Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I figured you fluffies would mark the calendar. *rolls eyes*

xx

New eppie tonight, new eppie tonight!.

xx

Danny and a bull? WTH?

Wedding cake??

I'm more confused then I was when I came on here.

^^LOL :lol: And you didn't even mention
KISS! :p
Txs for that Mo *hugs her fluffy shipmate*
I love, love, love it that we're gonna have a kiss! But I have to agree with Mo...Danny's gonna be hurt pretty bad (a lot of broken bones :() in ep #24 and I still expect an angsty season ending; so I don't think the kiss will be at the end of that ep...Perhaps in the beginning of ep #24...before the waking-up-part :D or it could be in tonight's ep! :cool:...
Sounds like fun, dutch, are you the pres. of the event planning committee?
Nope Angel, for my old school's reunion I'm just in charge of the money so I probably have a little room left to help organize D/L's wedding. :D

And as for going shopping - I'm there! I love shopping...especially when it's for special-occasion-clothes... :)

I can't wait for the finale. Do the episodes continue after tonight or will there be repeats again?
I'm pretty excited about the finale too HHH and lucky for us there are no more repeats! :)

*stuffs her face with all the goodies everyone is offering and hands out some tropical cocktails to go with it*

Enjoy the ep!

YAY tonite!!
I cant waitt
and the spoiler!!! SQUEE
OMG THEY KISSS!!! YES YES!! this is seriously like the best ship ever. All my other ships have never worked out the way i wanted them to, or they didnt end up togther. so far d/l has been AWSOMEE. this season has rocked. well, from the spoilers, its going to rock a whole lot more. I CANT WAITTT omg omg. YAY THEY KISS. hehe im a little hyperrr.

Oh my god that spoiler is so cool!!!!

I can't believe they actually kiss. That's the best spoiler ever!!! Can't wait to see it.. :D

I am so excited to see the finale now :lol:

It was the best spoiler news I've gotten today...
I was feeling crap before,,having headache and then reading crap spoilers for another show I watch...but seeing this spoiler news put a smile on my face and now I can go to bed smiling instead of being angry ... and hopefully will make my workday easier tomorrow *lol*

Awesome news...can't wait to see it...

Hey guys, just a request, IF tonight's ep has ALOT or ANY DL moments, Pls pls pls put it in the pretty spoiler boxes! I dont get to see the ep till friday morning here! soooo pleaaaaaaase! (be nice to the newbie now) *grins*

Thank you thank you thank yous! and enjoy the ep guys!

Nope Angel, for my old school's reunion I'm just in charge of the money so I probably have a little room left to help organize D/L's wedding.
ahh i see, nice nice nice. takes a tropical drink, why thank you.

xxAnGeLheArtZ, I think this will top SOOH. It has been a very long time coming.
...i hope so, HHH!

Not to be pessimistic or anything, but what if the squee/happy part happens first (like what dutch and Mo have said/proposed), then the :mad: not-so-good :mad:/maybe angsty (i think i could do this!) stuff happens last ending the season off with that? oh man...sigh, sigh, sigh...heart tuggers.

enjoy tonight's eppy for those who are getting one...till then, my friends.

*pops in*

Hey guys! With all the spoilers floating around lately regarding our wonderful ship, I figured it was finally time to stop by and say hi!

I can not even wait for the season finale!!!! I threw a pillow at the screen during the courtroom scene when we almost got a kiss. I guess I won't have to this time! ;)

*joins the whole gang on the roof dancing and yelling*

I knew that there would be something angsty, with poor Danny getting hurt and getting rescued by the team and stuff--but so what? Angst is good sometimes :)eek: Lynny--I said it!)--to balance out the fluff we've been getting. I mean, it can't be JUST a joy ride all the way. Besides, like I've always said. :rollseyes:--We're canon and so sure of it! And D/L will be stronger even after all the angst. It's almost like: "Be there for the joy and be there for the tears."
Besides, you guys are too cool!
Oh yes, we are! :) We're generally nice and caring people.
I can't believe your dad is a D/L shipper! That is tres cool!
Haha, I know Aliff! :) He likes Cath/Gil like me too! (Actually, he got me into G/C. :lol:)
HillHarperHOT : Hey there! Welcome and you'll have fun with us! We are a great bunch!
haha, oh sweetie Lynny! You'll do it for CatNip, won't cha?

First off, can I just say how much Ask Ausiello brightened my day? Just lovely news.
now on to the rest of my business:
Lindsay's scenes were all in the lab. Her scene with Danny was funny, he said a russian "dah" and it took her by surprise and she let out a laugh. Very nice. And it was the episode shot on Coney Island, so that's why Anna wasn't in it very much.

Hello my buddies..."Welcome to the Wednesday edition of Entertainment Tonight...tonight's show features the insanely hot Daniel Messer and the incomparably beautiful Lindsay Monroe...one of the hottest couples in New York right now!" :D

*Says Lynny as she secretly pets her calendar where the finale date is circled in BIG red ink with fluffy hearts all over it!* :lol: :lol:

You're welcome Dutch...nice spoilers huh! Yay!! And those spoilers are for the finale hon...not tonight, so they're in the finale! ;) Although I wouldn't mind them tonight too! :D

Angel hon, no negative worrying about the spoilers...lol, not yet at least! Let's bask in them for a bit first...then we can move into the worrying phase...heehee, which Aud knows I will do and she's all prepared to calm us down...as is Delia too I'm sure! ;) :D

Yay, Catey posted...have I mentioned how much I love your spoilers hon? Rock on! Thanks for sharing...heehee, cool beans! :D

Okay all y'all, I've got a meeting I'm off to, but I should be done in time to watch the eppy, but either way I'm taping it and I WILL watch it! :D

Have fun and I'll see y'all in a bit!

*Mo skips off, giddy about our spoilers and singing..."Love, love, love, love! All you need is Love!" * :lol:

...like I've always said. :rollseyes:--We're canon and so sure of it!
...as always to count on. canon baby yes.

catey[/b]]catey, thanks for the early heads up! :p can't wait to see it later. i love real new york scenes!

ETA:
i agree, cute exchange ('downtown' hair) between Danny and Linds. did i hear right? he said 'we'.

catchy introduction up there, Mo. *nods to her advice* too bad they weren't the featured guests in the entertainment hour!

Moo! oh, Mer. :lol:

Holy cow (moo), you guys! I go to work and y'all blow up the thread with posts. ;)

I gotta say I LOVE the spoilers! Awesome, awesome, awesome! So many posts I want to reply to, but the eppy is starting! Be back later!

ETA:

Hee-hee, one of the nameless lab techs called Danny ‘sir’. We had just a very small D/L bit, but the looks they gave each other were worth it. And like Catey said, Lindsay’s laugh was great. One thing I noticed was that in the ending scenes where Mac is on the roof, the music playing is the same music they played for NWILL. See? D/L ties into everything CSI:NY related!

ETA2:

Mo I know you aren't going to watch the eppy as it airs, even if you do get home in time. :D You need to take control for the finale, though. I know you can't argue with that.

No worries everybody. I might not post too often, but I'd never leave you in the dark as to the episodes. I'll really not know what to do with myself during the summer, when I will have no D/L for almost 4 months. What will we do with our time, when we won't have speculation to keep us going, at least until the new season starts filming. I've so enjoyed my time on this thread, you all have meant a lot to me since I started posting. You all are the best!

Catey, I absolutely love your spoilers! Sure I have to argue with myself
advisors.gif
to decide whether or not to read them but I usually cave!! We’ve still got a few new eps to go, and I am crossing my fingers that they will give us something great to keep us going through the summer!
*bribes the film editors with cookies so they won’t cut any D/L scenes* Hmm, they want more cookies than I have... Chelliyah, where are you?

Psst... do you have an lj, catey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back