Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pokes head out of observation booth door and peers around hallway, scratching her head and trying to figure out where everyone has gone to* Hmm, even the usual suspects aren't here (i.e. Mo, Delia, dutch, aud...) Where is everybody? :(

Maybe I can tempt y'all in here with some beautiful broom closet piccys...and champagne...and M&Ms hehe :D

Oops! Ya need to spoiler box that last line, Stuffy sweetie!

I'm here!! Me-me!

I am working on my fanfic. Ya know, the one I haven't updated in 5 weeks. *looks guilty* The good news is that my plot bunny is back, and I already have a thousand words of chapter three written, a D/L scene!! If anyone wants to check out the first two chapters while I finish the third, clicky on the link in my siggy.

Do we have any D/L spoilers for ep 323 yet?

dl_shipper34 said:
*pokes head out of observation booth door and peers around hallway, scratching her head and trying to figure out where everyone has gone to* Hmm, even the usual suspects aren't here (i.e. Mo, Delia, dutch, aud...) Where is everybody? :(

I'm here!! I've just been at a office meeting and then I have been working on my research paper that is due Sunday. I'm very tired! :(

And I have a goal during the summer hiatus: I will finish every fic that I have ever written. As much as I love CSI Ny, I don't really watch in the summertime.

But I still love Danny and Lindsay! ;)

Oops! Ya need to spoiler box that last line, Stuffy sweetie!
*slaps forehead* :eek: thanks mer hunny...looking forward to your updated ficcy :D I've got an idea brewing around in these brains o' mine, still trying to formulate everything but methinks it will be a good one.

Good to know y'all are here, it was awfully quiet here in the DL Headquarters...though I can't say the same for the broom cloest :devil:

Good evening my fabulous shippy buds! How are y'all this lovely fine evening? I have a half day at work tomorrow, which makes me twice as happy this evening, plus tomorrow's Friday which is just way cool! :lol: Hey by the way...I posted a "finales schedule" on my LJ...check it out if you want! ;) Mo's finale fun...

Del agreed with me:
Haha, if they changed the finale, then I'll really be very angry! Still though, only two more weeks to go and two more months of school, which sucks!
Bummer about school, that does suck! :p But yeah only two more weeks until the lovely finale...yay! If they change it...well let's just say you don't want to see what happens! Trust me! :lol:

the new PintSizeGenius announced:
Hey guys! Just to let you know, I got my name changed!
Soph! Great name change hon! I like it, it's spiffy! :D

STuffy honey wondered:
Where is everybody?
Here I am babe! I'm here! :lol: Loooonng day at work that was very boring, so it's nice to hang out in here... :D

Maybe I can tempt y'all in here with some beautiful broom closet piccys...and champagne...and M&Ms hehe
*Mo holds out her hand...* I want my champagne and m&m's please! Oh and hand over the camera love, I'm the pic taker around here! Right Mer! ;) Heehee! :lol:

Vex promised:
I will finish every fic that I have ever written
Wow, that is SO ambitious! I can't wait...my plans include reading all these fics of everyone's that I haven't read yet! :D

Can't wait for our finale...it's gonna rock...in soooo many ways! ;) :devil:

*passes camera over to Auntie Mo (but not before taking some lovely BC piccys as her own :lol:) along with her M&Ms and champagne* :D glad that you're back hun, we missed ya!

Not sure what my plans are for the summer...I guess just reading all the fics out there and attempting to write more of my own. Oh yah that and work. :p

Lol, thanks Stuffy...was I gone that long? :lol: Thanks for the camera honey...no worries you'll get copies of the juicy pics I take! ;) Heehee! :devil: (wow by the way, I have lots of nieces, Aud my lovely Fluffy Twin, you have a lot of kids hon! :lol: )

What do y'all think D/L are gonna do this summer? :D

^^Wait! How many kiddies do I have?? I'm lost?? I think Mo should have babies too. :D Oh, well. What can I say? My babies and my coughNickycough love me lots. Or is it coughMaccough that loves me lots? I can't have Danny---Linds plays rough! :eek:

For someone that hasn't even had children of her own, I sure am tired. :eek:

My motto: Have lots of shoes instead! :cool:

Mo, didn't Danny look more yummy than a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone. Linds 'look of love' suits her. She looked ready to go out in that black jacket. Hot.

What do y'all think D/L are gonna do this summer?

Assuming that they recover from 'teh sex' in the broom closet, I don't know, maybe SUMMER CAMP! Remember that one, Lynny?? Poor baby, I taunted her with 'summer camp' all summer long. ;)

I say they buy a motor home and go to every R.V. Park in the country. Oh wait, that's something Hammerback might do. I think they should just stay in bed all summer long. It's not like they have day jobs---or do they?? :confused:

Hey guys this is my first time posting in this thread and I have to say I am huuugggeeee Danny and Lindsay fan.... And I can not wait for the season finale...

JENNIFER

audacity said:
Mo should have babies too.
Ooh, could I be their Auntie? I'm really good at spoiling my pseudo-neices and nephews. (isn't it nice, mo that you don't have to decide for yourself whether to have munchkins :lol:)

audacity said:
I say they buy a motor home and go to every R.V. Park in the country. Oh wait, that's something Hammerback might do.
Holy cow (moo), Auda. That totally took me off guard. I'm still laughing. :lol:

Welcome, Jenn!!

Welcome, Jennifer! :)

Holy cow (moo), Auda. That totally took me off guard. I'm still laughing.

We talked about what D/L would be doing last year and somehow we started talking about travel and summer camp. LOL. Someone posted a pic with a song called "Old Farts in RV Parks" or something like that. :lol: I can't remember who posted it, but if you are still here, I'd love to see it again. I didn't know a song like that existed. :lol:

This is going to be one long summer. Oh dear! :(

D/L fic writers, get out your pens, pencils, and paper. Okay, start writing! :cool:

We still need some D/L next week. A wink...a smile...phone sex...love marks...at this point I'll take anything. :devil:

Morning guys! Real life got in the way, :eek: but I'm back! (LOL I've only been gone 2 days :D) Haven't even had time to watch this week's ep. :)

No new D/L spoilers for #23, but I agree with Aud there should be at least a little 'thingy' for us. :D

What will D/L do this summer?
They should rent a nice car (no camper!) and just drive around the country...from motel to motel...Check out the countryside (if they can find the time to leave their motel rooms :devil:)...

I have a few ideas for fic's just have no time to write or read any at the moment :(...so plenty to do for me this summer...Let's hope the finale gives more people inspiration to write something... :D

Welcome Jennifer!

Off to work! :cool:

Fluffy Twin Aud said:
I think Mo should have babies too. Oh, well. What can I say? My babies and my coughNickycough love me lots. Or is it coughMaccough that loves me lots? I can't have Danny---Linds plays rough!
I get kids? Yay! Sure I'll have me some kids...lol, and yeah Fluffy Twin you can't have Danny cuz he's mine, oh yeah and Linds'...and as much as I wubs ya hon, we don't share! Heehee, what pretty babies we'll have! :lol:

Mer bud asked:
Ooh, could I be their Auntie? I'm really good at spoiling my pseudo-neices and nephews. (isn't it nice, mo that you don't have to decide for yourself whether to have munchkins
Mmmmm, so you wanna be my sister too huh...Fluffy Twin, Aud, want a little sister? (sorry Mer, but you'd make a cute little sister! ;) Heehee! :lol: )

Aud wub said:
We still need some D/L next week.
We SOOOOO do hon! Do we really know much of anything about this upcoming eppy? We've heard so much about the finale, I think this next eppy got skipped a bit...any info, anyone? :D

Alright I think I'm off to sleep! Night my shippy family! :lol:

Hmm, even the usual suspects aren't here (i.e. Mo, Delia, dutch, aud...) Where is everybody?
Stuffy! Have no fear, I'm here!!! *Hugs Stuffy tightly!!*
Bummer about school, that does suck! But yeah only two more weeks until the lovely finale...yay! If they change it...well let's just say you don't want to see what happens! Trust me!
I know and the finale does sound very exciting, but after that--I'll be going to school for another month before holiday and there'll be no CSI Franchaise New Episodes to help me through that!! :(
Soph! Love your new username. Very cute. :)

^^Hey guys,I just realised something, we could start a day/night shift on here :p hehe. Just a thought...

Anywho, done with exams for today! Yay *dances around happily* Haha - Just managed to watch the last episode! Anybody else smile at Stella and Danny's conversation? It was so...stressed big sister/caring baby brother moment. aww - too cute.

And Lindsay looks great! "Oh yuck, trigonometry" :lol:

Hope everyone is doing good!

*hands out slices of moist chocolate cake and ice cream to everyone*

^.^ I was in a baking mood. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back