Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen you and your husband get a big hug! His sister's story sounds so sad, I hope she has found peace now. I think your daughter is very lucky to have such a loving home to grow up in.

---

a pink chalkboard?? im trying to imagine this...do you have a pic?
I've painted part of the door with chalkboard paint...you can buy it in various colors...my toilet is too small to make a proper pic, but here's one of my kitchen where I've done the same with black chalkboard paint... :)

Jen how was Guus? (too bad we cannot hear the rest in here pronouncing that) I have the DVD of last (?) year's concert in Eindhoven and I love it!

And to get back on topic...talking about concerts brings to mind a (probably already asked :p) question...:

What kind of music do Danny and Lindsay like? Whose concerts will they go to together? :)

*Jen gives dutch a big hug*

The concert was awesome! And I'm not even a big fan of Guus, I forgot most of his songs, but my friends persuaded me te go with them..and I'm glad I did! :)

Music for Danny and Lindsay...I can't come up with something, but what I thought about was that I can't imagine Lindsay loving country music...I always see a picture of Dolly Parton pop up when I hear the word 'country-music'...So I think it won't be country music!

JenP, kudos to you and your husband for doing such a selfless act *claps*

dutch, that chalkboard is too cute! I want one now :lol:

DL music...I can see Rascal Flatts, since a lot of their songs pertain to them (IMHO). Maybe a little bit of Nickelback i.e. 'Far Away'...and of course some romantic songs for those romantic evenings...I can see them dancing along to someone...of whom I'm not sure :lol: One that does comes to mind is 'Back at One' by Brian McKnight.

Ok I'm looking wayyy too far into this. *shrug* Ah the life of a shipper...doesn't get any better than this :)

*sips fruity non-alcoholic drink and relaxes back, enjoying her stay aboard the 'Dantana'*

Psst Liffy and Mo...where be my two wubs?? :(

Stuffy wubs! I'm here. I've been lurking :D

Del said:
Too much fluff just doesn't work. So, I'm rooting for SOME SERIOUS angst now.
Del hun, much to my dismay, I agree with you. As much as I love the fluff between them, I need some kind of drama too (though that could be satisfied if someone ELSE had drama too!). Although it would probably never happen, I truly hope TPTB doesn't screw up their relationship by forcing them more. I want the friendly banter back, with glimpses of their relationship onscreen. Give us a chance to use our imaginations :devil: And I know that all of us here are more than capable of doing that. :lol:

As for angst, hmm, I dunno - you know I love it! But as long as there's a happy ending I'm on board. Too bad there's no notice saying "stay tuned for the happy ending" :D

Although, that would be a rather smart move to make sometimes! Hehehe. Are there any Supernatural fans in here I should know of? :) Just askin....

Jen
And I went to Guus Meeuwis. Try and pronounce that!
If there was a sample I could listen to, I'm pretty sure I could pronounce that! :lol:

Liff: YAY! You're with me on the angst. It just makes their relationship a bit more real...
AND OH MY GOD: I'M A SUPERNATURAL FAN! I love Dean--pure hotness.
Thanks Delia and Angel, that's so sweet! And I went to Guus Meeuwis. Try and pronounce that!
Oh Jen sweetie: I actually don't know them... but I know that they're Dutch! :)

Im a Supernatural fan too though I prefer Sam :) but they only aired the 1st season here

I kinda like the angst with a happy end but I still prefer them funny and bantering. IMHO there is enough angst on the show. but from time to time a little angst is good for the soul

What kind of music do Danny and Lindsay like? Whose concerts will they go to together?
^^ i can see them going to a rock concert, but also to a soft rock or country concert too. one is more fun and the other is more relaxing and sweet. no particular bands/artists come to mind.

And I went to Guus Meeuwis. Try and pronounce that!
^^ not even going to try, Jen, cause i’d make a mess of it. *silly me*

I kinda like the angst with a happy end but I still prefer them funny and bantering. IMHO there is enough angst on the show. but from time to time a little angst is good for the soul
^^ nods with carly

hey, i like---love, this ship, Dantana:)

*joins stuffy on deck and pulls up two lawn chairs, puts on sunglasses, and toasts her pal with a club soda in hand**minutes later: taps stuffy and pulls her behind lawn chairs to get ready to squirt an unsuspecting liffy as he boards the ship*

I usually like both angst and fluffy, I think that they’re both perfect for D/L, but I need an happy end, too. I need it in every story I read and I can’t write anything without it.

Del, thank you for the episode guide! :)

^^ You're welcome and we should see you here more often! ;)

I think that they'll be listening to some rock/pop/country music... I see Danny listening to some Rascal Flatts... :D Definitely!

*enters the thread and looks around* - Mo still hasn't returned? And there are lots of others mia too - *feels sad* :(

It's about time we get some new spoilers, give us some fresh stuff to talk about. :D

Because I suspect plenty of angst next season I'm really looking forward to it :eek:...too bad September is still so far away. :mad:

I agree on the rock/pop/country music for both of them, but Lindsay may enjoy the classics too...remember * ;) at Delia* she went to the opera...I can totally imagine her singing (quite loud) along with 'Il Divo', 'Pavarotti and friends', etc while cleaning her house or taking a shower...But that kinda music will not be Danny's choice at all...

*peekaboo* I'm here!

Hiya! I know, long time no post. I've been here pseudo-lurking and working lots of hours still, but I get Thursday off!

Dutch, I can't wait till they start filming again so we get spoilers! That will be awesome! They could be D/L fluffy, or angsty, or flungsty. I am definitely a fluffy but a little bit of flunsgty could make for a good season beginning too. I can't wait to see if the PTB's Continuity Fairy has finally finished its smoke break. Is it just me or is the Continuity Fairy kinda lazy?

Yeah, the last challenge was probably too hard, but don't worry, I've got another up my sleeve.

I miss looking forward to the new episode each week. :(

break time! i see you, mer!

Il Divo! me likes, dutch…danny and lindsay at an opera: how sweet it would be. would lindsay wear that cute little number as she did in Risk? d, youre in the angsty part of this ship, i remember. :p p.s. your kitchen is sleek! its so clean and neat. is it your own place? im obsessed with silver/black/white appliances and kitchenware.

it IS very quiet in here. where are you usuals? *rattles off names*

new spoilers: i want them but i dont want them. yes because it would be great to know and discuss with ya'll what is going to happen (both with and without D/L spoilers); no because D/L is in a happy spot in my eyes right now (SD haven). guess im just sappy and trying to hang onto what DL i can right now. the writers probably no doubt have bigger, better, and good stuff for DL this season (at least i would hope and assume). more than spoilers, i would love to know their film schedule! who wouldnt love to go into the city and walk in on a DL scene?

i could see the [clever] writers doing something like this in the season 4 premiere: lindsay is wearing an engagement ring. there is no zooming up on it with the camera, but the observant viewer will see it. all through the episode, there is no mention of the danny/lindsay engagement outwardly maybe not until later episodes. alas, engagement is too soon, i think. TPTB will milk DL for all they can. and i’ll be there strung along like a fish on a hook. but hopefully not too much (ridiculous DL storyline; i have faith TBTP wont revert to), that i'd be tempted to jump ship ( :( ) cause i really luve Dantana ( :) )!

okay, break over. *zips mouth for rambling too long an opinion*. see ya, my DL loves.

I want both fluff and angst, though not too much of it. They've already had several trying times (i.e. RSRD, LRC). I'm hoping that in the first few eppys it's fluff. Honestly, we've had so much angst this past season, I'm getting a little tired of it. Angst is fine, cause it's all part of a relationship, but at least give us some fluff to work with, cause we haven't that for a while.

Stuffy wubs! Now where's my other Ffy? CUZ!

Yep, we have had a lot of angst this season, especially after LRC. I don't know whether to love it or hate, it did after all pave the way to SD. All I want for the upcoming season is for the writers to keep their relationship real. That constitutes a "right" amount of angst, fluff as well as major bantering. I'd hate it if D/L is continually forced into the limelight again and again. The bantering on a sidenote is what I love, and I want to see more of it!

If the continuity fairy doesnt start moving her lazy ass I'm going to shoot it and replace her with tinkerbell (sorry, she's the only fairy in my mind at the moment) :D

I've FINALLY finished the next chapter to my fic for those of you who are following it! YAY! Stuffy wubs, I know you do! :D You're rockin'.

I miss Mo. It's HUMP DAY tomorrow! *jumps around and sprays tequila over fellow Ffy's and any unsuspecting bystanders*

I may not drink, but that doesn't stop me from playing and having fun with them! :D

Hey guys.

Erm when do they start filming because I have no idea?!?!?

I think that they would go to the Bon Jovi or something like that. Did some one mention the Rascal Flatts??

Hey mer your back>... Talking about missing shippers... has anyone scene Chell latly??

oh I just noticed i have been promoted to Pathologist, yaay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back