Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, HillHarperHOT. I just didn't think I'd have left something like that out, so I had to look back and find my original post. The group here would have killed me and taken my spoiler queen crown away if I had left out something as vital as the almost kiss the last time. lol

Ahoy there all my lovely shipmates!! Angel sends her regards and best wishes. She PM'd me earlier and said she was away for a while but would be back soon and to say hello to everyone. She also misses "the crew" :D

catey dear I'll be watching for your lovely spoilers on Wednesday night :)

You know you're obsessed with D/L when you flip the channel at work over to History so you can watch RSRD *shrug* Couldn't help myself :lol:

Only 2 more days, 2 more days!

catey we wub you! I'm glad that you tell us if there are any spoilers or not. I don't like the suspense of not knowing. Spoiler Queen!! :)

I think I am more excited for the CSI: NY finale than I am the LOST finale. Danny and Lindsay own me.

*Mo waltzes in, a bit sore from having working out...but quite happy with the gorgeous Spring weather outside and the prospect of our love-filled finale in only 9 days!! YAY!!* :lol:

Del dearie calmly said:
I've MADE a promise to not read East Coast Finale Spoilers! I'm a good girl... and I just want to be S-U-P-R-I-S-E-D in the good sense! I'm being... BRAVE!
That's not brave babes...that's AWESOME!! I'm in awe of that much self control! I'm weak and for all my "will I/won't I" I'm pretty sure I'll be giving in to the lure and seduction of the pretty spoilers on Wed. night! :lol:

Dutch babes asked:
Aah don't worry Mo for all we know there may be a whole season of fluff starting in September ...Oh and don't you think Aud's garden needs a large variety of daisies?
I sure hope we get a good dose of fluff come Fall...not that I'm complaining about how our season has gone lately, especially this last half...heck D/L's canon baby! And as for my lovely Fluffy Twin's garden...:lol: I was totally gonna suggest daisies hon, but for a lawn they're weeds...as flowers I wubs them...but they can be annoying to have in your yard! ;)

Stuffy buddy giggled:
Oh and Mo...how adorable is that baby! I can totally see him being Danny and Lindsay's son.

Lol, I know huh, isn't that the totally cutest baby ever! (I think it's a girl though! ;) )

my Lynny love whined:
Oh sure, I'm only missed when it comes to angst speculations.
*Mo tackles and snuggles her angsty buddy!* Woman get over it, you know we wubs you in here for more than your angsty speculations! ;) And you may not be fluffy in here...but you are somewhere else...don't make me bust that out! ;) And don't worry we're not hurting your Aiden either...just saying I think she knew about D/L and encouraged it and teased Danny about it until he admitted he wubbed Lindsay! :D Now stop whining my wub and smile, our happy Linds is back and life is good...oh and since I can't help it...did you know...we're CANON! :lol:

Spoiler Queen Catey laughed:
Oh, and Stuffy, thank goodness the song stuck in your head isn't the one for the viagara commercial that Mo managed to get stuck in my head awhile ago. lol
:lol: :lol: I forgot about that hon! :lol: What's even better is that I didn't even know that that song was from that commercial until I'd sung it several times and you pointed it out to me, at which point it was stuck in all our heads forever! :lol:

Alright my buddies...I can't wait for our finale, only 9 more days...and all D/L goodness will be unleashed! Oh yaaaaaayyyyyy baby! :devil: Heehee! :lol:
Aud wub, let's...get...to...partying! :D :D
*Mo giggles and dances out of the thread!* :D

*Mo tackles and snuggles her angsty buddy!* Woman get over it, you know we wubs you in here for more than your angsty speculations! And you may not be fluffy in here...but you are somewhere else...don't make me bust that out! And don't worry we're not hurting your Aiden either...just saying I think she knew about D/L and encouraged it and teased Danny about it until he admitted he wubbed Lindsay! Now stop whining my wub and smile, our happy Linds is back and life is good...oh and since I can't help it...did you know...we're CANON

Wheres a canon? I see no canon damnit!.. :p

My Aiden did no such thing!. *snuggles Aiden* Its okays. They are so fluffy, just let them talk.

I'm a fluffy someplace else, speaking of which, Oh dear Catey do you happen to watch LV?? And if you do, since you get NY before us, do you get LV before us? and if you do get LV before us, could you watch and tell me if theres any CN? Think if I know theres CN I'll be happy and not mess with DL. :D plus I wanna watch Supernatural if theres no CN.

I'm sorry Lynny dear did you say... Canon? ;) Yeah that's what I thought! :lol:

Lol, you're Aiden totally did that...but it's okay...as Danny's best friend she helped him find the woman of his dreams! ;) It's a good thing :D

Ohhhh yeah Catey that'd be very nice of you to do...both cuz it'd make Lynny happy and then she'd be nice to D/L! ;)

^^ Ooooh, we're C-A-N-O-N! Take that, Lynny! :lol: *Sorry! Hugs Lynny again*

Mo! I'm so happy to see House + Cam on your siggy! She's his Vicodin! :eek: :lol:

Yay, only 9 DAYS UNTIL OUR SPECIAL eppy!

Good Morning fellow shippers. How are you all today?

8 Days to go!

Enough time to re-watch ALL the lovely D/L moments we've had this season 42 times each, or maybe more. :D

Ooh, new ep tonight! (Is there any D/L in there? I havent been payin' much attention for the past few days)

EXAMS are OVER (for this week at least...) Which means I have time to write fics again! Yippeee.

--Oh and welcome to all the new people here whom I never had the chance to welcome :D *prances around in circles singing "exams are over, D/L rocks, we are CANON!"*

Oh my God! 8 DAYS Left! That's really very exciting! :) Can't wait for your great stories, Aliff! :) I sure love them! Good to hear that your exams are over.
Wheee--I'm so excited for next week, since I don't think we'll be getting any D/L love this week... Right?

Great Stories?? What great stories?- hahaha, Thanks Delia, that's so sweet! hehehe, we'll see how my muse Owen behaves tonight. Would you prefer a family fic or a D/L one? I can't decide right now :p.

8 days 8 days 8 days 8 days WOOOOOOO. We may not get D/L love in the scenes tonight, it'll definately be there...between the scenes :devil: ...and in our minds :D

Hehe, my exams aren't over yet hun, i've still got papers next tuesday, and the week after. So...its rather spaced out :) Nothing left this week - im freeeee (for now...)

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there will be if any D/L scenes for ep 3.23?
You guys in the States are so lucky that your only a week away from the season finale, In Oz we are only up to 3.06 and it is torture torture torture knowing how great the upcoming episodes will be.

Alas, Cath and Mo, the only other one I get at an earlier time is Miami. Thanks to Grey's Anatomy(and Ctv carrying both), Grey's gets the honour of airing earlier most times. Last week was an exception(they aired Csi at 8, instead of the usual 9). So, while I'd love to be able to help in this situation, my hands are tied. But you never know next season. Miami didn't air at 7 until the last couple of months. But NY has always aired at the earlier time on the one channel. *I'm sorry*

Good afternoon at all!
Today is a nice day! The weather is good here and we're CANON (I'll never get bored to say it!).

I understand Sydney , in Italy we have to wait until January for season 3!
Have we got any new pics of the finale? I can't wait!

Now I have to study :( *sigh*, Latin is killing me and I have to go to school for another long month.

*Mo waltzes in all excited..."Happy Anniversary to me! Happy Anniversary to me! Happy Anniversary to me, Moooooo! Happy Anniversary to me!"* (Is that entirely narcissistic to sing that to myself? :lol: ) Oh well! Today officially marks my being on Talk to one full year! Craziness huh! :D *Mo steps up to the podium...*"It's been a good year, full of lovely people, lovely moments, plenty of tears, but more than enough laughter and squees to make up for it! And I'd like to thank the Academy.....( :lol: Oh wait dang it, wrong speech! :lol: )
Seriously though, y'all on here have been awesome...it's be a fabulous year...Danny, Lindsay you've got me...hook, line and sinker...I'm addicted and don't plan to ever quit! :D

Alright that's enough of that! ;) 8 days left!! Can't wait for our eppy tomorrow, I really hope we get something for D/L...a scene or a look even! I keep thinking Pam Veasey wrote this one and getting all excited...but that was last weeks!

Abby it's a beautiful day here too, finally feels like spring/summer is coming, I love it!

Awwww, thanks for at least being willing if were possible Catey, you rock! And are freakin' lucky you get to see some early like that! Nice!! :D

Alright my dears...I'm off to do that responsible thing I do each day...(boring!)...I'll catch y'all later! ;)

Pssstt...Aud hi! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back