Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ You're welcome. I love the guide too and I love updating it too! It keeps me happy. Oh and actually, everyone lets me update it, because I was the one who originally put the guide up. :)

Oh honey, thanks for trying dutch. :) If possible, can you please do me a favor and add my suggestions into the next poll? It's okay if nobody votes for them--but I just want to give my little thread names a chance! :lol: Pretty please? *Lures Dutch with a pack of M&M's*

same! well, obviously. Sorry to be a nag, but the rules are to post at least 3 lines. Just trying to help. Have you posted here before?? Here in goood ole UK, (not really) we have a CSI:NY eppy tonight! woo!! :) hee, sorry im getting excited, had a major ship dream last night..*sigh*..including D/L , of course

^^Consonnance?

I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to know what that means....OH! goodness, im getting old :p I havent heard that word since...primary school :p my bad :D

Thanks for the eppy guide! Delia!

Oh, I'm actually in high school. :lol: haha, "Consonnance". :) I love that annoying word! Haha, you're welcome. The D/L guide does make me really happy. I'm free anyway and it's the least I can do!
copyof2220357tg5.jpg

"He calls you that, 'cuz he's got a crush on you!"

I have yet to see the Past imperfect epi but I cant wait.

thank you so much for the caps, dutch, the comments are hilarious

p.s. and Happy Birthday, Bullet Girl :)

^^Well technically I'm still in highschool too. Well for a few more days. Exams are starting...next week. Gah! I'm so screwed.

Lindsay Monroe is hot - too bad she's taken :p That pic makes her look like she's re-living some of her Dirty Danny dreams :lol:

Maybe, just maybe my dreams will come true...*grins*

Did i not wish Bullet_Girl happy birthday?

If not...Happy Birthday! May you have (had) a wonderful birthday full of D/L happiness and then some ;)

kissmesweet said:
...If possible, can you please do me a favor and add my suggestions into the next poll? It's okay if nobody votes for them--but I just want to give my little thread names a chance! :lol: Pretty please? *Lures Dutch with a pack of M&M's*
*snatches the M&M's* If we still have time to do a top-5 poll I will add yours. :D Not sure if I will be here to do it though...it's still summer in april in Holland (temp's suppose to reach 82.4º today :cool:) and friends of mine are having a garden party this afternoon/evening...

So whoever thinks it's time to take a next poll feel free to do so AND add Delia's suggestions :)...and yes *sigh* then you can have the M&M's -if there's any left- :p

"He calls you that, 'cuz he's got a crush on you!"Still such a great scene...txs for posting that cap. Her shy smile is just adorable :)...a little embarrassed because Sid has noticed and at the same time really releaved that she was not imagining things when she thought THE Danny Messer was actually having feelings for her. :D

^^ :lol: Sorry for being so annoying. :lol: You're too sweet, honey. Oh and I really can't believe that English isn't your first language--because DAMN! You're good! :lol:
Exams are starting...next week. Gah! I'm so screwed.
Oh poor you! Good luck! My friend's taking her IGCSE's right now which really must be tough. Ha, at least--you come out here to relax with us and get with the D/L love!
when she thought THE Danny Messer was actually having feelings for her.
Awww, that little comment definitely made me smile! I know. Her smile was so adorable and she's like "No way! He likes me too! How--What--And I liked him all this time too!" :lol: So adorable! I just wanna hug Lindsay!

Ive just seen it and its great. it was a short scene but oh so wonderful.

and the wink - those 2 definitely take flirting to whole new levels

*off to rewatch the scene again & again*

Oh and I really can't believe that English isn't your first language--because DAMN! You're good!

Well, technically english isn't my first language, but I grew up bilingual. I think my english is a tad bit better than my malay though :p Haha - but thanks anyway.

Ha, at least--you come out here to relax with us and get with the D/L love!

Who could miss out on D/L love? Besides, I'd rather be here than studying HL Physics anyday. :lol: I'm doing IB Diploma and hence have no life. Meh.

I just watched the entire episode - again. I have to say, Da! is still my absolute favourite ;) Plus - the russian guy looks insanely creepy.

Da! Is winning the poll :D SCORE!

Oh my God... This is probably the most controversial fanfic I've ever written. If there's something you find wrong--hit me with it. I'm prepared anyway when I started to write thi last week.
The Virgina Massacre: To Remember
Virgina Tech, 16th April, 2007. The massacre hits us all with sorrow and disgust for the lost and loved ones. REST IN PEACE. Lindsay takes it hard too... Lindsay-centric with some Danny/Lindsay. Maybe controverisial, sorry. Read Author's Note. Thank you.
Go ahead, trash me.

Delia, that was beautiful! Gave you a very good review hun! :D

Hehe (takes advantage) this is Jewel . Which I just posted - D/L proposal. I'll post up my next fic soon - when I get enough reviews :devil:

^^ Thanks, honey. That fic is great! :) I smiled all the way reading it. Stella is so cute as well!

I was actually so scared that people would find it disrespectful and telling me that I only did it for the sake of reviews.
Oh and I really can't believe that English isn't your first language--because DAMN! You're good!
Oh, sorry Aliff--oops, that was actually for Dutch. Darn I didn't make that clear now, did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back