Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hehe - oops. Oh well. *shrugs* I wonder if I can write a fic in malay...tho it would be pointless. *Scratches idea of things to do list*

I have a sudden need to read something sad with a happy ending. Off I go - *skips off to look in bag of fics :D

2. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Me again. Wanted to put up the link to my new fic :D

Superman

Summary: No one is perfect for having insecurities is part of being human. He was there for her when she needed him, but his own insecurities wouldn't let her in when he needed her.

This is by far one of my most favourite fics. But you guys can be the judge of that. :D
    Pls tell me what you guys think!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning my lovelies! *Mo skips in happily, rested after blissfully sleeping in for once in a very loooooong time! :D * How are y'all this morning!
    I can't believe I was gone for like a day and I almost missed deciding on a new thread title! :eek: :lol: Somehow I totally missed that we were that close to a new thread...yay us! :D Anyway, I like our titles! "Da!" is pretty cute...Linds' smile after Danny says it, is definitely cute! :D I gotta say I still like "More than Beer and Buffalo Burgers!" best...but with D/L I'll love anything so it's all good! :D

Mer you still up to make the new thread, is that the plan hon? ;) Cool beans!

Aud!! there you is Fluffykins...hi! We keep missing eachother...Lol! :lol: I loved your title suggestions, especially the one just for me! Made me grin happily! Thanks! :D

Alright y'all...off to run my Saturday errands...I'm sure I'll be back though, can't ever stay away from here for too long! ;)

Psssttt....We're CANON baby!! :lol:

*Mo skips back out, humming happily to herself!* :D

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Mer should totally make the new thread. Go Darling! Go! ;)

Mo, my lovely Fluffy. What's up? I voted the same as you did. We do keep missing each other don't we? :(

I looked up the Russian word for "yes" to see the spelling of it and it is 'dah'. I think Catie spelled it that way. :) It doesn't matter to me though. I'll go with anything at this point, because all the suggestions are good. "Da" or "Dah" is cool with me.

At first I thought DA stood for district attorney, Dutch, when you wrote it. :hides: (Lynny might say it stood for something or someone else. I could just see it. :lol:) I remembered that's what Danny said, and he said it perfectly too, but didn't put it together. ;) Maybe there's little bit of Russian blood flowing through Messer's veins.

Could you guys just see Lindsay and Danny talking naughty in Russian with each other? :devil:

Darn it, my mind is in the gutter today over 'teh sexiness' that will take place in the last episode of the season. I had a dream last night that Danny and Lindsay were in bed, and Lindsay was laying her head on Danny's shoulder or pec (can't remember that part---either way Danny was shirtless :devil:). The rest can't be discussed. I mean it's just too juicy.

5. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I know that is not important but yes spells da in Russian since they dont have the letter h in their alphabet - Im starting to like the title more and more by the way :)

and I can can totally see D/L talking naughty in a foreigh language. maybe not Russian cause Russian always reminds me of fairy tales but French would suite them pretty well, and Italian obviously

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

^^You know I think you are right, Carolina. So much for Russian language sites. :rolleyes: Isn't their letter 'h' actually (in terms of translating I mean) an 'n' in the cyrillic style alphabet? Of course, they write it differently. I might be wrong on that one too. But hey, it's all cool. Either way, it means "yes". And we do love it when Messer says 'yes'. :D Da! :)

I wouldn't mind hearing any type of naughty talk---even English would be okay. :devil:

Question of the day: So what are Danny and Lindsay doing right now? I mean, where is their relationship? It's kind of up in the air right now. Are they going out? Going 'full throttle'? Keeping a low profile until they can get some things worked out? :confused:

Happy Shipping Shippers! :cool:

7. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

happy happy happy (belated, already?) birthday to YOU, Bullet_Girl! enjoy. :cool:

delia, thanks for the update on the D/L eppy guide! Danny muttering dirty words obviously tells us what he's thinking of about her and when he's around her. love the giggle. *blush* i read your fic, it was touching (i commented).

liff, enjoyable "jeweled" story :D

i'm on the floor laughing right now. i love your interpretation right there! i just showed your post to my friend and she's full of giggles too. the wink! thanks for catching that! another thing I noticed thanks to your caps: Danny and Lindsay are standing there with their hands on the lab table---they're symmetrical. he's got his right hand on the table, and she's got her left hand on the table. if you fold the scene in the half, they would fit perfectly on top of each other! like a mirror image. i wonder if the director had them purposely stand that way...

awwwww! crush...oh he's got a crush :)...more than a crush, baby!

aud, i love danny and lindsay dreams! i had one the other day that involved her getting close to him; i was directing an episode of csi:ny and let's just say there was lots of heavy breathing between them. *smexy grin* my answer: going out and getting into that comfort zone. reality is, as much as i would think/hope they are doing it, they might actually take their time getting there (the build-up would be explosive, not that it already isn't!)...:)devil: hmm who am i kidding? it's tv., they're going at it) ...hahah but hopefully, we'll get some hints about their status in the coming episodes. ;)

hahahaha oh yes, i could see that too! and the rest of the team looking at each other like "what the---"

I love you, DL!

8. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

evening shippers!!! OMG its sooo good to finally come back on here!! lol I started my night shifts this week :D so have had nooooo time to get on here and be where i love to be the most!!!! :( have u missed me??! ;)

Delia

hey hey huni!!!!!!!!! how are u? im back! lol ya know i actually wrota a mahuuuuusive long post replying to everyone when ya jus got started on page 21.. but stupid thing said "From submitted is now invalid" bah! lol silly thing lol

Mer
    hehe here ya go huni!!!! :D **Hands over a mountain filled tray **baked fresh this morning, along with some warm chewy brownies hehe enjoy!!!!!

Duth
    Heya hun!!!! oh wow those caps are THE best! hehe am jus gonna start watchin the ep hehe thanks again!! :D

sorry this is a short post guys, but im sure ill be here tomorrow!!!!

Love to ya all!!!!!
    XX

P.S - Bullet_girl.. happy belated brithday!!! ;)

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

It is against board rules to post links to downloadable episodes or entire episodes.

ETA: messermonroe, signature banners can contain either text or a banner but not both. Please either remove either your banner or text. thanks

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*coughs danny/aiden coughs* What? Did you mention me, mother?

well well if it isn't chelly coming back outta hiding. How'd you get outta that closet?

Can you say nuts?

You don't expect someone to not use something guttery do you Mother?

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hello my fellow shippers!

These two are standing very symmetrical. I wonder if the director asks them to stand in that position or if just comes naturally. Whether it was the director or Carmine and Anna, it was brillant!

Bullet Girl, I completely forgot to wish you a happy birthday! *Hangs head in shame** :(

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol: that's perfectly alright :D I'm still getting a couple in the E/C thread, so why not here too? :D

I noticed the whole symmetrical thingy too.. :eek: so creepy! :p and so sweet too ;)
    I think its just natural, or maybe they did some evil plotting before they began shooting that day.. :devil: :lol:

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Dutch, I absolutely love those caps from the last episode! Lindsay looks terrific in them.

Glad I made it for the voting of the next thread title, but I got to tell you guys, the one made me laugh, and it has nothing to do with D/L. Remember Die Hard, Bruce Willis said Yippy-Kay-Yay, ************? I totally couldn't vote for that as the thread title, because I think of adding that extra word. My minds in the tank, thanks to that. lol

I just can't believe that we are almost to the end of the season. What are we going to do all summer? Well, I guess I'll have to rely on the kindness of those who can write fics to get me through. That's how I made it through last summer. And there are some amazing writers who belong to the D/L thread. I wish I could write like all do, you do an excellent job.

Well, I've been longwinded enough, not been here in awhile! Hi to everyone, and here's to our new thread that's on the way.

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Sure, rub it in, Moriel. I had to get up at 4:30 am today. *mutters about stupid job*

Yay, I totally am!

*hands the cookies over to the film editors to complete the bribe* Our D/L scenes are now secured, chelle! *sneaks the brownies into the super secret hidey place*

Auda, I like your guttery mind! Let’s see, where do I think they are relationship wise. Hmm… I would have to say the between the scenes (what the show isn’t showing) relationship of Danny and Lindsay is a cross between keeping a low profile till they sort thing out and “full throttle”. I think they started their relationship slowly once Lindsay opened her heart to let him in, but despite their best intentions to take things slowly they have realized time in life is to precious to waste, so their relationship is rapidly progressing.

Happy (belated) B-Day, B_G

Oh my word, Catey! :lol: I know exactly what you are talking about! That was what came to mind to me when Danny said it on the show! Those words are indelibly associated with Die Hard in my mind.

***ETA:
    So, we are getting close to the end of this thread. In a little bit, I will put up another poll featuring the previously suggested thread #16 titles that garnered 5 or more votes. Any last minute suggestions you would like added to the poll?

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Sorry, guys! Waves to everybody! I'm reposting my fic--since FF messed up the link again! :)
    I've been working really hard on it and I hope that my fluffy aunt, Mo would read it! Thanks, honey!
    The Virginia Massacre

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.