Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening!!!!!! :d how are we all?! :D oh man, i cant believe i missed over a page of posts!! :eek: :eek: but ive only got time for a quick hi right now :(

Angel/Liffy/Stuffy!!!

Hello my lil WUbs!!! **HUGZ** hey.. wats all this about stealing Dannys clothes??!?!? hmm?! hmmm?!! if Danny is nekkid.. he staying with me! :lol: woo!!! wubs ya all!!

D/L in one word....?! hmmmmm Squuueeeeeeesome!!!! :lol: i have no idea where i got that word from lol

PSG Have u done that fici yet huni?! :D

catch ya all laters hunis!!!:D XXXX

Hello my fellow shippers!

Chelle hun!! Where are you running off to?? COME BACK HERE! *runs and tackles chelle before she sneaks off into the adult world*

YAY! It's HUMP DAY! the fabulously DLicious day of the week!

Aud send Mo all our love!! She needs to hop to starbucks asap and pop back in here!

Psst...let's go raid Liff's closet, I'm sure he has Lindsay's clothes stashed in there!
Tsk tsk tsk, Stuffy dear, do you think I'm THAT easy? Why would I stash it somewhere you can find it? :devil: you will NEVER find it! And Danny agrees with me, he prefers her without clothes anyway!

Angel/Liffy/Stuffy!!!
Cuz wub u need a name that ends with "ffy" - see then we can be the rhyming trio! :lol:

Catey hun! i havent gone to crimelab.nl for AGES, but I voted anyway! Heeheehee. SPREAD THE DL LOVE!!

After all, we are HAWT

Liff!!!! *dives for buddy and tackles him before he can escape, then tickles him senseless* Oooo the rhyming trio...me like!! Ummm let's see...Angffy :confused: I have no idea where that came from :lol:

Chell wubs, why are you leaving? *sniffs* Please come back...

Pftt whatevs Liff, you know I'll find those clothes. No matter where you stash them, I will find them! However...I shall let you keep them. Linds may have a great wardrobe, but I have Danny's clothes! hehe *swoons off*

*sniffs again* Wherever you be, Mo, I miss ya! Aud wubs tell our favourite auntie that we miss her tons and she better get back here soon cause Danny and Linds miss her too!

*throws a cherry at Liff and skips off with Angel to the observation booth for some more "observing"*

I think Mac was the one who knew since "Fare Game" when he bet that Lindsay would eat the bug dinner.

I do wonder if the lab has a pool going to see if Danny and Lindsay would get together. In that case, I think Hawkes would win that one! :)

Okay, I HAVE A CHALLENGE!

This one is harder than the last one. It is still a picture challenge (I've already got the next challenge in mind, and it isn't picture related). But for this one, see if you can find a moment where one of the pairing is either flirting or being flirted with by a third party, other than D/L (flirting with a suspect or witness or coworker, etc). See if you can catch a jealous look, or an amused look, or an envious look. This gives you a good excuse to pull out your season 2 dvds, or your recorded copies of season 3 eppys. This one isn't easy, so dig deep into your photobuckets and screencaps! :D Happy hunting!

catey1234 said:
There is a poll going on over at Crimelab.NL. The question is : Should Danny and Lindsay be together? Right now, it's 349 votes yes, 60 no. Guess which one I voted for?

Catey, I think you just made D/L's day! Since your last post the voting's still has 60 NO, but 420 YES! :lol:

GREAT JOB!

*runs in happy 'cause she has the day off singing some random musical tune since Mo is still not here to do that* :(

We go together,
like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong,
remembered forever
as shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom.

Chang chang changitty chang shoobop,
that's the way it should be,
wha oooh, yeah!

:D

Don't work to hard, Dutch, we have to fill this thread before the next season starts!
Don't worry Jen we'll get to the end of this thread long before the start of next season (especially when the first spoiler come out ;))...and I only work 36 hours a week and especially in spring and summer I'll try my utmost to stick to those hours :)....so if I'm busy it's usually with something fun and no work...(went to see Pirates again yesterday :cool:)

its not everyday we all have a danny messer in our workplace. heehee. although i certainly wish i did!
If I had a Danny Messer at work that would be the only way to have me work ;) really late (even during Summer :devil:)

Whose clothes do I have then in my closet?? Some of them are torn...Help me, I'm confused!
I'm guessing you have a D/L memorabilia in your closet Jen :cool:...it's probably what's left of Danny's pool table smex clothes...grandma Messer was snooping around here a while ago (any sign of her lately Liff? :)) and Danny probably hid his torn clothes from her... :)

Vex I think there's a pool going and I think Sid will win, but on the other hand since they're so obvious I wonder if there's anyone who bet against them getting together... :D

catey txs for that link! score is now:
Yes: 431
No: 61
icon_aufsmaul.gif

Mer hun, I love your second challenge...I have a moment in mind, but I have to go look for it... :)

*plops on couch with the rest to watch some random D/L clips while throwing M&m's at Stuffy*

dutch_treat said:
Whose clothes do I have then in my closet?? Some of them are torn...Help me, I'm confused!
I'm guessing you have a D/L memorabilia in your closet Jen :cool:...it's probably what's left of Danny's pool table smex clothes...grandma Messer was snooping around here a while ago (any sign of her lately Liff? :)) and Danny probably hid his torn clothes from her... :)
Ah, thanks....I'd probably do the same thing if my grandma was hunting me :D! BTW: there really wasn't much left of those clothes...

Vex I think there's a pool going and I think Sid will win, but on the other hand since they're so obvious I wonder if there's anyone who bet against them getting together... :D
There's definitely a pool going! But I don't think they're betting if they come together, but when!

catey txs for that link! score is now:
Yes: 431
No: 61
Who did that? :mad: Voting against them!

in response to mer ´s challange

1b8c65c267e2.jpg

do you remember in Supermen during the autopsy, Marty was flirting with Lindsay and Danny was less then thrilled with it. Im not sure wheter this particular look has to do more with his annoyence or the case but he was casting them on poor Marty all through the scene

Mercy: Cute challenge! Does the moment have to be really flirting? Can I just SUGGEST flirting say... between Lindsay and Mac, even though it really WASN'T flirting?
Second question: Ummm, when is it dued?

carolina said:
do you remember in Supermen during the autopsy, Marty was flirting with Lindsay and Danny was less then thrilled with it. Im not sure wheter this particular look has to do more with his annoyence or the case but he was casting them on poor Marty all through the scene
That was the proposal epi, right? No wonder he was pissed when he saw Marty flirting with Lindsay!

^^ carly!, oh my yes yes perfectly said! that scene is hilarious/cute! marty is all like flirting with lindsay, trying to get her attention while shes obviously not interested, danny senses something’s up as he listens to marty talk to lindsay (danny butts in with his comments)…are we a little jealous, messer? fairly hot and cute! someone trying to steal your woman (not to sound possessive or anything)? at this point, i felt bad for marty cause we know DL only has eyes for each other. think marty picked up on the DL bantering?

^^thats also the scene with “call me”…and danny whips his head in lindsay’s direction (hes thinking she wants him to call HER) as hes turned on by her statement.

That was the proposal epi, right? No wonder he was pissed when he saw Marty flirting with Lindsay!
^^ *nods* yupyup, Jen

i voted, catey!

mer, always loving your challanges and cant wait to see the responses.

*gigglesnort* Angel you always make me smile with your comments
^^ likewise, stuffy!. and im glad i could be of service. :lol:

^^ what the… how do you even pronounce that? :lol: :lol: stuffy and liffy: i like the 3 “-ffys” idea; come up with something catchy or i could always stick with ANGFFY. :D :D

dutch, thanks for the song of the day and trying to keep the daily rituals around here. oh a Danny Messer in the workplace…*dreamily stares off to find eye candy while handing our m&ms to everyone here*

*plops on couch with the rest to watch some random D/L clips while throwing M&m's at Stuffy*

What?! How did I get involved in this throwing-of-M&Ms? Alright then dutch, you want a war? Then by the thunder, you'll get one *dives behind couch and starts bombarding fellow buddy with M&Ms* :lol: Wow we're insane.

what the… how do you even pronounce that? stuffy and liffy: i like the 3 “-ffys” idea; come up with something catchy or i could always stick with ANGFFY.

Ok umm...Ang-ffy. "Ang" as in angel, then the "ffy". *looks around* I'm making no sense here :lol:

I love your challenges mer, they're so exciting! I'll post later :)

*throws back head and calls for Mo who needs to come back ASAP cause we miss her!!*

Hey guys I haven't been able to get on here for a while but i'm glad i'm back..... Where's Mo gone?!?! :confused:

The NY final airs over here in the UK on 14th july but I will miss it!!! I can not beleive it :mad:

Ok umm...Ang-ffy. "Ang" as in angel, then the "ffy". *looks around* I'm making no sense here
you silly goose, stuffy! it makes sense. heeehee say it out loud--it sounds funny in a good way. :) *hugs pal and grins cause we're the -ffys!*

yup, we miss ya, Mo! danny and lindsay miss you too. :D

welcome back, nat!

*watches food wars and clothing hiding in closets continue* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back