Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Ahh, dont worry about it :D

Messermonroe sounds better :D the whole double double syllable thing...just rolls off the tongue :D

Cant wait for this weeks...and then it's the finale. Anybody know what's happening? Im clueless.

I'm ready for the next 2 episodes. I would love to see the preview for the finale. I have missed the last 2 previews because my local station has decided to skip the preview and go straight to the news.

^^My station kept doing that to me right around the time of Lying Game. They were eeevvviill. They must've gotten complaints, because they have stopped cutting off the promos. They should know better than to mess with a D/L shipper who wants to see if they are in the preview!

*sigh* Is it Wednesday yet? I want to see some interaction between Danny and Lindsay this ep, even if it is just in passing. Give us some looks, some laughs, something!

Oh my God! 10 day! 10 days until our awesome... can we call it--The Super Ep #3? :lol: Because it totally deserves a cape again!
Mercy! I love your icon! Aiden totally rocks. :)
Where do you guys think the kiss will take place? In Danny's Apartment...?

@Audacity: what do you mean with the youtube links?

Oh I'm a spoiled kid, I've just realized... it's just so unfair that we don't get to see this season very soon! :mad: It's not that I don't lie season 2, but it's only reruns and I want to see season 3!!! *screams* Well I know almost all D/L scenes thanks to the awesome guys at DLC but I wanna see the whole episodes! *sends a virtual dart over to tv stations - hurry up!!*

Mornin' All! Ok - not so morning anymore here but still, I'm in a mood :D

SandleDL: Be grateful you at least get season 2 re-runs hun. Where I'm at, you get....nada. Nothing. Zip. Zippo. :( Instead, the tv station would RATHER show CSI. :mad:

Abt the youtube thing, ur not allowed to post links to parts of or whole episodes. - i think.

Anywho - gotta get back to hittin' the books. Has anyone checked the broom cupboard yet? Or have they moved on to the bedroom and locked themselves in there? :devil: (Who's in charge of that room!!?)

messermonroe:
...its Lindsay's turn dont you think? Cos right now, we've only seen Danny work towards the relationship, they cant keep it one sided...
I agree! I think that if anything bad happens to him :( -either with his brother or something else ;)- that Lindsay finally has the change to be there for him...and she will, I'm sure! :D

I love your wet-'n-wild speculation! :devil: *jumps into the gutter*

Delia:
Oh my God! 10 day! 10 days until our awesome... can we call it--The Super Ep #3? Because it totally deserves a cape again!
LOL! :lol: Yeah this one should definitely have a cape too :cool:...or a little variation on a Brass' comment on this week's CSI: "This ep's only a phone booth away from putting on a cape!" :)

Delia[/b]]I think the (first) kiss is in Danny's apartment. And because till now Danny's taken all the initiatives in their relationship, it would be really great if Lindsay kissed him first. :) And who knows...there may be a kiss at the end too... :)

Oooh you guys made me so happy! In a few days the promo for the finale will be out! Can't wait! Can't wait! :D

have they moved on to the bedroom and locked themselves in there? (Who's in charge of that room!!?)
I believe Stuffy is keeping an eye on those cameras...I'm sure we'll hear from her when there's any activity there... :devil:

Haha, alright alright, who's manning the pool table? Anyone? I'll do it if no one's dng it. :devil:

Oh...do we have any cameras in the hallways (pitstops on the way to the bedroom) :devil:

And the car...oh the car... :devil:

"Well Hello D/L, well hello D/L, it's so nice to be back here where I belong...you're looking swell Danny, I can tell Lindsay, the love's still growin', it's still going, it's still growing strong!" Hello!! (In case you're wondering that's me putting new words to the song "Hello Dolly" a fabulous number from a musical with Barbra Streisand!) Hi everyone...I've been gone for like two days and I missed all your lovely predictions...well I just read over them and it looks like we've got us some good bettin' material! :lol: And we've got a pretty good line between our fluffy and our angsty bets...(where's Lynny by the way, I'm a bit surprised she didn't pop in here with a major angsty prediction! ;) )

Dutch hon, by the way, you're prediction would make me tear my hair out and storm the CBS offices! :lol: Seriously I would go crazy if they made it that angsty....wow!

Mer yours would make me *sign happily* and would put me in a fabulously fluffy mood all summer! I would love to see yours come true.

That said I'm pretty sure it's gonna be somewhere more in the middle of the two...like my lovely Fluffy Twin said, we've been bouncing ideas around in our brain (yes she's right we do share one!) and I think it'll be more like...
to see the whole pool scene at the beginning with a kiss and everything right away and then go thru the day and have Danny captured and there is a part of me still that thinks we'll get to see that...but the flashback idea of Aud and I's is very likely...I think we'll see Linds wake up in Danny's apartment, read the note, see the flower...go to the lab when she can't get thru on the phone, find Flack there and find out what's going on...and then I could see Flack asking her where she's been or saying "it's lucky you weren't here" and her saying "luck had nothing to do with it" and then flashing back to the pool game and the kiss (as much as I want the kiss to be not a flashback, I can totally see the PTB making it one) and as much as I want a fluffy ending I really think they're gonna leave us with Linds seeing Danny and calling his name and then fading to black...although if we got an ending like our "HUG" I would die a happy shipper!!
So yeah, we'll see what we get! :D Now I can't remember, do we have any new spoilers for the eppy this week?

It's so nice to be back! *Mo giggles and skips off to get ready for Sunday!*

This thread makes my head spin so fast, i dont think I can take it anymore. Honestly. The things that you all say, I'd love for every single one of them to come true, not gonna lie. Basically, I can't wait for the finale so I can see the thing, and for all the fan fic we're gonna get from it! Golly gee, this ship is so exciting!

Okay, I've got zippo imagination unlike you guys. I know what I'd love to happen, but I'm not as great as you all in visualizing it, and being able to write it down. Let's just say that I'd love if all your theories about D/L would happen. That being said, I'm very pessimistic. That's why I'm a flungsty. I want the good things to happen, but I've got this little niggling voice saying don't get your hopes up. *sigh*

Anyway, Mo, thanks for clearing that up about the song, I had no clue what you were singing to. You are always in a great mood, singing when you come here first thing. How do you do it? I barely can think when you have so much energy and enthusiasm. Gosh, you help make this a great place to be.

I believe Stuffy is keeping an eye on those cameras...I'm sure we'll hear from her when there's any activity there...

Much as I'd love to give y'all the lovely scoop, 'tis kinda hard when clothes are blocking the lens...

You are always in a great mood, singing when you come here first thing.

:lol: Auntie Mo is indeed always in a super mood, even when it's Monday and another work/school week. Honestly I don't think I've seen her in a bad mood since I joined this forum, even when the spoilers weren't going our way, she managed to be happy about it. Everyone did for that matter :D cause us DL fans are the shizzle.

danny or lindsay getting shot in the finale is just an idea, not an actual spoiler? cause i seriously would not be able to handle it.

messermonroe said:
Haha, alright alright, who's manning the pool table? Anyone? I'll do it if no one's dng it. :devil:
Ha, ha, :devil: sorry dear, I already called that a page back. :p But the hallways and the cars are still unmanned...so you better hurry.... ;)

Hey Mo I was wondering when we'd get your prediction...I like it A LOT...It'd be as unsatifying as mine, but a lot less angsty. ;) I'd be freaking out too if they end it like I anticipate, but I can't quite shake the feeling :eek:....(LOL seems I have that 'voice' too catey :))

Now I can't remember, do we have any new spoilers for the eppy this week?
Nothing confirmed D/L-wise. Mac's hearing is gonna be in this ep -angry Danny storms out in the middle of his testimony :cool:- and everyone seems to be working on the case of a bachelor who gets killed at his fiancée's bachelerette party...John McEnroe is one of the suspects :)...So D/L can be discussing the case and/or the hearing... :D
Much as I'd love to give y'all the lovely scoop, 'tis kinda hard when clothes are blocking the lens...
LOL :lol: They're so clever! :lol: I'll meet you there tomorrow to replace some of those cameras Stuffy!

Hiya fluffies, angsties, flungties, and those that have no political leanings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think at this point, no one really knows how the episode will end. I think Lindsay goes looking for Danny after he has been taken hostage---or something like that. But we don't know if they kiss at the very end or if someone gets shot. Hell, for all we know, the entire cast might do a little dance at the end. Wouldn't that be fluffy! Okay, so they won't but still. I still think the episode will end with something having to do with Mac---the last one of the season always does. Maybe?

Happy Sunday afternoon. The weather is finally nice and it looks like it's time to go out and make my lawn pretty. Any suggestions, Mo?

Now, you all be better watchin' our couple in the broom closet while I'm away. They tend to try and escape on Sunday's for some reason. Guess they need to breathe. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back