Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"
Mer-bear that's brilliant!! I love that one! :D Very much! :D Those extra quotes just do a little somethin' extra! :lol: Nice! ;)

Ohhhh, those orchids pic are pretty! Good idea there...and yeah the whole needle thing is part of the reason I haven't really gotten a tatt yet! :lol:

Awwww! Mer that is so adorable! I love it! But then, if I'd get to marry Danny Messer. I'd say "I do" anytime! :D

Pretty orchids, Mercy and I'm with you: needles hurt like hell.

Ohhhh marrying Danny Messer...*Mo sighs...and loses herself in that lovely daydream...* "Here comes the bride..." :lol: I'd say "I do" in a heartbeat! If only! But since he only has eyes for Linds, I'm entirely okay with her saying "I do" too! :D I cannot wait for that day! :D

Yeah needles aren't fun...I can see D/L going to get tattoos and Linds being okay with the needles and Danny needing Linds to hold his hand! :lol:

Mo: Same here! I'd say yes in a heartbeat, but we know that nothing can tear him away from Linds! :)

Awwww, Danny holding Lindsay's hand! How cute.

hello everyone

JenP I know Im a little late but CONGRATULATION

can I call you "Lina", carolina?!

I dont really mind, Mo but my friends call me Carly

as for the tattoo - I think Lindsay would go with a daisy - either on her hip bone or a shoulder blade

when it comes to baby names I got my heart set on Dominic McCanna Messer for some reason, although everyone is saying they dont like the name Dominic (I know it is Carmines middle name). my fisrt choice for my own baby - if it ever happens, is Agatha

I love all of your thread names suggestions, I wont be able to choose when the poll is there

:lol: Carolina: I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the name 'Dominic', not that there's anything wrong with it.. but it just doesn't click for me...
but AGATHA(!) is a wonderful name! I hope that you get to name your child that, if life ever takes you that way. ;)

Abby darling, I totally agree! :D Danny and Lindsay have both had terrible childhoods and they'll want to help children, so adoption is a fantastic idea! :D

re-reading this page I got an idea for a name although Im not sure its proper english

In it for the long run

they could get a matching tattoo, you know, 2 halves that made a whole. something like the 2 of them

adopting a child is an interesting idea. I would like to see them interact with a kid on the show. maybe in some of their cases. I think it would be cute for Lindsay to see that danny is good with children and for him to picture her with their child

Okay, I have to run like the wind after this short post. BUT-

Tattop: I hope she doesn't have one...but if she does it'll be "I OWN DANNY MESSER" on her ass. :D

and Danny has "PROPERTY OF LINDSAY MESSER" on his ass XD or around his arm...BRANDED PROPERTY PEOPLE!

:devil:

As for thread titles...hmm.

Danny/Lindsay #18: The Beginning Of A Lifetime :)

I'm such a dork. :p

Wow, you post so much and so fast that I have some troubles catching up sometimes. But I am making and effort to, instead of being simply a D/L shipper, be one that shows the support!

Speaking of which *looks proudly at signature banner* Thanks messermonroe(or Liff anyway). I feel much better now that I have that :)

I am a bit late but... JenP(or is it just Jen?), congratulations! :D I hope everything goes well, a new baby is always something super awesome, especially if he/she turns out to be a D/L shipper :p

Thank you everyone for all the pictures posted! mercy (or do you prefer Mer?), your challenges about the episodes are cool ;) It made me remember of Superman :rolleyes: That was so cute, when he "proposed" to her *imagines the scene where Danny really proposes to Lindsay now that they're together*

Moriel(or just Mo?) said:
Ohhhh good question babe...hmmmm, I would like to see them hold hands, just like on a normal walking down the street holding hands...it's one of the those really simple, but somehow so sweet and connected couple-y things ya know! And I want to see them on a date, like a real date...it can interrupted for a case or whatever I don't care...I just want to see them out together not at work!
I totally agree with that and see that happening next season. Imagine the fisrt scene of the episode being them on a date and then receiving a call to work...together, of course. And yeah, a simple holding hands must be one of the cutest things for a lovely couple like them.
By the way, you're so funny and your posts are always so cute and fluffy, I look at a post and if it's yours, I know it. And, your new avatar is awesome ;)

Adoption seems a good option for them, yeah, but I would also like to have Lindsay pregnant, asking Danny go to buy her something stupid in middle of the night. And he would of course, anything for his Montana girl and for the little kid :)

mercy, I agree that needles must be so painful. Though, the suggestions you made for tattos could happen. And the orchid image you posted is beautiful.

kissmesweet, you're not the only one who doesn't really like the name Dominic :rolleyes:

By the way, good ideas for the new thread titles. There's so many ways to describe them, that we have lots of good ideas ;)

And this was all from me now. See you all later D/L shippers *waves* *pictures Danny and Lindsay celebrating the 4th of July in their own special way* Happy Day for those of you who celebrate it :)

PS: You probably noticed I am a little confused in what to call some of you. That because you have a screen name but everyone seems to be calling you differently...If you want to clarify that for me, thank you...

Carolina sweetie: the title you suggested... "In it for the long run" is by far my favorite! :D I love it! It just speaks so well of our ship.

Dani: :lol: Glad someone dislikes that name! :p

adopting a child is an interesting idea. I would like to see them interact with a kid on the show. maybe in some of their cases. I think it would be cute for Lindsay to see that danny is good with children and for him to picture her with their child
:lol: I can definitely see that happening! Adoption is great as it gives children a chance to live and be happy. :D Danny is a really caring person, although we haven't really seen him with a child or a baby in cases (Oh PLEASE TPTB, give us a scene of Danny and kid!).

And I've collected all of the titles together for everyone to look at!
Danny/Lindsay #18: Don't Go Breakin' Our Hearts
Danny/Lindsay #18: IT'S MORE THAN A ONE NIGHT STAND
Danny/Lindsay #18: Pool Table Smex...says it all!
Danny/Lindsay #18: I'm Glad We Did this!
Danny/Lindsay #18: The Pool Table saw it all!
Danny/Lindsay #18: I got you....covered!
Danny/Lindsay #18: Pay Up, or Put Out!
Danny/Lindsay #18: Pool Table made them CANON!
Danny/Lindsay #18: CANON from the Zoo to the pool table!
Danny/Lindsay #18: Hugging. Kissing. Playing "Pool"
Danny/Lindsay #18: So That's Why It's Called a Snow Day.
Danny/Lindsay #18: Pool Tables: Not Just for Playing Pool.
Danny/Lindsay #18: They Used a Pool Table. Anymore Questions?
Danny/Lindsay #18: Stripping down at last.
Danny/Lindsay #18: Canon-can't get better than that!
Danny/Lindsay #18: Pool table marks canon.
Danny/Lindsay #18: You Found Me When No One Was Looking
Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says I Do
Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"
Danny/Lindsay #18: In it for the long run
Danny/Lindsay #18: The Beginning Of A Lifetime

*Mo steps into the thread, hand over her heart as she sings..."Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early light, what so proudly we hail at the twilight's last gleaming! Who's broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight, o'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming..." Ahhhh, patriotism!* :D
Good morning my lovelies! Happy 4th of July to my fellow American shippers! And happy Hump Day to all of us! :lol:

Carolina hon sweetly said:
I dont really mind, Mo but my friends call me Carly
Alright then Carly it is hon! Both are cute! ;)

as for the tattoo - I think Lindsay would go with a daisy - either on her hip bone or a shoulder blade
NOw that would be totally fitting! :D Considering the daisy Danny gave her after their first amazing night together! LOVE that! Plus daisies are my favorite flower, so of course I'm gonna like that idea! ;)

I got my heart set on Dominic McCanna Messer for some reason
I'm with you on liking that name hon! That's really cute...Dominic is a totally cute little boys name, and if it's Carmine's middle name that'd be that much cooler! Like it! :D

Liffy bud who's SO stuck in the gutter with me laughed:
it'll be "I OWN DANNY MESSER" on her ass.
Lol, you are a total dork Liff! And I love it! :D I can just imagine Danny looking for Linds' tattoo and finding that! :lol: :lol: I think he'd laugh for days and you know he'd love it in a totally cheesy guy sort of way! That'd be hilarious! :lol:

Cute bud Dani sighed:
I totally agree with that and see that happening next season. Imagine the fisrt scene of the episode being them on a date and then receiving a call to work...together, of course. And yeah, a simple holding hands must be one of the cutest things for a lovely couple like them.
By the way, you're so funny and your posts are always so cute and fluffy, I look at a post and if it's yours, I know it. And, your new avatar is awesome
I would love to have them start an eppy with Danny and Linds like walking hand in hand in Time Square or something, playing "tourist" and then they get a phone call and have to go to work...but just that 30 second snippet of their "real" lives would be so fabulous! I really really want to see that! (hint, hint PTB!!) :D

And you're so sweet Dani hon, I'm glad you like my crazy fun long fluffy posts! I know I have fun typing them up! :lol: And you can call me Mo or Moriel...either's good! ;) I likes 'em both!

Rad hon you beat me to a poll, lol I was seriously just about to pop in and make it! Great minds think alike there niece hon! :D *Mo studies her choices and finally votes!* We've got some really awesome title ideas here folks! This new thread is gonna be just as awesome as all the previous ones...I'm so excited for it! :D Rock on! Oh and I'll give it awhile before I cut down the choices...so make sure you all vote lots!! (Thanks for doing the poll Rad babe, and thanks for letting us start with 5 choices! ;) )

Alright, have a wonderful 4th of July my dears and if you celebrate the holiday may it be full of fun and sun and wise use of fireworks! ;)

*Mo lights a sparkler outside her fluffy bubble and then shimmers away followed by a trail of pretty sparks!*

I voted... HAPPY 4th of July guys! I forgot to say. :)

Random, but I love the idea of Danny and Lindsay going to the Metropolitan Museum of Art together! I can definitely see Lindsay surprised by Danny's love for aesthetics. :)

*Liff pops in with a bounce* Happy 4th of July to all the USAians and yayy it's HUMP DAY!!!

Guttery neighbour Mo said:
Lol, you are a total dork Liff!
Don't I know it :D I love being a guttery dork here. There's nothing better.

I can just imagine Danny looking for Linds' tattoo and finding that!
I sense alot of whining coming from Danny as Linds tries to hide it :lol: But he'll find it, and he'll love it! Besides, he has "Property of Lindsay" on his ass too, she just don't know it yet. :p

Okay, I'm going to ATTEMPT to be spoiler-free this year (sorry Catey hun. Nothing personal, I still LOVE your spoilers - but this is a matter of self control - the ones I'm desperately lacking). I've turned off my Talk alerts (yeah they don't screen the spoiler boxes) and I will hope that it lasts more than a week. Spoiler box usage please! :D

Those blank boxes always get my attention *whacks hand* Wish me luck :D I'm sure I'm gonna need it...

I voted... and Happy 4th.

These thread names are amazing. Honestly, any of them could win and it would be awesome. I'll wait till tomorrow night to make the next poll. I'll take the top number of votes. Or if someone beats me to it, go for it.

Hope you all are having a great day and for those celebrating the 4th, hope it's fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back