Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, thanks to all of you, broom closets will never be just a place for brooms in my mind ever again! lol. But if they did mess up Mac's desk, wouldn't the whole office see them with those glass walls? I didn't know our pair were exhibitionists! Danny, maybe, but Lindsay? Not quite sure about that! lol

2. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Morning All! Hey, Chell La Belle is back! :)

Wicked, you guys! I didn't think that one would catch on. I 'thunked' it up while in the doctor's office. :cool:

I knew it! Only you my Fluffy Wuffy Rebel Daughter. :lol:

**Melts** with Dutch. Wow! That would be hot. But these two could make 'Pig Latin' sound hot while whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. :devil:

LMAO! You get the gold star for today! :D I love it! I think there is a smexy fic where Danny and Lindsay do it on Mac's desk. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Delia, I am so going to check out and review your fic today! :)

Naughty Fluffy Twin! I wub you. I thought the same thing. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Now that sounds fun. Quick someone write a fic like that! I would love to see them 'stinkin' rich' and having fun the world over. Or maybe they could just stay stinkin' poor, live in sin, and do it on Mac's desk until he finally finds out! :eek:

***coughsMoDidYouNoticeMyNewQuotecoughs***

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Linds is a country girl, therefore she has an inner exhibitionist, mainly dormant until she meets that certain city boy… :devil:

Dutch & Auda, I would love to hear Danny speaking Italian. From your lips to the PTB’s ears!

ETA
    Oh my goodness, Lynny just posted a song on the D/L sountrack that has fluffy lyrics.
    I KNEW YOU WERE FLUFFY!

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Don't let that good girl persona fool you guys! Lindsay's all naughty when it comes to Danny! Advises you guys to read TheHeathen's fics at ff.net. You'll find out just what Lindsay will do for Danny and then make him do for her! :devil:

We hope so! :D :D :D

Didn't my Darling Daughter post a pretty song there! :D

Off to write and then wash dishes. *Fun Day* :rolleyes:

5. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

Afternoon!!!!!! how is everybody on this ... hlf sunny day?! lol

Lynny

lol dont tell everbody!!! Otherwise Mo and Vex Will sneak back in!!! hehe

Mer

hehe bribe away huni!!!! There are certainly more from where they came from!!! :D

MO!

Boo!!! lol **Chell runs up behind Mo and pours apple and cherry pie filling over her head and runs away laughing** :lol:

in the poll i voted for 'DA!' and "so much more then beer and buffalo burgers!" hehe I think ya can safely say DA is the winner for the next thread!! :D

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Only to annoy you mother dearest! :D

I was bored! and I couldn't find the angsty one I wanted.

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I second that recommendation. :devil: But her screenname is TheHeathen42 (so y'all kind find the stories easier) ;)

Yeah, riiiggghhht. We all know your angstiness is really just a front to cover up your fluffy wuffy heart. *snickers*

8. CathStokes

haha. Your funny, Mer -- We all know what I allow fluff for *coughs catnip coughs* .. I liked their fluff a long time ago though.

ETA: I pwn you.

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

But with the loveliness that is our ship, you know it is only a matter of time before you admit to being D/L fluffy again. Just think of all the good things to come!

Looks like the winning thread title will be "Da!"
    *wanders off to start new thread*
    Be back in a minute! Two more posts to go after this one!

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Yes, I've read theHeathen's fics. Including her Naughty bits ones. So, maybe I'll have to say that Lindsay's got her hidden side.
    As for the soundtrack, I used to post angsty songs, but I've switched to fluffy. I'm still a Flungsty I think, but the fluffy side is winning out right now.

11. CathStokes

Mer, your a dork. a complete dork. fluffy dork. When DL goes back to being DL, then I'll be a fluffy dl. until then, its angst for me :D

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

^^Yay, fluff! I know I am a dork and proud of it! [​IMG]

Allright, everyone! Time for our new thread which can be found here:

[​IMG] Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!" [​IMG]

Modie, can you lock this old thread, please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.