Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over at the poll, it's 478 for D/L to be together, 64 against. Although this looks good, I've seen the loser come from behind before and win. There was a hottest CSI poll about a month ago, and two people were neck and neck. The last day of voting, someone who was over a 1000 votes behind suddenly got more than that and won the poll.

Mer, you make your challenges hard, don't you? I honestly don't know where to start looking. I know Danny's been flirted with, I can't remember where Lindsay may have thrown the flirter a dirty look. I'm not sure if she even knew that Nixon(I think) Suicide hit on him. Jeez, I'm going to be forever finding something. At least it will keep me occupied.

Happy anniversary Jen...hope your *ahem* 'pool table' :devil: is high and dry...besides all the water guns and balloons we were having some very bad thunderstorms today too, but hey, we're Dutch, we know how to handle water issues... :D

I also re-watched HoG tonight and I still love that little D/L hint the writers put in there...

S03E16_mirror.jpg

What do you think Danny would get Lindsay on thier first anniversar and vice verser?!?!?
I think he'll give her the key to his apartment nicely gift wrapped with some sweet card saying something like: "You already have the key to my heart, so here's the key to my house". :rolleyes:

It really is a hard challenge Mer, is there any scene you had in mind when you started it? :)

I don't think he ever told Lindsay about the Suicide girl, catey, but it would've been fun if she had witnessed that scene...great teasing material... ;)

Okay it's getting late here*hands everyone some fluffy towels and clean dry pj's, makes room on the couch and starts playing SD again*....(just remember the watergun may be gone for now, but is defenitely not forgotten :devil:)

Okay, Natty says I should post this anyway. Danny doesn't seem to pleased that Nixon Suicide is flirting with him. This is the look on his face at the end of Oedipus Hex.
305_00918.jpg

Lovly pic!!! :)

Catey like you said it would be good to see Lindsay's face if she was there when Nixon and Danny ere talking!! :)

Ok well I was re-watching the pool table scene for the millionth time and I found this *points to top left corner*:

hawtnesssb3.jpg

No explanation needed *thud*

*much to her shock, recovers and plops down beside dutch to watch SD*

Thanks to Liffy for hosting this HAWT picture :D

Stuffy it must have been the millionth time for you to spot that

:lol: I was so consumed in what was going on that I totally missed it. You're so into a certain scene and you miss these little things that are important. What I like about this picture is that she's clinging to him, like she can't let go (of course, who would want to? This is Danny Messer we're talking about) :devil:

You guys are doing great with the hard challenge! Catey, it looks like Danny is checking to see if Lindsay is around or is watching the exchange from down the hallway! Oh, and y'all can use scenes that someone else has done, just use a different screencap. For example, in the scene with marty Pino from Super Men I bet there are a lot of different caps! Nat, I like the screencaps you posted from Risk (the eppy that has Delia's fave D/L scene ;)). Yeah, if you guys want to expand ther perimeters a little bit to things that are kinda flirting or what not, that's cool, cause I know this one is harder! Kind of like the pic below from Risk...

Danny and Lindsay are interviewing the conductor and Lindsay didn't know what the term doot-da-doot (sp?) meant. She regained her ground with him in the questioning to which the conductor replied (paraphrasing, not able to pull out the dvds right now) "I'm impressed, even used it in a sentence and everything" Danny looks torn between being amused and wanting to deck the guy:
213_0652.jpg

Mer, we think alike!!! :) :)

*How did we manage to post the same picture at the same time? Did you read my mind again?

*Here's my contribution to the picture challenge*

This picture is of Danny in "Risk". It is after the train conductor commented on Lindsay's version of "do-dat-do". He quickly changed the subject. Go back and watch the scene.

213_0653.jpg

Hey guys! I don't have a picture, because Vexxie and Mer posted the scene I was going to!! Great job, y'all! I'm lovin' this idea. ;)

Danny said something like "Well never mind that..." or to that effect when the guy was flirting and asking if Lindsay was from New Jersey. Then the guy kept staring at Linds when he was saying "I'm always available." That was fun. :)

I love the scene in which the young girl comes to the door in her underwear and catches Danny off-guard. Then Linds clears her throat, and Danny seems guilty-minded for staring. It's like he didn't want Linds to think less of him just because he looked at that girl. He just didn't want to seem like a player to Lindsay (at least that look on his face told me that). :lol:

I sent Mo everyone's love. I misses her so muches it hurts! :(

Later. :cool:

dl_shipper34 said:
Stuffy it must have been the millionth time for you to spot that

:lol: I was so consumed in what was going on that I totally missed it. You're so into a certain scene and you miss these little things that are important. What I like about this picture is that she's clinging to him, like she can't let go (of course, who would want to? This is Danny Messer
we're talking about) :devil:

yay for watching SD clips 1,000,000x *hugs stuffy for catching that detail * you awesome dl_shipper, you! :cool: oh danny messer! lindsay is (had to say it again) one lucky girl! :)

anniversary pressies:
while at work, lindsay gives danny 2 tickets to a 49ers vs Giants football game as well as a third "ticket" (as a joke) for smexing it up. then, danny tells lindsay that he "forgot" about their anniversary; she is disappointed. later that day, danny tells lindsay that he will see her at home (they share an apartment) while lindsay stays at work to finish up her case.

danny goes home to set up for their special night. lindsay returns home to find a sign on the door saying, "Bozeman, MT". curious, lindsay walks in and she's shocked to see the following sights:
-stuffed animal cows, horses, pigs, chickens in a toy corral
-horse reins and rope draped across the walls
-wheat all over the floor (that's gonna be horrible to clean up! :p )
-moose head on the wall (by the way, it's fake cause danny bought it at some thrift shop)

then, danny in a cowboy hat says to her, "happy anniversary, honey" as lindsay realizes that he brought MT to her...because they started their romance in MT (SOoH). danny leads lindsay to the floor onto a deerskin rug where dinner is set: beer and buffalo burgers. they spend the night talking, laughing, and eating. then, danny asks to use his "ticket"; we know where this goes...! a few days later, they go to the game!

vex and mer! thats funny that you both posted with back-to-back caps.

vexus said:
Mer, we think alike!!! :) :) How did we manage to post the same picture at the same time? Did you read my mind again?
So that's where I got that idea from! :lol: We're just too good! :D

Mercy: Haha, I LOVE how everyone knows that Risk is my favorite episode! ;) I feel so... SPECIAL!

I was re-watching the pool table scene for the millionth time
I've only seen it once actually. Seemed enough for me... Not that I'm not saying it wasn't great, but once was okay. :)

Jen: Happy Anniversary! :) You must be lucky! (How are the socks coming? :lol:)

Love your caps guys and how Vexus and Mer seemed to get the same one!

kissmesweet said:
Jen: Happy Anniversary! :) You must be lucky! (How are the socks coming? :lol:)
Thanks Delia! Guess what: he doesn't wear them. The time he's gonna have to though isn't too far away anymore....the old ones are falling apart :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back