Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great challange Mer, hers my two cents worth...

213_0742.jpg

213_0743.jpg

213_0754.jpg

I loved the scene above... it was really awkward!

you silly goose, stuffy! it makes sense. heeehee say it out loud--it sounds funny in a good way. *hugs pal and grins cause we're the -ffys!*

*is innocent* What, you think I would give you a nickname and not even know how to pronounce it? *tackles Angffy to the floor and tickles her* Psst Liff, wanna join??

Nat, what eppy is that from? Oh ok I got it now :lol: as I typed the question I figured it out. That was funny...the college girl was definitely into Danny. Pftt, whatevs hun. Everyone knows he belongs with Montana :)

there really wasn't much left of those clothes...
Yeah, LOL, Lindsay was a little over-excited... :devil:

Carolina that was the scene I was looking for too...I remembered how we were discussing how sorry we were that Marty Pino was mia for a while now and how cute that scene was. I defenitely think he was flirting with Lindsay and that Danny was being pretty jealous... :lol:

How did I get involved in this throwing-of-M&Ms?
No particular reason, hun, I just hadn't thrown anything at you for a while... :D

Great choice of scene Natty. I think I found another cap for Mer's challenge:

S02E14_1.jpg

It's from SoY. :) Danny's processing something in the lab and Lindsay enters, happy to spend some time there working ;) with him, only to notice that there's another girl in the lab...The look she throws that poor girl speaks volumes... :cool:

*hides behind one of the D/L clothes containing closets and uses her watergun to soak the -ffys and anyone else within reach* :)

No particular reason, hun, I just hadn't thrown anything at you for a while...

Awww aren't you sweet :) *calls to Angffy and Liffy to man the waterguns* We can see you behind the closet! Hiding behind D/L clothes won't work, we will find you....and hose you down with our patented waterguns!! Then throw M&Ms at you. Then we'll all call a truce and plop down to watch D/L scenes :D

Ok I've got to find a picture for mer's challenge...except that I can't recall any episodes (besides the ones that have already been posted) where there was a jealous look. I shall think of one when I return home...but until that time...

WATERGUN FIGHT!!!! :lol:

Hey guys! *runs in, but gets hit in the face with a watergun blast* Hey! Right, that's it! You're going down, Stuffy! *gets watergun and soaks Stuffy* HaHa! (love you really, Stuffy!)

Catey, thanks for the poll, I voted! Nice to see that even with a lot of DL haters out there, yes is winning!

Chelli, I only have the first scene written up of my ficci so far, as i've had exams. I've still got 5 weeks of school left, so i don't know how much i'll get written, but as soon as school's finished, i'll definitely write it, I promise :D If you want, i can post the first scene, but you might be waiting a while for the next installment. Up to you?! :D

Mo, we miss you, please come back soon!

Nice challenge, Mer. I can't think of any that haven't already been posted, but i'll look and hopefully get back to you with some good ones!

Later guys! *runs out, avoiding the waterguns*

*Jen comes around this thread, but is soaking wet and desperate to find out who's responsible for that*

Thanks for all the water, dutch, as if it's my fault he chose my closet to hide his - how shall I say it - leftovers! :devil: I think the ffys are the ones to blame, not me!

Mer, that challenge is fun, but I find it hard to see those moments when I'm watching! Doesn't matter, it's also good to see those pictures! :lol:

Well, I'm off, need a towel and some dry clothes...See ya!

*Jen walks off, leaving a trail of water behind...

Fire!! *squirts gun at a random unsuspecting person* Oops, did I get you PSG? Success! *evil grin* :D We've got a full-blown watergun battle going on here. Love it!

Yes...blame it on the Iffys...we shall be victorious :)

On a serious note...
Nice to see that even with a lot of DL haters out there, yes is winning!

PSG, from what I have seen and read since I first joined Talk back in Feb, more people like D/L than dislike. I was a member of a CSI:NY group at Myspace (don't have an account anymore) and tons of people there like them.

*resumes watergun battle*

Hello everyone! *Liff pops in carrying a tray of jello, before handing them out to fellow Ffy's as amunition* :lol:

How is everyone today? Fabulous I hope :D

I was a member of a CSI:NY group at Myspace
Stuffy hun, I'm still a member there, though I don't remember the last time I even logged in to my myspace account! lol. I have a purrrdy D/L profile tho! :D And yep, there are alot of D/L shippers there on the CSI:NY group :) It's nice to know that we are still, no, will always be the no.1 ship! :D

Angffy? err....Cuz wub, I'd rather go with Affy! :D Much easier on the tongue too :p We shall be known as the Ffy's! :devil:

*Liff joins Stuffy in tickling Affy before hosing both of them down with chocolate sauce* heeheehee!

I filled my watergun with chocolate milkshake, hope you dont mind!

*squirt*

*Nat walks in dripping wet.....* Thanks Stuffy and Liff, I think I got caught in the crossfire there!! :lol: Oh well the milkshake tastes nice Liff anyway :lol:

Catey, thanks for the poll, I voted! Nice to see that even with a lot of DL haters out there, yes is winning!

Yep, thanks Catey for the link I of course I voted yes... I'm not sure how people put no! :confused:

If you want, i can post the first scene, but you might be waiting a while for the next installment. Up to you?!

PSG I would love to read your fic even though you haven't finished!! Just in interest what exams are you taking!

*Nat throws water bombs at any DL shipper that is passing through!!* I love you really guys XX

Yak......I got all stickie when I opened my screen...*Jen grabs herself a paintballgun and fills it with lots of M&M's and goes on search for the ffys, especially Liff, who started this chocolate milkshake thing*

What a mess in here! I've just seen 'heart of glass', and I liked this episode, although there wasn't any D/L. I was totally puzzled by the message on the mirror, I just know it has something to do with our favourite couple. And that Danny, making fun of Mac and Peyton :lol: Lindsay's up for a lot of fun this summer, hiding clothes with Danny and listening while he's making fun of people.

Well, as it is my 2nd wedding anniversary...I'm off to my own pooltable now :D So leave me alone! ;) See ya tomorrow! BTW: Yes, it's bedtime in this part of the world. As we say: welterusten!

you got me, nat! *splash* :cool:

oh, Jen, hun, you caught us red-handed…sort of… :p *slyly hides water balloons and hands them to stuffy and liffy*...and ooh la la, enjoy your anni! ;)

yup, dutch, i remember that discussion about pino/lindsay/danny. good points made there. and great interpretation there of that SoY image!

PSG, wheres the fic? wheres the fic? :p

my dear cousin! how clever of you to use chocolate milkshake; delicious, is it a homemade concoction?? i'll get to your fics soon.

*angffy/affy giggles as stuffy tickles her*

the images of danny/lindsay still make me grin (and squee) cause then i think of the ups-n-downs DL has had to get to where they are now at SD!

Jen I loved HoG Danny expressions was so funny.

Happy anniversary Jen.. Have fun!

Oh that gives me an idea fo a question.... What do you think Danny would get Lindsay on thier first anniversar and vice verser?!?!?

Allright, really this is my last post! Husband is making little baby go asleep, so I have some unexpected time...

I think he makes a trail of delicious and beautifully coloured M&M's...to the pooltable!

But the question is exciting, I'm looking forward already to see the ideas you guys come up with. Bye for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back