Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I second my da-ing :D or...Danny's da-ing :D :D

Now I'm off to bed (hopefully). Gnite all!

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Good nite!

Okay I haven't seen any so I decided to make some screencaps of the little D/L scene we had this week.

After the 'pubes' comment...Lindsay has clearly joined us in the gutter :devil:
    [​IMG]

You've got results to show me...results...what results? :lol:
    [​IMG]

Danny thinking: "I'll just practise my wedding vows in russian...don't wanna be too obvious...DA!..." ;)

Lindsay thinking: "*chuckle* - he's so cute when he's that obvious" :D
    [​IMG]

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^^I'm sorry, I had to come back. Da! haha. Briliant dutch!! :D :D

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^Nice caps dutch :D So apparently he winked at her...I can't believe I missed that...and I call myself a fan :rolleyes:. I *completely* did not see the wink. Curses!

Like the thread names y'all are coming up with. I don't want to pick and choose yet cause they're all great (that and I don't want to point someone out and completely ignore my fellow buddies).

Alrighty well I won't be here at all tomorrow so I hope everyone has a wonderful day and keep an eye on that brook closet hehe :devil:

Cheers *mwah*

5. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I hope everyone is having a lovely evening or day (or morning for some)! We are a friendly bunch aren't we? :lol: :)

I is here my Darling Dearie! :D You know that Lynny just wubs the fluffy wittle names we use. :lol:

Dutch, I loved the wink. The wink rocked. ;) My heart is fluttering right now. :) Is it DA, Dauh, Dah, or Duh? :confused: :lol: I likey it though. :D

I guess it's cool to be thinking of good titles. I have some titles you guys are sure to reject: :lol:

D/L #16: Flirtatious Foreplay
    D/L #16: Captivating Canon Chemistry
    D/L #16: A Flirty Kind of Love----For Mo.

Corny, eh? :p :lol:

Movie time for me. :cool:

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Hey Aud sweetie I thought that you'd join me on the shopping trip? :lo:
    Awww thanks honey, I love to write. I actually won first place at a national competetion short story competetion in the World War Epic category. :lol:
    I love those books! :) Jane Austen is amazing and I love Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte is great as well! I love authors like Truman Capote, Harper Lee or F. Scott Fitzgerald... Sorry for going off topic!!
    Thanks Dutch for for the caps! I love their little smiles. So adorable and she giggled! How cute! They're so in love! :)
    Loving the consonance, aud!

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I love those pictures. The love that they share, it's very apparent in their body language.

I about cracked up when he said "pubes" and the look on her face when he said. She's thinking "I can't believe that you just said that!"

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I agree! They had great eye contact and they worked so close. Almost hip to hip, so close--he can hear her breathing! :)

:lol: Me too. She had a smile on her face as she slapped the file off his hand!

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hey everyone! :D *sings some random shippery tune* its mah birthday, its mah birthday, I'm a blonde now, and I'm gonna be just like Emily Proc-- *cough* sorry 'bout that :p

I love all the thread title ideas, girls and guys! :D I love those caps, I really cannot stop giggling over them! :D

Heh.....I love that one :D just like kissmesweet up there^^ :p

10. dutch_treat

B_G [​IMG] Happy Birthday [​IMG] Yeah for you being a blonde now too!

Well since they were discussing a russian I assume he says/means 'Da!' which is russian for 'Yes!' ;)

I totally agree Delia, the way she mixes angst and humor is amazing :)...If I had to pick one book that Lindsay just has to read because I know she would just love it I'll pick 'Pride & Prejudice'...Just have her day dreaming of Mr. Darcy, who in her imagination will look a lot like Danny... ;)

That's so true...The smiles, the giggles the way they're leaning towards each other... :cool:

Since we're already very close to our new thread I guess it would be wise to add a poll...I've scrolled back a few pages and I think I've got everyone's suggestions in here:

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Da! Is officially my new favourite word (what am i? 4?) *shrugs* :lol:

We've gone all out with the alliteration there for 'Captivating Canon Chemistry' - haha. :D :D

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Consonnance as well. :lol:

Dutch! Can I come up with some things too? Or is it too late? :(
    Danny/Lindsay #16: "When Saying Nothing Means More"
    Danny/Lindsay #16: We are "Da" Ship!
    They're just suggestions, really... :lol:

Oops! Gotta update the D/L eppy guide!

13. dutch_treat

^ I'm sorry :(...I've tried editing...but I can edit everything EXCEPT the poll...don't know why...Loved your suggestions though! :)

Txs so much for updating the guide...it's so useful!

14. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

wow, that guide is huge! Welll done for updating it! I am too lazy. heehee :p The poll stuff is great, who decides what one wins the name of the thread. Im loving my new tshirt, i customized one of the i heart N Y ones and put CSI in front of it ;)

15. EmilyBarton

EmilyBarton Hit and Run

i loved the last epi, i wish the finale was here already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.