Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
I think they are having fun dates with make out sessions in between. Being adults, I think they are probably having a little fun on their dates, but who said she was jumping into bed with him already? I think they are taking things one step at a time now, and when the time is right, things will progress. Just my thoughts, anyway.

Anybody else smile at Stella and Danny's conversation? It was so...stressed big sister/caring baby brother moment. aww - too cute.
I did! I went "Aww! He's like the brother she never had!" Very adorable. They played off the scene so well.
I was listening to the new Avril Lavigne CD and I came across this song called "When Your Gone" and I thought man that is a perfect song for Danny and Lindsay....
:) I just googled the lyrics and it is perfect, when she was away in Montana... but now they're together and nothing will tear them apart! :) Even though to be perfectly honest, I can't stand Avril's voice. :)
I think that we'll get the kiss at the beginning of the episode and it'll be angst at the end, even though I prefer fluffy--CSI sure likes to end their episodes angst-ily! :D

The spoilers have nothing on Louie and for me--it's insane how we had a whole season without learning about what happened to him. Hell, SHANE CASEY talked more about Louie than Danny did! I'm just--annoyed. :lol: Yes, Danny tried to block out that part of his life--but Louie is a huge part of his life... or was a huge part of his life.
It just doesn't dissapear like that.

Del, you aren't the only one disappointed by the lack of a mention of Louie. I'd love to know what happened(lived, died, coma?) anything. It's just a part of Danny, and, given the background we've just been given on Lindsay, I'd like to see them follow up on it. I hate to see it be used next season as a wedge between D/L, in some sense, but who knows? Like Flack's injuries last season, maybe Louie is just destined to disappear.

Since RSRD, has there been anything on Louie at all? I mean, even in the most miniscule quantity? He's just...dissappeared into thin air.

Hey guys!!

Have this feeling that Louie is no longer with us. We have not heard one word that he is alive or dead. But I have this feeling that he is dead. Judging from how Danny was reacting in "Raising Shane" , he may be. Danny gave some advice to Shane Casey that made me think that. I know it's good to be positive but since we don't know what happened, I have to speculate. **************I think the kiss, the bed scene, and the pool table scene will be incorporated all throughout the episode in flashbacks. We all know how the show works and they never clump it all togethe. I think we'lll have angst and fluff moments mixed up in the finale.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as y'all, Louie has pretty much vanished. Who knows, maybe he'll pop up sometime next season? I swear if TPTB incorporates that into the D/L storyline and somehow affects their relationship...*mumbles incoherent words and curses under her breath*

In terms of the finale...

we will see the pool scenes in flashbacks. BUT! I do not want that kiss to be in a flashback. Leave that out in the open, no need to go back to it. I can maybe see Linds very quickly thinking about it when she finds Danny in the melee at the warehouse, but please TPTB, don't put the long-awaited DL kiss in a freakin' flashback. *prays to the heavens that TPTB will not do this*

Okay I'm done my rant. Night y'all! *giant huggles to all her fellow buddies and falls asleep before her head hits the pillow*

Yeah I'm in the same boat as y'all, Louie has pretty much vanished. Who knows, maybe he'll pop up sometime next season? I swear if TPTB incorporates that into the D/L storyline and somehow affects their relationship...*mumbles incoherent words and curses under her breath*
I don't mind if they incorporate into D/L, because damn it--it is a huge part of Danny and Lindsay knows better than most that relationships come with a package, a past--and I know that she'll be sure that she'll love Danny no matter what. Louie & Tanglewood is a vital part of Danny's life--where he came from after all...

I just--I want to know about Louie.

does that make us the day or night shift?
I'm six hours ahead of NY time, so when I get up between 6 and 7 I get to watch the D/L action from midnight till 1... :devil: guess that's the night shift... :D

I love all the predictions...So many people, so many ideas :D...I've put a post-it with this page number on my desk...would be fun to check who had the best guess after the finale... :)
I never thought off flashbacks, but that's a great point Mo/Aud! I guess the Lindsay waking up scene is not going to be like that, but it's indeed very likely that the pool table scenes are. When Lindsay's with Flack observing and negotiating the hostage situation it would be the perfect moment to have Lindsay remembering the night before...I'm still curious how Lindsay ends up there with Flack...I guess she tries to call Danny (to thank him for the wonderful night :devil: and taking her shift) and gets no answer at which point she decides to stop by the lab?...

Aud question:
So what kind of dates are they going out on?
I think they have all kinds of fun dates like picknicks in the park and watching games, but they all end in a make-out session because they just can't keep their hands off each other. :cool:

Delia:
The spoilers have nothing on Louie and for me--it's insane how we had a whole season without learning about what happened to him.
I know that's so frustrating. I really like to know about his situation too...but I guess that if we ever get an answer it will be next season... :( :mad:

I think he's suppose to be dead, but just show us that...Lindsay and Danny putting flowers on his grave :( would be enough for me...And if he's still alive I don't think he will affect there relationship since Lindsay already knows about his past...

countdown to finale :D

I think they have all kinds of fun dates

I can see them on all kinds of dates too. the picnic idea is sweet, or just staying at home watching a movie, dinner maybe. some of them definitely include hot make out sessions some just end with a kiss. they are taking one step at a time after all the drama of the last months

Lindsay and Danny putting flowers on his grave would be enough for me

that would really be a nice scene.it would tell what happened to Louie and it would also show the depth of theiir relationship. or they could visit him in the hospital. they really should tell us what is going on with Louie

I don't mind if they incorporate into D/L, because damn it--it is a huge part of Danny and Lindsay knows better than most that relationships come with a package, a past--and I know that she'll be sure that she'll love Danny no matter what. Louie & Tanglewood is a vital part of Danny's life--where he came from after all...

I understand Louie is a big part of Danny's life...what I meant was I don't want TPTB to use the storyline to drive a wedge into the DL relationship. *shrug* If they do incorporate it that's fine, I just...I don't want to see more angst between the two.

The flowers on the grave is a great scenario dutch, I really like it :)

I'd really like to know what happened to Louie... I wrote a oneshot about one possibility (can be found here), but I'd like to know the truth. However, I'm sure Lindsay would be there immediately for Danny when he needs her to comfort him ;)

*skips in* hellooo! anybody here? Or is everyone off manning the cameras? :devil:

Oh, I have a thought...

I'm guessing that by now, most of you have seen the promo pics for the finale? Hehe, had Danny and Lindsay been caught under the spray with Mac n all, how long do you guys think they'd have before jumping each other? All wet and....:devil:

*ahem* Anywho...

10 Days to go! Its slowly but surely getting there!

And regarding Louie, i hope that they bring him back in some form later on, I agree that Louie is a big part of Danny's past, and like Danny was there for Lindsay, Lindsay would be by his side at every step. Danny showed Lindsay the depth of his love by flying to Montana, its Lindsay's turn dont you think? Cos right now, we've only seen Danny work towards the relationship, they cant keep it one sided.

Oh well, that's what I think anyway. After all, CSI:NY isn't a sitcom. Now there's an idea.....the Everyday lives of Danny Messer and Lindsay Monroe - CSI:DL. I'd watch that! anyone else? :D

I definitely think it's Lindsay's turn to be there for Danny. We know that she was there for Danny in "RSRD," but the dude seriously needs some sympathy sex or something more than what he's gettin' now.

MesserMonroe, you're speculation about what might have happened if D/L got wet with the rest of the team is hot. I just don't think that Danny and Lindsay could resist pulling the hot, wet t-shirts off each other. It would make the broom closet look tame. Mac would watch though. He would want pointers for when he and Stella hit the showers together. :lol: I'd like to think that he wouldn't jump on D/L for that one. ;)

Welcome, SandleDL. Good to see you over here, Darky from DLC. I hope you enjoy our thread. I don't know if you can post links to youtube though, sweetie. :)

^^hehehe, i noticed the name change Aud :lol:

Its late and thoughts run through my head. Just so happens that one made a grand entrance. :D

If that really happened, the entire room would turn into a sauna! Haha *wipes glasses*. Mac would faint from the heat - as much as he wants to learn from the pros, D/L are WAY outta his league. But one must start somewhere right? I'm mean :D

Urgh I cant believe this! The finale airs on the 16th right? Which means I'll only be able to watch it on the 18th since they dont air it here. nooooooooooooooo! Someone record it and DHL it to meee!

^^hehehe, i noticed the name change Aud

^^Blushes! :eek: I know that your name is MesserMonroe---but something gives me the urge to type MesserMontana. But I changed it. Sorry. :eek:

Like your scenario, MM. It would be a hot way to end the season. Gosh, only two more episodes. Where did the season go? We will be without our lovely ship for four months. Mo, you there? We need fanfic to see us through.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!! I'm outta here for the evening. Have fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back