Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Awww! You patted Danny's head! That's so cute! I think that's the "FLUFFY" in you, Lynny honey! :eek:
^^You can call me stuffy...
Awww, that's so adorable! :) HI STUFFY sweetie!

And ahhh! THE SPOILER RULES AND I CAN'T WAIT!!! I really can't wait for the finale in May. BRING THE Danny/Lindsay Hot Love!

All this has got me thinkin' I should change my name here...

Anyways yes you all can call me stuffy. Of course I'm cool with it Mo hunny...wouldn't put it up here if I didn't let my fellow shippers call me that ;). Makes me all happy again cause I haven't heard it for soooo long. This guy gave it to me a few years ago and the name stuck. As for me being fluffy...:D of course I am!! *huggles to all her other fluffy shippy buddies*

Mo I am most definitely PMing you about that note!! And I couldn't resist asking you to check the broom closet :) good to know DL are still occupying themselves :devil:

As for the name change...am I still allowed to do that?? If so I'll change it to stuffy34 :D Have to have the number in there, 'tis good luck.

Lol, Lynny okay so there's maybe like 2 ships that are not your fault but like way more that are! ;) But like I said, I wubs them all...heehee, so no worries! :D

Lol, CatNip says that...but you know you like my new banner Lynny I thought you needed something you could squee over every time you saw me! :lol: Ain't that nice of me! ;)

Lol, Delia bring on the D/L hot love indeed, cannot wait!! Seriously starting to freak out about it again...yay, yay, yay!!

You could change it to Stuffy_ships_DL hon...that'd be cute! :lol: You don't have to change your name though, cuz nicknames are fun too...it's all good! :D

Of course your a fluffy, the whole world will soon be fluffy...*Mo rubs her hands together and gives a slightly evil chuckle..."what am I going to do today you ask? Same thing I try to do every day my fluffy...try and take over the world!" :lol: :lol: * (Pinky and the Brain anyone?! :lol: )

PM'd ya back Stuffy! ;)

Okay off to work! :p Later lovelies! :D

Mwahahahaha soon everyone will be fluffy!!! They cannot escape the wrath of us Dantana shippers!!! :lol: *joins Mo in evil chuckles and adds a manical eye-twitch* Reminds me of Stewie in FG hehe, him with his wanting-to-take-over-the-world plan :)

"Montana. See a view like this? Huh? Beats the wheatfields, no?"
"Have you ever even seen a wheatfield?" *walks away*
"What's to see? It's just wheat"

Yay for wheatfields and city skylines!!!! (Sorry y'all, that's one of my fav DL quotes and I had to add it in :p)

Hey guys! This is kinda off-topic, but can you change your name on here and if so, how? Coz i wanna change mine to PintSizeGenius, coz tht's my name on ff.net and other sites, so its easier for me to keep it the same.

Anywayz, on topic, I love that quote too, Stuffy! Can't wait for the finale, it's on my calendar lol!

Peace dudes x and Happy DL Lovin!

Hey everyone. I'm new on here but I absolutely love CSI: NY - especially Danny and Lindsay. Have just found ff and am addicted!!!
Am in the UK but have watched all eppys so far and am loving every second - especially 18 and 19.
Glad to find I'm not the only one loving the Danny/Lindsay story - discovered this site by accident when searching for spoilers on the internet. Now I'm hooked. :D

Ahoy there montana78!!! Welcome aboard shipmate :) You'll love it here. We're in the same boat - I found this site by accident as well. Good thing I did :D

YoBlngnSnckrsfan...or PintSizeGenius...hehe that quote is on my neopets page (I am addicted to that site :p). Loooove it!!! Maybe I should put the finale date on my calender...if I had one. Ooooooo I can put it on the big family one!!! :lol: that would be hilarious. As for your question...I think you can but I'm not sure how. I guess PM a modie or something. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Thanks for commenting on my ficcy :D much appreciated.

No worries, Stuffy. Thanks. I'll PM a mod sometime. And no worries, on the ficcy, i loved it! Your a great writer.
Welcome aboard, montana78! Great to have another DL Lover on board the more the merrier!

Peace x

I don't mind knowing all the itty bitty details
Ooh Stuffy, (love the nick! :)) I'm glad I'm not the only one...I have this 'need to know' too and I can so relate to your X-mas presents story... :eek:

Angel[/b]]What a great idea to name their daughter Daisy. I looked up what the daisy stands for and according to a dutch flower it's "innocence" and if someone gives you a daisy it means "you make me happy" :).

Mo:
Oh honey, anything with Danny turns Linds on...so I can pretty much guarentee that he'll get her hot with that line! Heehee!
LOL :lol: and here I was feeling a little embarrassed :eek: that the 'cat in the garden'-line gave me all kinds of guttery thoughts :devil:...Looks like Lindsay has joined us in the gutter...*huggles Linds* :)

Mo: Of course your a fluffy, the whole world will soon be fluffy...
---
Stuffy: Mwahahahaha soon everyone will be fluffy!!!
Oh, oh, be carefull...you are both tempting faith ;)...there may be some fluff, but it's still unknown how this season will end :p...there may very well be a little angsty surprise hidden somewhere....*grins evil too* :D

montana78 welcome to this wonderfull thread...I ended up here a couple off months ago while I was looking for others to discuss D/L with and I'm still here...and loving it... :D

Oh...and I watched the promo again and *borrows mercy's smiley* I'm a
dork.gif
, but...
about this! ...it's in the 11th second of the promo and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with the clip right before or right after it...I now have the strange idea in my head that this is D/L :devil:...probably silly, but still.... :)

*** YoBlngnSnckrsfan/PintSizeGenius, in the Announcements forum, you can find a post about the name change process from TBonz: Introducing....NAME CHANGES

Miss Fluffy Gutter Bubble said:
...just like Danny's got Linds cove....*Mo shrieks and barely ducks the swinging meter!* :devil: What?? I was gonna say..."just like Danny's got Linds cove...ting chocolate in the closet!" :lol: :lol: (Yeah I kinda suck at lying! :D )
That is hilarious! :lol: Yeah, maybe coveting chocolate… sauce! :devil:
Hmm, the possiblilites… *runs from the meter*

Moriel21 said:
...way too many things to update, way too little time! :rolleyes: :lol:
It’s okay, Mo. I just like messin’ w/ya! :D

Dutch[/b],]I wubs you!
wub.gif
You looked into the 11th second of the promo? You are just too cool! :lol: It probably isn’t D/L, we aren’t that lucky (i think the woman's skin tone is too dark, even if it is a dim room...bedroom :D), but I like it anyhow!! :D
Okay, I’ve got two questions for y’all. I find it too hard to chose a favorite D/L moment of all time so I have to ask it by season:

What is your favorite season 2 D/L moment and/or quote, and why?
and
What is your favorite season 3 D/L moment and/or quote, and why?

Oooo more questions! :D

Fav S2 D/L moment: Much as I love them all, I would have to say in CH where she got him to carry her across the rooftop even though they weren't on the same case. Loved the smiles on both their faces :)
Fav S2 D/L quote: Still going with the "beats the wheatfields" one that I posted earlier :)

Fav S3 D/L moment: Either the hug in NWILL or the last bit of SOOH, tough to choose.
Fav S3 D/L quote: "I like you...a lot" [squee!!!!! Ok that was really angsty but still] oh yah and "Go with your instincts!" haha he so did and look what happened :D

mer[/b]]Well...maybe it's not skin, but a dark pantyhose...Probably not, but it could be the only shot of Lindsay in the promo (I watched it frame by frame)

favorite D/L scene season 2
S03E20L1.jpg

S03E20D1.jpg

From RSRD. Because I still believe that this is the moment where they both suddenly realised that there were deeper feelings between them.

favorite D/L quote season 2
I have to pick the skyline/wheatfields one too. It's so perfect for them. They're so alike and so different at the same time.

favorite D/L scene season 3
The moment Lindsay grabs hold off Danny's hand in SOoH. That was the moment she finally reached out to him first and allowed herself to trust him and ask for his support.

favorite D/L quote season 3
"We're more than Buffalo burgers and beer" from DoWaR. Lindsay's smile is back and she is comfortable enough around Danny again to tease him.

^^Dammit I forgot about that scene!! Love her expression there...she looks so concerned for him. I really liked how she went to him right after she found out the DNA results. That was pretty amazing :) plus the fact she didn't speak of it to anyone beforehand.

dutch[/b]!]“According to a dutch flower it's "innocence" and if someone gives you a daisy it means "you make me happy"<--wow, thank you for the etymological explanation of “Daisy”…so pretty! Ever since I saw City of Dolls, I could picture Danny with a little girl (mothered by Lindsay of course). But then the writers would probably do something like they did on Charmed and give the characters a son. Ohhh…but I’m just a total sucker for baby girls (especially for D/L! Little Daisy.)

dutch again![/b]]I think I just did a double-take to that image (suddenly I feel like Danny). I had to close it and open it again. :D Oh dear, too many not-so-innocent thoughts running through me head! Tsk-tsk. That would be just :devil: TOO TOO TOO good/much to be true if it were ahem, our, ahem, dearest zoo babies making some hot and sweet sweet love there. *grounds self* Must ground self and prepare for realistic things…hey, I can be in the clouds for a little, right?

dutch times 3, Great pictorial version of your favorite scene. Nice choice cause it is deeper than it seems! And cool wallpaper…is that Times Square?

mercy and the q’s!
What is your favorite season 2 D/L moment and/or quote, and why?
Angel Answer: (From Episode Super Men) “No, it’s just dangerous, I might ask you to marry me.” I loved this probable proposal because it could be taken as: serious and not. Lindsay looks up at him with this smile that just about melted the screen. And he just let it slip out that she’s definitely (in the running) destined to be the first, the only Mrs. Danny Messer. The moment shows a playful yet ‘wait a minute’ thought that makes viewers think it could be foreshadowing. :)

What is your favorite season 3 D/L moment and/or quote, and why?
Angel Answer: (From Sleight Out of Hand) When Lindsay pulls Danny back…she gives him this innocent but sweet look. It’s something she’s wanted for a long time. He’s something she’s wanted for a long time but could not express/have it yet. He shyly looks at her even though he himself is bursting inside to make a move (but careful not to push the envelope). They clasp hands and she steps (major step) in for the almost-kiss as he slightly bends his head down. The moment peels the skin back to reveal their honest and true feelings for one another. Also, Lindsay shows that she too is crazy about this relationship. :)

Not sure if this question would be for this board, but I’m going to ask it anyway. It’s about the TV Guide (August 2006 with Hot Guys of CSI) issue. I found an image with that magazine and on the cover it said: “CSI: NY: Will Danny and Lindsay hook-up?” Can anyone confirm that this magazine cover exists? If so, how can one get a hold of it? I have that issue, but that line is not on the cover. I have looked on ebay.com but all the ones up for sale do NOT have that line! I want the issue with that lineeeee! Could that cover only be for a promotional thing? For example, only TV Guide itself has it on their site to be viewed (and thus never put up for sale to viewers/readers)?

Can anyone confirm if the scene from LRC where Danny and Lindsay are walking (the one where Danny says “I’m starving here!”) was taped in New York or Los Angeles?

Welcome on board, montana78! Hope you enjoy here as much as I definitely do! :cool:

Must do work…must do work…I love you, DL.

HELLOOO EVERYONEEE!!!!
No im not dead, I didnt give up on D/L, ive just been a crazy busy person for the last month.. its a long story.
Ive still been watching NY and have been checking up on the site, but havent really posted at all...
BUT IM GLAD TO BE BACK!! :D Ive read some ABSOLUTELY AMAZINGGGGGGG spoilers. Im seriously singing out loud right now lmao.
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Crap! They sleep together YAY!! Hopefully we see more than her just waking up in dannys bed...:devil: I cant wait till the finally! and the whole flower thing is so sweet. Im sure theyre gonna make this some kind of cliffhanger--but dont worry this is just going to bring D/L closer. Maybe well get a kiss? something!? I cant waittt. OMGOMG im so happy. :DDDDDD

AGAIN, im sorry I havent been around in a while lol.
Missed you guys <3

Well Im off! And im ESTATIC!
we are so canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back