Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mo runs into the thread and practically trips over Catey hon's spoilers!* It's here, it's here, it's here! :lol:

Lol, Aud Fluffy Twin wub...*Mo giggles hilariously and hands her fluffykins 5$!* Yeah I suck at refraining from spoilers...lol, Catey I saw your post and literally before I could even stop myself...my hand had dragged the mouse over the box and my eyes were skipping ahead of my brain! :lol: :lol: :lol: So much for staying "free"! Awww who am I kidding, I knew it wouldn't last anyway! Catey you are the Spoiler queen and you ROCK!!!! :D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Pool table smex....Danny waking Linds up cute! And Aud sounds like we were right about the smex being in a flashback...but still!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!

Gah people I cannot wait to see this eppy! I LOVE our ship! :D :D :D

*Mo giggles in FULL fan-girl mode now as she huggles and snuggles her buddies and bounces around the thread like a total goofball!!!*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! How is ya? :)

Hmmmm....I knew you'd lookie...just knew it. Don't we share a brain? That's one bouncy brain I tell ya!

We can safely say CANON now! That's our ship---the Canon ship! I love it. I could cry, but instead I think I'll just dance. Anyone want to join Mo and me?

Later. :cool:

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! Heehee, hello wub! I'm great! How's you? ;)

Lol, yeah I knew you knew I'd look! We do share a brain...and yeah at the moment it's a pretty giddy, bouncy brain, for shizzle! But then again I wouldn't have it any other way! :lol:

3 hours and 57 minutes for me...I think I might bounce a hole in my floor before then! :lol:

Holy cow, the next 40 minutes is going to be intoxicating. Goshhh, thank you so much catey for those spoilers, actually, they didn't really spoil me too much because I'm going to be jsut as excited when I watch it... Wow, breathing deeply is NOT helping at all right now. I need the eppy to come now, no questions asked...

I love you mo! and hi mom tonights gonna be AMAZING!

Did it look like htere was going to be a "destiney dashed" thing at all. after what you just told us, I really hope not... this is too good to mess up. This eppy sounds totally flungsty... YES!

Rad! Hi honey! I'd hugs ya, but I'm too giddy to stand still that long! :lol: I am SO jealous of all y'all who get to see this so much sooner than me...jealous and yet definitely happy cuz then we get great spoilers!

Lol, I gotta say I'm impressed by people's willpower, cuz it seems like the thread has emptied, so some people really are managing to stay spoiler free! Well done all y'all who are managing that! *Mo applauds, while dancing!*

OMG!!! Catey you ROCK for posting those pics.....YAY! Now that's a HOT kiss right there and that is a nekkid Linds on Danny's nekkid chest.....OMG!!! I think I might pass out from the sheer smexiness of it all!!!!!

2 hours and 45 minutes for me! :D :D

Finals on right now for me... I am all eeky happy now... the second pic is in the first 15 minutes of the show... it is such a cute lil scene

Well, I try not to spoil you all too much, since some wanted to remain spoiler free for this episode. So, while I'm glad some of you all had willpower to stay out of here, I did try and tempt you. I have more caps, but not the fortitude tonight and try and upload more. It took forever to load the ones I did post.

And Mo, I'm sorry you couldn't stay spoiler free, but wasn't it nice to see the nice surprises I left for you by clicking on those links?

Catey dear, I don't think I ever had the real intention to stay spoiler free...well at least my brain didn't cuz it hijacked my brain and "made" me read the spoilers! ;) Not that I'm complaining at all! ;) :lol: And yes, I LOVE the surprises you left us with those links...made me quite happy! ;)

1 hour and 58 minutes...lol, can't come fast enough!! :lol:

So, the D/L was totally cute! I loved it. The note and the flower... Them waking up and he poked her nose (That had me in giggly fits) Of course, they had a hot scene (mm mmm mmm) And it didn't end with some "ah gasp soap opera" thing... SO yeah... hehe... Finales make me happppy

GUYS!!!!
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ON CANNON CAMERA!!! I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING IN THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! I THINK I'M HAVING A CORONARY!!!!!!!!!!!

OK... gonna finish watching the greatest episode on the face of the earth!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh ya... congrats on the new thread... sorry i missed it... what's with the "Da"??

Kate!! Hello honey, lol, you are WAY too cute! And yeah join the club with all the rest of us jumping up and down! :lol:
Cannot wait for this eppy....SOOOO cannot wait!!

The "Da" is what Danny says to Linds in a cute moment in the episode before last...totally cute moment! ;)

IS[/u] Love]I loved this ep! It has to be the fave! As I was telling Lynny though, I now understand the ‘destiny dashed’ thing. This ep was fluffy for our ship, but I think they will be a lot of people talking negative about how Lindsay felt guilty that Danny took her shift, etc. They could get some angsty plot lines out of this, but they can get EVEN MORE FLUFFY ONES!!!! Yes! Two hot CSIs having sex on a pool table, our (to borrow Auda’s term) "Ship That Strips" just made CSI history!

I would have written more, but I am still kinda in that stunned state....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back