Danny/Lindsay#17: The Ship That Strips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy fellow shipmates! How are we today? mer hope you enjoyed your time with Danny on your special day :D

Stuffy, I hope you enjoyed Wonderland. It's been many years since I visited there, and the kids aren't old enough to go there yet to do much of anything. At least I now know we are in the same region of Canada!

catey wubs!! Wonderland was awesome, such a great time. These two young boys cut right in front of me though when we were in line for 'The Italian Job'. :lol: We just told them to get lost. Normally I love kids though :)

In one word (besides CANON) what's the best way to describe Danny and Lindsay?

Rad, you're back!! Woohoo! Ummmm your question: Danny and Lindsay are HAWT. *giggles* Yeah I know...lame. dutch nailed it :) When I can actually think (cause it's Monday), I'll come up with another one.

*scratches head* Now where has that rascal Liff gone to? Still spending time with Lindsay I suppose. Psst...Danny wants her back ;)

Cheers shipmates *huggles*

its monday monday monday…*insert what Mo would say*

delia, nice brush with a star! whatever i saw on your LJ was candy enough for me. thanks for the tip on getting on board, but i’m gonna kindly pass for now. i DO like the phrase ‘some hearts’ with/without carrie. i don’t know why but whenever i look at your av i think that’s you and the two guys…that IS sara, right? (i watch the other csi shows once in a blue moon! should i run and hide in embarrassment now if ive completely named the wrong characters??) :eek: :eek:

welcome back, Rad! tan, huh? :cool: i need some sun. one word to describe danny and lindsay: “wow-y”

*sniggers back at dutch*, silly dutch…loving how your mind works, but before we even get there, I have to find my cutie. ;)

stuffins, *high-fives her for being on talk at the same time*, thanks for the congrats. now who here would catch lindsay’s bouquet? are ya typing away on the keyboard with some fresh ideas??

catey, i like your thinking about season 4. do you think the writers would give us a premiere with a big bang (full of danny and lindsay-ness)? the premieres always seem to be slower than the finales (i guess for obvious reasons).

where’s my little rascal, chelle belle?

hi, PSG! *hugs fellow shipper*

i was watching the SD clips again (every day since the finale): does lindsay have the key to danny’s apartment? or does he have one of those one-way lock doors? or maybe he just left her his own keys (but i would think that he needed them for his car/office door/etc.). haha there i go again overanalyzing :rolleyes: .

Hi there! *waves at everybody in here*

I was wondering: how are Danny and Lindsay going to tell their co-workers they're together? As far as I know, nobody knows for sure, although Sid senses it :D! I think Hawkes feels there's something going on, but I'm not sure.

So, what do you think?

aud
seeing them together one week and then not even speak for a month or something
That's what I was talking about. So strange. But it is of course a crime series; the focus should be on the crimes.

jenp
how are Danny and Lindsay going to tell their co-workers they're together?
I think that flack is more likely the person that danny is going to talk with. Or maybe they wont say a thing to anyone and we'll not see anything of their relationship? :eek: Nooooo TPTB wont do that to us, or ... ?

SvartaBaskern said:
jenp
I think that flack is more likely the person that danny is going to talk with. Or maybe they wont say a thing to anyone and we'll not see anything of their relationship? :eek: Nooooo TPTB wont do that to us, or ... ?

I don't think we have to be afraid of that! D/L will make sure there are enough CANON-moments to come! :)

I think Sid knows, obviously, but as most of you guys are thinking and have said, Danny will probably tell Flackie first since their best buds. Lindsay I think might be aprehensive about telling the team only because she wouldn't want it to distract the team. But, if she were to tell someone she'd either tell Stella or Mac I think, that way it's out there.

Psst Liff wubs...get in here pronto. You've been MIA for a long time and it's depressing. Same with you Mo darlin' :) we all miss ya both!!

I *really* hope they say something. TPTB better make the relationship open or I'm gonna barge down their myself (anyone wanna come with?) and make them do it, cause seriously there is no need to hide it. Mac and Peyton told everyone, so why not Danny and Lindsay? Doesn't make sense to me.

Angel!! *hugs fellow buddy and returns the high-five* How are ya darlin'? *hands a random drink to her*

catey I thought you lived on the West Coast since you get to see the eppys before everyone else, no?

*Stuffy giggles and hides with Angel behind the door with a big bucket of chocolate and caramel sauce to pour on a certain someone when they pop in*

*Liff climbs into thread with a smileeee*

Hey everyone! How are we all? Smashingly fabulous I hope!

[/i]Stuffy darling said:[/i]
Psst Liff wubs...get in here pronto. You've been MIA for a long time and it's depressing.
Stuffy hun, I'm here, I'm here! Sorry for being MIA, but I've just been too tired to get my butt online. :( After all the drama and such - I'm waaaay too exhausted. Ahh, that and I (finally) managed to write and update! Somehow I think (and hope) that the writer's block is finally over! I got the whole story arc sorted too! I deserve a pat in the back for that! And a slice of chocolate cake too! :D

JenP asked:
How are Danny and Lindsay going to tell their co-workers they're together?
Hmm, well - great question there babe! Personally, I'd prefer it if they didn't tell the others. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean they hide it or anything, but their relationship is theirs and not the team's. I'd see them just being close to each other at work, but not being overly "WE'RE DATING GET A CLUE!" about it. They'd leave their friends and coworkers to figure it out on their own, and they won't deny it when ask. Simple as that. Plus - gives mucho amounts of smoochy looks between the two at work with confused co-workers in the background ;)

Cuz Angell asked:
does lindsay have the key to danny’s apartment?
Hmm...I'd like to think that they have the spare keys to each other's apartments. They're partners anyways ;) In more ways than one... :lol: Cuz hun! You have to get LJ! :D

Rad asked:
Hmmm....*points to Mer's avvie* that's easy. They're HAWT :D
Oh, and welcome back hun! Glad your cruise was a blast! Now damn it I want a cruise!

Del said:
Where's Liff! HE STOLE DANNY'S CLOTHES! :devil: That Liff... Getting on my nerves!
HEY! Don't look at me! They're in Stuffy's closet! What're you looking at me for? Heh...women, so hard to please these days... :lol: hehehehe.

Glad you liked my present for Mer though! :lol: Though yours was purrrdy! :)

*Liff throws a handful of cake back at Mer and proceeds to place another slice on Stuffy's head before squishing it* There...all squished now :lol: and here's some m&m's to pull off the look dear!

*Liff skips out of the thread, but not before hosing everyone down with chocolate syrup!*

Hmmm....*points to Mer's avvie* that's easy. They're HAWT

Dammit you stole my word! That's my word! :p

HEY! Don't look at me! They're in Stuffy's closet! What're you looking at me for? Heh...women, so hard to please these days... hehehehe.

Yes...yes they are in my closet. And there they shall stay :D

Angel, 1...2...3...NOW! *dumps bucket of sauce all over Liff and plops on a cherry for good measure*

Stuffy, honey, I'm in Ontario! I get the episodes early thanks to satellite. We get an East Coast station that plays CSI:NY at 7:00 p.m. my time, which is still 3 hours before the regular airing. Back in the day, when we had one of those huge satellite dishes that picked up feed stations, we could watch episodes of shows 2 or 3 days ahead of when they were going to air. Right now, I'll take the 3 hours earlier on New York. I hope they don't change it in the fall, or I'll lose my Spoiler Queen status! lol.

One word to describe D/L, huh? Well, how about fated? Probably means the same as predestined, but I think of fated because you knew when you seen Danny looking at her in New York how he was going to react i.e.: give her a hard time being the replacement, but it was fated that he would eventually change and fall for her, and her for him.

^^^Gotcha ;) I've always thought you lived on the West Coast :lol: *waves to fellow Ontarioian* I'm with ya on the Spoiler Queen thing hun, I love reading all those juicy spoilers you give us. Psst...I absolutely love your default icon on LJ. So very true :D

Well since Liff stole my one word for D/L (hehe just kidding hun, I wubs ya!)...I will go with unwritten. Why? No reason :) just like that word. Seems to fit them.

*looks around* Chell?? Where are ya love?

*throws a chunk of cake at Liff before running off and calling for Chell*

Mo! Where are you? *bounces around to find Mo who isn't there!* :eek:
Easy: love. It's just perfect, simple and direct.
I was wondering: how are Danny and Lindsay going to tell their co-workers they're together?
Oh my God, they BETTER tell their damn co-workers or else another office secret is going to make me blow my brains out! Sorry for being so gross! But I think that their co-workers have caught on... I mean, its pretty obvious!

Kissme, Sara rocks. Love that girl.
Rad! Yes, Sara's the best. She's my favorite character out of the entire CSIverse. :D

HEY! Don't look at me! They're in Stuffy's closet! What're you looking at me for? Heh...women, so hard to please these days... hehehehe.
Liff: heheheh, sorry for blaming you like that! It must have been Stuffy's fault!

yeah i had to come in here before i started my take-home midterm. :lol:

One word to describe D/L, huh? Well, how about fated? Probably means the same as predestined, but I think of fated because you knew when you seen Danny looking at her in New York how he was going to react i.e.: give her a hard time being the replacement, but it was fated that he would eventually change and fall for her, and her for him.
^^aww catey. youre making me want to run into the other room to grab my heart-shaped pillow and snuggle it!

NICE covert move there, Stuffy! :cool: *hands Stuffy sprinkles & jimmies as we both pour them on top of Liffy*

oh Cuzzie Liffy...we luvs ya! youre back---and look how pretty we've made ya. just wait until chelle belle comes back to us! sooo, danny and lindsay are partners in many ways, huh? nawty. :devil:

okay now, who is playing this game of hide-n-seek with danny and lindsay's clothes?? liffy? delia? stuffy? are you too, dutch? :p hmm, where's Aud??

like your ideas, Jen and SB :). part of me wants to see a comical reaction by the team (ie they knew all along that danny and lindsay have been seeing each other and played dumb about it or someone making bets), the other part of me wants danny and lindsay to formally announce it together.

beside everything that was alreadysaid I think they are also right

I dont think they will tell the team but Im sure they wont deny it when asked either - just like Liff said.

although Im still kinda keen on the idea of someone walking on them - maybe not at work but on a date

on a different note: what is with the TV Guide article. I mean we are CANON, we are HOT and we are PHOTOGENIC. what more can they ask for? :)

Angel wubs!! :lol: We got Liff good...he's all covered in sauce! Hmm...maybe we should call in Linds to help him "clean up" :devil: hehe

*is shocked* Ok so maybe I do have Danny's clothes, but Liff has Lindsay's stuff. He's not as innocent as he seems ;)

*giggles and throws another large chunk of cake at Liff before locking arms with Angel and skipping off singing teh pool table secks song*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back