Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Welcome! :)

Delia, you're back!! I know like ten Chinese words. :D

Danny swiping daisies from the neighbors? You guys crack me up. I would like to know how he got a fresh cut daisy too. I hope that makes the final episode, but you never know. Maybe Danny started that garden that he's been dreaming about? I could see it now, "Montana, come over. Your cat is in my garden." :devil:

For those interested, I've taken over the Lindsay Diaries (well more like journal) from Pizza and Liquid. You can find it at DLC or on my Livejournal---Friends Only though. It's very relaxed so don't expect Shakespeare---I leave that for my angsty fics. Yes, I write angst, but only for fun. :lol:

Great comments by all concerning what draws Lindsay and Danny to each other. :D

Modie, you do realize you've now made me insanely jealous of your sources, right? :lol: Thanks for the answer!

Loved your speculation non the finale, Auda! You had me cracking up! I can totally picture Danny playing off of that!

Oh, and I will be looking to read the Lindsay's Diary series, definitely! Speaking of LJ, has Mo abandoned hers already? (
poke.gif
)

I am really looking forward to our next new ep (9 days!). I hope that we get some D/L again soon!

ericisacutie Welcome honey! :) We love ERIC TOO!

I love the spoiler by the way. :) Totally sweet.
I really think it is so adorable how Danny has the flower and the note. So cute! :) The man's a keeper! I love how he goes out of his way to make her feel happy and that's totally sweet... especially TAKING HER SHIFT. God! THAT'S SO SWEET! Awwww, and I'm jealous (and HAPPY, nonetheless!!) for Lindsay of course, because I totally love her! And them together!

hey!!!!WOooo Delia is back y'all!!!! hehe yaya!!!!! I see u have caught up with the famous spoilers! lol soo good to have u back huni!!! I missed u lots!!
**HUGZ**
AWWWW! I MISSED YOU AND YES, THE SPOILER RULES! I MISSSSSS YOU SO MUCH, Chelle hugs everyone like crazy! Thanks dl_shipper and Mo and in case anyone of you is wondering--Lynny didn't scare me away.
Not yet anyway. :lol:

and thank you for all of your "welcome back"'s you guys are too sweet and dutch: what's your favorite 10 chinese words? I know some. Really little. :rolleyes: See ya guys soon! I need to go over to the other threads TO SPREAD THE LOVE!

Good morning everyone!!! FF is *finally* back up :D yay!!! Here's the link...you know you wanna click it ;) :p

One Chance, One Breath

ericisacutie welcome aboard shipmate! You'll love it here :D *tosses confetti in celebration of new member* Yay delia is back...we love ya hunny :D Have some M&M cookies :) [insert cookie icon here] Our lovely DL would come and say hi but they're "busy" at the moment :devil:

aud! What you suggest in your spoiler box about Danny calling her saying: "your cat is in my garden" is great...let's wait and see if that 'turns her on' ;)

I am really looking forward to our next new ep (9 days!). I hope that we get some D/L again soon!
I hope so too mercy…I just loved those lab scenes in DoWaR and I hope we get a lot more of those before this season is over (16/05 *sniff* :( that’s only a month away). A lot can happen in a month though, so I’m hoping a lot will happen... :devil:

dutch: what's your favorite 10 chinese words?
“Number eleven and number seventy-eight with extra baked rice please” :p
I believe aud is the one who knows more ;)

ericisacutie welcome and UnspokenHope txs for those beautiful wallpapers! :)

Loved the ficcie dl_ship! :)

^^ Wow! The blending is really nice! :) They're so adorable! Now can you make us one with the both of them?
Our lovely DL would come and say hi but they're "busy" at the moment
Oh! :devil: Aren't you clever, dl_Shipper! Sorry hon, but do you have a first name or a nick name which is easier or else I'll get mixed up too! haha, like "Delia" or something. STILL REALLY glad that they're doing something else, elsewhere, "something". :devil: Sounds fun!
I'll read your ficcy by the way! If you repost it after the episode airs as I don't want to ruin my imagination and my take on the spoilers. :lol: But I'm sure it's really good! And the title, "One Chance, One Breath" is really sweet.

^^You can call me stuffy...that's my nickname, 'cept no one really calls me that anymore :lol:. No need to apologize, actually now that you mention it my name does cause some confusion lol.

My ficcy is on FF (thankfully working again, I was about to go insane). Kudos to you for being spoiler-free...I don't mind knowing all the itty bitty details. Every Xmas I pretty much know what I'm getting cause I snoop around :lol: Glad you're back hun, I was beginning to wonder where you went until you returned and then I remembered you were on that trip.

dl_shipper, awww i read your fic the other night...sweet! :D

page 10: "...look for a major development in the long-gestating Danny/Lindsay saga" (then there's a picture of Danny and Lindsay with the caption: CSI:NY's Carmine Giovinazzo and Anna Belknap) Maybe your pitches to TV Guide for D/L to be on the cover could be possible since the mag does mention them once in a while... :)

cat in the garden... :lol:

the flower that Danny supposedly will leave for Lindsay. DAISY...it could be the name of their future daughter!! DA for Danny, ISY for Lindsay! A def name in my book for a D/L child. squeeee! Oh, creative writers are cool (esp. team D/L ones!).

*eating m&m cookies while heading outta here for now...*. I love you, DL.

dl_shipper, awww i read your fic the other night...sweet!
Thanks hun I saw your comment :D means a lot to me *huggles*

xxAnGeLheArtZ[/b]]Oooo I like the sound of that!! All this stuff reminds me...I've read through the spoilers and I haven't seen any indication of the "destiny dashed" thing...maybe TPTB are keeping it a secret, I don't know, but so far it doesn't seem like anything. Not to say it won't happen...is this even making sense?? :lol: I'm still holding out on the fact that DL will be togther, be it this season or next :D

xxAnGeLheArtZ I love your premonition on the flower :) Never thought of it that way...

Hi!
The "destiny dashed" is Danny getting injured. Maybe that's what they meant by that. :(

Hello all my lovely friends! I have missed you all...life has managed to interfere on my D/L time, how dare it! :p :lol: But even when I'm busy and being pulled 10 different ways, I still wub my D/L and my D/L buddies! :D And as for the spoilers...yeah still squeeing over those...heehee, will be for awhile I'm quite sure! Can I just say...I think Carmine's psychic! ;) Y'all know what I mean! :devil: Heehee! :D

Mmmm, Modie could tell us what the note says, word for word I bet! All those lovely sources of hers...ain't that right Modie hon! ;) Heehee! I could tell you too...but I think I might get in trouble for posting the actual thing here...so PM me and I'll tell ya what I'm pretty sure it will say! ;)

reminds Mo to check the broom closet
*Mo giggles and peeks in...* Oh no worries honey, I got it covered...just like Danny's got Linds cove....*Mo shrieks and barely ducks the swinging meter!* :devil: What?? I was gonna say..."just like Danny's got Linds cove...ting chocolate in the closet!" :lol: :lol: (Yeah I kinda suck at lying! :D )

my lovely Aud said:
"Montana, come over. Your cat is in my garden."
OMG, Fluffy Twin...I ADORE you! *Snuggles!* That was freaking hilarious and totally awesome! :D And her is SOOOO in his garden baby...(yeah not sure how I made that guttery, but then again it is me...I manage to do that with everything! :lol: )

Miss Mer said:
Speaking of LJ, has Mo abandoned hers already?
Of course not! ;) But in all fairness I did warn Lynny that I wouldn't be great at the LJ thing when she dragged me to it...way too many things to update, way too little time! :rolleyes: :lol:

Pam (Unspoken) Hey hon, I LOVE those WP's!! Great blending, they're very pretty! :D

Dutch wub said:
let's wait and see if that 'turns her on'
Oh honey, anything with Danny turns Linds on...so I can pretty much guarentee that he'll get her hot with that line! ;) Heehee! :devil:

dlship....I mean "stuffy" said:
You can call me stuffy...that's my nickname, 'cept no one really calls me that anymore
Lol, now that is just cute! Can we really call you "Stuffy"! :lol: I totally love that...I will definitely call you that if you're cool with it! I love nicknames and that's a great one! ;)

Angel hon, how'd you get the 4/23-29 TvGuide issue already? Wowza! I'm totally jealous! :D And yeah definitely think we should continue our D/L on the front cover campaign!! :D That would SOOOOOOOOOO rock!!

Okay that's my long post for now...I'm off to watch Audrey come back on 24...did I mention I have WAY too many ships? :rolleyes: :lol: So not kidding! :lol:

Later buddies! :D

Stuffy reminds me of Fluffy/Spuffy. *scratches head*. You gotta be a fluffy.

You do have way to many ships. Which of course, I do too. I just watched MIA. well most of it anyways.

Everytime I leave. Yall drag me back in by mentioning my name.. I told you to get an LJ so I could annoy you with FO post!

Poor Danny Hopefully its not that though. I don't want him hurt!.. What? *gets emotinonal* Its Danny Damnit!.. Oh, my bubbles.

Lynny hi hon! *Huggles!* :D Yup Stuffy sounds like fluffy and I think you is one, right Stuffy hon? ;)

Yeah way too many ships...but I just wubs 'em all...can't help! Besides woman like half of them are you're fault! ;) So there! :lol:

Yeah I know when life slows down I'll post on my LJ again...promise! ;)

Awww Lynny here...*Mo blows bubbles toward Lynny have more bubbles...* :D

She's gotta be one. it sounds to much like it for her not to be one.

*gasps* It SO isn't my fault.. I didn't drag you into some of them. :p

ooh more bubbles! *grabs them*

And don't think I was being fluffy either. I heart Danny. *pats his head* My pretty little brat.

OMG. You have a banner that ISN'T DL.. I think I'll shall pass out now. and CatNip says 'you witch!' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back