Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*dl_ship pops into the room, still steaming over FF.net but glad to share this Sunday morning with her fellow buddies*

Lindsay_Montana
I totally agree with you hun...I hope they give us some sort of scene that leads up to her waking in his bed. Much as I'm squeeing over the fact that she does awake in his apartment and find a note and flower there, I really hope TPTB give us something, even a little scene like them walking up to his place or whatever.

I haven't had time to read the spoiler thread yet, (I just popped in there and there are 4 pages in that thread alone discussing the finale, and that was continued from the previous thread!). It will take me awhile to go through it. :p I got the following spoiler from a yahoo group site, who got it from another forum, who got it from etc etc etc, so it is probably 4th or 5th hand info. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me?
[SPOILER='Snow Day' (season finale)]The info I got was "Danny leaves Lindsay a note explaining he is going to take her shift at the lab and that she should enjoy her 'snow day'." If this info is accurate, then I would think it would be very unlikely they would cut our scene since it involves the ep's name! :D :D Can anyone confirm or deny? Puh-lease?

[/SPOILER]
Mo...[/b]]As much as I like your spoiler, my practical side started twitching. Where on earth does he get a handpicked daisy from? Unless he stole it off of one of the neighboring apartment's window gardens (ya know, the little flower boxes hanging outside the window). Oh, that thought just put that really sweet picture in my head of city-boy Messer hanging out of the fire escape trying to reach over and snag a daisy for his lady. Like my avvie says -*aww*

^ That's exactly right! :D
And Lindsay's 'snow day' is a great reason to leave that scene in! :) I was so hyped about the hand picked daisy and the note that I didn't pay much attention to the note's contents, but he's suppose to sign it "D." - so sweet! :) And I was thinking about that 'hand picked' too...maybe he lives near a park or his building has a roof garden...just the idea that he has taken the effort to find a fresh daisy is soo adorable

^^Thank you!! You probably saved me a good hour or so there!
Do you know if he addresses it to "Montana"? I know, I'm a
dork.gif

Lynny! I couldn't find cocoa peeps anywhere! *pouts*

dutch hunny you are love!!

mer

I bet he does :) He knows now she likes the name. As for siging it "D", yet another awwwwww moment :D. I have another question as well: what do y'all think he says in the note? Do we even know what he writes? Love to hear all your ideas!

^^
Nope, he doesn't start with Montana or at least it doesn't say...And the note basically says what was in Mercy's 'snow day (season finale)'-question

Oh and a little respons to a few posts back
I totally love your idea of her waking up in his bed and then when she gets out of bed she is wearing one of his shirts...aaahhh...Or she wakes up and is only wearing a bed sheet...

are going to let the viewing audience know that it is Danny's apartment that she is in. Baseball memorabillia? Dark colors? 'Cause even if it were Lindsay's apartment, I don't see her as the pink frothy lace type, maybe her apartment is decorated in like earth tones, burgandy, etc. Also, given his former 'player' status (though now reformed, obviously), Danny doesn't strike me as the type to have family photos in his bedroom...

I'm hoping we get to see them arriving at his apartment and will get to witness (at least :devil:) the start of their -first ?!?- night together! Wouldn't it be great to have them kissing against a front door that reads "Messer" and then watch them tumble inside -cut- Lindsay's wake-up scene
And spoiler-free people: I'm Sorry 'bout all these boxes :), but there's just so much stuff that we cannot discuss out in the open...yet...*sigh*

^^

I hope so too dutch!! Oh man how great would that be...I really hope TPTB gives us a little something to work with. Wouldn't be the greatest to just have a scene of Lindsay waking up...IMO it wouldn't make much sense...have some random scene and then cut to Linds in the apartment. How do you girls think it's gonna play out?

Well...
As much as I want them to give us a shot before her waking up in his apartment (I really really want :devil:) knowing that this is TPTB we are talking about, I am not very hopeful that they actually will. I want them to, but I have committed myself to be happy just as long as they don't cut our scene. Maybe instead we will get a little lab thingy between now and then, something that hasn't made it into the spoilers yet. Isn't in the next ep where Lindsay stays mostly in the lab (due to Anna not shooting on location with Carmine) but they do get some lab scenes?

*Arrives in the forum bringing m&m's for everyone!*

Love the fact that he brings the hand-picked in and has it next to the note. It means that he has made a consious effort to please her. It shows just how much that he loves her. As much as I would love for them to have a scene in ep.23 that leads to this scene in ep. 24, TPTB may just show Lindsay in the bed. The TPTB has been a bit short on the d/l scenes this year and they may just decide to not show us any moments till the ep. 24.

*pops head in and looks around the seemingly quiet DL room. "I have M&Ms and cookies for everyone!"

vex, mer, dutch

I understand where all of you are coming from and I do believe you three are right. TPTB probably won't give us a scene...but as you all said you're happy with the current scene we have :) so I'm with you girls there. :lol: guess I shouldn't be complaining, I mean it looks like we're definitely going to get the bed scene in there...what more could a shipper want?? At least they're working together in Past Imperfect (I think?) so ya I'll shut my mouth now :)

Dammit this site keeps me from studying!! Gahh I hate exams...lots of love to y'all!! *more giant huggles and kissles, hands over the bowl of M&Ms, and reminds Mo to check the broom closet* :devil:

Hey you guys, I'm a new NY fan, t's usually just Las Vegas for me, but I love these two, and Danny is sooooo hot!!
I love them together, but anyway, I'm writing a fan fic, the first two parts are under
My first NY fic Danny/Mac Slash. It's really a D/L fic too, it just all wouldn't fit, please read and let me know what you think, thanks!!!

mercy said:
^^Thank you!! You probably saved me a good hour or so there!
Do you know if he addresses it to "Montana"? I know, I'm a
dork.gif

Lynny! I couldn't find cocoa peeps anywhere! *pouts*

From what I saw.....No, he doesn't and I've seen the entire contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back