Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

My name is Mary and I am a D/L shippper for CSI: NY. I am new to this thread. I know all the ships have their thread titles. I have a couple of early requests for the next one for Danny and Lindsay:

1. I've got you covered.
2. I'm glad this happened.

Last night's scenes with Danny and Lindsay were hot, but also sweet and tender as well. I loved it.

I have to add that I never thought any guy could pull off the white dress shirt and jeans any better that George Eads on the LV show. But Carmine gave him a run for his money last night. That looked hot!!!!!! :devil:

I also like how Lindsay made him lose a bet again!! Funny stuff. :lol:

BTW, I don't think I could ever look at pool tables quite the sam way again!!!!

Those pics are true love. Okay... I rewatched the DL scenes, and I noticed this lovely line...

Danny: I'm glad this happened [kiss on Lindsay's forehead]
Lindsay: [kiss on Danny's chest] Me too.

I melted all over my living room floor.

Also, someone mentioned how when Lindsay said "I'm sorry" at the end Danny kinda looked at her like damnit!!!! But I was so glad she cleared up that it was supposed to be her not him, rather that she was sorry for the sexcapade... lol..

This ship is sizzilin'.

I've managed to get hold of the episode and have watched it twice already. Absolutely fantastic!!! :D

More than I had hoped for. Can't wait for season 4 to see where this goes....

And I have to say congrats to Anna who looked absolutely stunning so soon after having a baby.

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!

I have never been so excited at 6 in the morning I felt (and still feel) like jumping around the room , well thats exactly what I did.

Radical618 - When they said that I was like.... aahhhhhh.

D/L ARE SO CANON!!!

*goes off to watch ep again*

Good afternoon, my friends! Hi newbies and lurkers!

Moriel my dear, I loved your review! I had much the same thoughts, so reading your review felt like I was watching it again!

Dutch, thank you for the caps!! I already made an icon out of one of them! Hey, I had to have one for this eppy. I am sure I'll be collecting avvies for awhile rather than making them myself like I ususally do, because we have a lot of better fanartists out there!

When I woke up my first thoughts were 'sex on the pool table', lemme tell ya, I'm not a morning person so it is rare for me to wake up with that big of a smile on my face! I called my best friend and she had watched the ep, too. She thought they were sleeping on a bed *scoffs*. I told her to go rewatch it. She freaked (in a good way) when I told her it was a pool table, and she doesn't even watch the show all the time!

Danny and Lindsay were amazing together in this episode! CSI history has been made, and I am still overly excited about it!

dutch, I am giving you a virtual hug for those wondrous screencaps. All of them are love!!!!!

Anyone else *love* the face Danny made right after telling Mac that Lindsay had "personal stuff" to take care of? Classic! Could anyone possibly get a screencap of that? It would be much appreciated :D

While part of me is incredibly happy, the other half is sad because we now have to wait until September to see more eppys. Ah well.

:eek: What an episode!!! Wow. Absolutely stunning. I already knew what was going to happen but still...the whole thing blew me away. My heart was pounding at the DL scenes...Lindsay looked truly happy to be there with Danny. And I admit it...at first I thought they were in the bed, but when I saw the screen caps I realized they were on the pool table. Honestly, do you think I'd pay attention to where they were sleeping when they were like that? :lol:

Hats off to Carmine and Adam. They played the hostage thing perfectly. My heart wrenched at Danny getting beat up, but I'm glad he fought back. I'm also glad Adam didn't just hide in the corner; he dug down deep and found courage. Both of them did. Also, I like to think that when Danny was trying to text someone, that "someone" was Lindsay :) Hey, a girl can dream right? ;)

Something else too...the music that was playing when they were playing pool...very nice choice :) loved it. Anyone happen to know what the song is called?

oh my gosh... i have just watched the full episode on innertube (thanks to nat ;) hehe) and wow! i was literally on the edge of my seat all the way through! i had goosebumps like never before when Danny got his fingers crushed :( that musta hurt like a B*@^%! i totally loved the ending where Lindsay helped Danny out of the back of the truck... that was so sweet!! :D and the look on her face when she was telling him he shouldnt have been there... awwww!!!! hehe omg i am so gonna go to work tonight on a high!!!! :D hehe

DL_Ship i was actually gonna ask the same thing about that song! lol i wanna get hold of it so i can think of dl 'playing pool' hehe ;) i am sure i have heard it before.. but i have no idea where! lol

Bring on DL S4!!!!!! :D **Pops Champagne**

I think last nights episode was the best but most scariest I've ever seen. Our poor Danny, but at the beginning Lindsay and Dan were just sooo sweet! But he got hurt so badly, but I know he was glad he took her shift after all that happened.
I did want to be there to help Lindsay get Danny to the paramedics though. He was hanging on one of her shoulders, and then mine.......... :lol:

i know the song!! hehe im actually ashamed to say i do own the album its on... how can i not have know it was that song lol hehe
Its called 'Jenny dont be hasty'.. by paolo nutini hehe
Lyrics are... Here

Howdy! :D :D :D

I couldn't watch the scenes very well with Danny being beaten...I sat with my knees up to my head trying not to look. :(

The waking up scene was beautiful but also playful. Danny still likes to tease Lindsay a bit. I'm glad that they weren't all 'lovey dovey'. They were real with one another. And yes, Danny cuddles. The waking up scene was something you'd see in real life. The movies always make cuddle scenes look goofy and too involved---not always subtle. The pool scene, while fun and sexy, didn't come off as a drunken sex romp. Even though they were playful and passionate, they also seemed like they needed to be with each other. :devil:

The voice over was cheesy, but I loved the tone in Danny's voice. He seemed so gentle, so in love with her. I guess they were attempting to make the note on the chalkboard more personal. I loved the daisy. :D

I wish the kiss lasted longer.

I saw the pool scene as a chance for the audience to see Lindsay back to her playful self but also to see her outside of the lab. This year we have missed 'fun' Lindsay. She was replaced with someone depressing---someone who seemed like they never got out of the lab. I'm glad to see that not only is she back to her old self but yet she's showing some sexuality, competitiveness, and agressiveness. She rocks at pool! She wasn't agressive in a bad way, but rather agressive in knowing that she cares for this man so much she wants to show him. Danny has made most of the moves in this relationship, so it's good that she took the first step. ;)

Chelliyah I'm glad that it worked for you!!! But I have a feeling that when we get to ep 18 onwards over here we will have to baracade our selves into a little corner on the 'season3 UK thread' and fight on behalf of the D/L thread- don't you think!?!?!?

I loved it how Danny decides to poke lindsay on the nose after waking up on a pool table with her- I can't stop smiling while writing about it!!

Danny: 'I don't cuddle!!'
Such a lie....See how he's changed since linsay came along!! But I like the way he still teases her even after they have spent the night together on a pool table (sorry had to mention that again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Like Audacity said, i'm glad Lindsay made the first move!!

OMG! I wish I could see this ep right now! I've heard it was great an that there were so many D/L moments in there.

Dutch, thanks for the pics! They're absolutely stunning. Danny and Lindsay are made for each other!

I want more, can't wait what S4 is doing to them!

Hello happy D/L fans! :D

I am still reeling with excitement over last night!

I had many different moments of happiness, nervousness, fear.

Happiness of course, the amazing Danny/Lindsay scenes with them finally coming together(no pun intended, LMAOLOLROTFL). Happiness nothing really horrible happened to Danny, cause....

my huge FEAR was that he was gonna get shot or something. I mean, when she got to him at the end, I was SO nervous. But he was okay! YAY!!!!

And Im sure that Lindsay will help nurse him back to health. :)

What an amazing season finale! Now I just gotta get to 100 posts, so I can have an amazing avie! :)

Love all the caps! :D

i squealed and clapped when i saw that. My mom actually covered her ears. I was soo happy. Then when he got hurt, i start yelling at the tv. i cant count how many times my mom told me to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back