Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh, I like the elevator idea! ;) Good one Axa! Might be a nice change from the broom closet, change of scenary...keep things exciting! :devil: Not that they really need that, but it ever hurts! :D

Mer I was booted off my tv! :( I taped it though...so I'll watch it in a bit here...but still! :p

Just stopping by to say hi :)

and now I've got to say bye. Physics exam in...oh...an hour. crap.

^^Danny and Lindsay dont need to keep things exciting. They are incapable of being boring in the first place. I know a few ppl who'd pay to just watch them....sit. *wink*

Right...

*Scrambles off in search of bag and notes as doom approaches*

Good luck on your exam hon!! YOu can do it! ;) *Mo reads that and giggles and then raises her hand...Um me? I'd pay to watch them...yeah and I'm SOOO not kidding either! :lol: * I've decided it's a good thing I don't live in NY or LA, cuz if I was anywhere near where Carmine or Anna lived I have a strong feeling I would do my best to find them and just follow them around...grinning and giggling the whole time! (What? You all know I'm a dork, don't look at me like that! :lol: )

Alright time for bed...night all! :D

^^Good luck on your exam! It's almost 2 am here, so I am about to head to bed.

Mo, remember my advice: lots of cable outlets!
And before that, for the finale, you may just consider tossing the roomies out for the night. Danny and Lindsay are worth the glares!

Yeah...so I said I was off to bed, but I think I might just watch our eppy now...hmmm, decisions, decisions! :lol:

Mer I think I will be good to go to watch the finale as it airs...but yeah I'm seriously considering sending them out on a date and hogging the tv to myself...these spoilers we're getting...no way I want to miss watching those unfold as they air!! :D

Mo: Cute wallpaper! Haha, I love the text you put there. :)
The spoilers totally rock and I'm just so excited to see it! :) It's on May... 16th, right before the American Idol Finale. Teehee, Team Blake Lewis! The spoilers are very exciting and I can't wait for more. It sounds too great! I'm scared to talk about it, in case I jinx it. Haha, just joking.

I gotta go soon... See ya guys! But before I go! Here is a pressie:
dlarelovejg4.png

(Please credit if used! :) and here are the rest.)

*Mo pops in...feeling for some reason, very much like a kid a camp who is woken up way too early by that really annoying trumpet playing that song that I don't know the name of, but everyone knows is the "morning trumpet song"! :lol: * Anyway! Good morning all! :D Happy Thursday...yay, means tomorrow is Friday again...which means we're that much closer to our awesome finale! {*Squee!*) Lol, Del I'm with ya on the almost being scared to talk about it...I've got myself so worked up over these awesome spoilers that I may have a meltdown if any of them don't happen...I mean I'll melt if they do! :D But if they don't....*Mo mutters under her breath and tries not to ponder the 101 ways she'd kill the PTB if they mess with her finale wub!* I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away now...that's so crazy, remember back a couple months when we were speculating on how this season would end? :lol: And now it's here and it's gonna ROCK!! :D

Okay I should go get ready for work...oh I just realized one of these days (around the beginning of May) is my One-year-anniversary of being on Talk! Cool beans huh...Fluffy Twin you around? Pretty cool huh?! :lol:

Okay peace out y'all! ;)

ETA: Okay officially I will have been on Talk for a year as of May 8th...craziness! :lol: I should go find my very first post and see what I said! I bet I'd laugh! :lol:

Yeah Mo! I think I came on a little after you, but I am not nearly in it as much as your are.

Last night's eppy was great. I thought even though they didn't work together, it was still good.

I can't wait till the finale.

Jen :)

Ahhh, you're right Mo--two weeks only! :eek: Love your siggy by the way! "Da!" :D Love our Dannyboy. :)
....*Mo mutters under her breath and tries not to ponder the 101 ways she'd kill the PTB if they mess with her finale wub!*
Haha, if they changed the finale, then I'll really be very angry! Still though, only two more weeks to go and two more months of school, which sucks! :(
Danny and Lindsay are worth the glares!
True! Gorgeous people get stared at and they are totally stunning and even more perfect... when they're together!

Hey guys! Just to let you know, I got my name changed!

Thanks for the good luck, Dutch! I'm so gonna fail tho! I can't do german, why did i pick it :lol:!

Anywayz, all these spoilers are wicked! They really cheer me up after a long day at school. I so can't wait for the finale! You guys are so lucky, it's only two weeks away for you! I expect full details! :lol:

The Lying Game is on here on Sat! That's the one where Linds leaves, right? And she leaves that note for Danny? So sweet!

Anywayz, I gotta go get ready for my stupid trumpet lesson! Peace dudes and Happy DL Lovin! xxx

^^Ahoy there PineSizeGenius!! I know you're going to rock your German exam (it is an exam right? lol).

Guess what y'all! Only one week until we get a lovely preview of the grand finale!! And I bet we'll see some DL stuff in there :D

*pokes head out of observation booth and calls for Angel who seems to be M.I.A.*

^^ Hey everyone, I'm still alive *pauses to double check* yup :) but now I have an aching hand. Someone should pay. 10 page essay in 1hr 30m? Completely....do-able but painful nonetheless.

Hey PintSizeGenius, you do german? Me too *sigh* i understand your pain. Buuut, i cant wait till my german exam is OVER which is the day before the finale :D

Speaking of finale - what's officially happening AFTER it airs and we run out of confetti and candy and champagne and all the celebratory things?

I think we should ALL write a fic regardless of capability on D/L - THAT way, we have SOMETHING to do over the summer whilst imaginations run rampant :)

As for now, I'm going to go pass out. Laterz!

*scrambles onto bed and passes out*

Ahoy there, Stuffy! :lol: Thanks for all the good lucks, guys! Yes, it's an exam. I have to talk for 10mins about certain topics, but some of it i have pre-prepared so i kinda know what's coming, but i'm still gonna fail! Man, I hate languages! :lol:

I agree, Aliff, we should totally write our own fic to last us through the summer. We definitely need something. I can't survive without my DL fix! :lol: I'm so addicted! :lol: I don't have much time at the moment, but hopefully once school's finished in... just under 11 weeks, i'll have more time to write.

Love you all! Peace dudes x

^^I'm definately going to be writing this summer, besides - I dont really have anything better to do! LoL. Writing fics seems to help me with my english essays too so - oh well! D/L rocks!

Anywho - gotta get back into the groove of studying. Physics may be over but i still have another english paper, Economics, German and Maths to go through....*sigh* such sad and depressing thoughts...

Yeah....wanna know something else I did?

Accidentally started writing "Danny & Lindsay" in my physics exam this morning....CLEARLY my mind was not where it was supposed to be... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back