cuz 18 pages would put us back with only like 300 posts for this thread! ;) And no worries about the math bud...these things can get confusing sometimes...

Random question for y'all....think D/L would watch American Idol? :D

ETA: Dutch Danny loves bikini's! :devil: And you are right my friend...that's clearly some "vegetation" going on there...that's gotta be the first time I don't mind it...cuz he is SO freakin' hot! *Mo stares at the picture and drools!* Yummy! :devil:

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I think Lindsay will watch American Idol...I don't think it's Danny's thing though, but he will watch because she likes it so much...Would be total fun if they both picked a different favorite and try to outbid each other with their favorite's best qualities :lol:...popcorn fights on the couch... :D

And I don't mind chest hair as long as it's neatly trimmed ;)

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Oh lovly!! 18 pages!! :lol: Can you tell I didn't get much sleep last night? Well Ok I suppose its about 15 POSTS now!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I agree Dutch I think Danny would watch it cuz Linds did...although I could see him getting hooked and then not wanting to admit it to her, only to have her come home one night from a shift that went long to find Danny on the couch cheering on his favorite! :lol: And yeah I could totally see them picking different favorites and then betting on who'd win! And either way, we know whoever won it would be a good day for them! (Pool table celebration! :devil: )

Yeah chest hair that's not overrun, like our Mr. Messer's, works for me! ;)

Lol, no worries Natty! :D

15. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Honestly I don’t like very much who has chest hair, but Danny... Wow! He’s so awsome, sexy! It’s not very important for me if he’s chest hair or not. He’s beautiful, stop XD
    Wow the new thread is coming... I’m so impatient! I can’t wait =o) 13 posts, dears *-*!!! :) :) :)

*Cammie goes to the kitchen to cook her dinner... mmmmh... She loves pasta!* :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.