Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mo waltzes into the thread and after reading all the latest entries, finds herself happily knee deep in the gutter, AS ALWAYS!* :lol: Good afternoon my gutter buddies! :devil: How is everyone this fine afternoon? I have discovered the joy that is Windows Movie Maker, which is bringing me one step closer to making fan videos, something I'm almost scared to try because I know I will become hopelessly addicted and my life as I know it now, will cease to exist in the face of the awesome power of making the "Perfect" video! :lol:
Mer
I’m from Indiana, of course!

Well of course, you are Mer! :D Why would I even think anywhere else? :lol: Heehee, cool beans, hon! ;) I like the cornfields pic, very nice and down home-y! :lol:

I just mean counting backwards three hours…

Indiana's 3 hours later than WA? Really? I didn't know that...craziness! :D I get totally confused still on which states are how many hours ahead of me...especially the ones more in the middle! :rolleyes: :lol:

Lindsay Montana...sweet banner hon, that's totally cute!! I really like it, and that icon you made was great too! Very nice! :D

That's a great sum up of what we were seeing last wednesday Mo!...too bad it's way to long for a next thread title
Thank you Dutch dear, I thought it was a fairly accurate description! :devil: Lol, can you imagine if we could have that as a thread title...I'd laugh every single time I came in here! Laugh and then land happily in the gutter, of course! :lol:

Yeah I totally think AZ was exaggerating, I think he was doing his best to throw a twist in the mix, to make us wonder what's gonna happen...it's all about the suspense and the "what if's" that they think keep us hooked...we know of course that it's the D/L love, but they think if they keep us on our toes and wondering will they/won't they/did they/didn't they that we'll keep watching...which is true, but I watch more when I know we'll be getting good D/L!
Like "We-screwed-our-minds-out-last-night!!" kind of happy.
Delia!! :eek: You rock! That is so true, hon...heehee! *Mo giggles as she shields Delia from the Gutter police!* :devil:

Danny looks so happy because Mo told us that they got their "release" last night.
Lol, Delia I love your eppy moment list...and I LOVE that you put this^ in there! :lol: Rock on, heehee...it's so true! :D

Chell! said:
We all knew wat Danny was thinking when Lindsay mentioned Nipples
:lol: :lol: I totally, totally thought that too, heehee...rock on! I love how guttery all of us are in here, it just makes me happy...in a naughty but so fabulous way! :lol:

Okay...I'm off to play with Windows Movie Maker again! (I'm so addicted! :lol: )

Hey guys!

How are you guys tonight?

MO are you having fun with the Movie Maker? Sound like you are! :)

I just couldn't help but adding another chapter of "The Staten Island Welcoming Committee".

I had many reqeusts to do another chapter and I was weak and caved in.

*This shows how much I love these two. I was watching the scene where Lindsay talked about the buffalo bugers and beer. After she walked away, Danny followed her.

Here's where I noticed something cute!:

When he was approaching her, he puckered up his lips and when he did that he made a smooch sound! I had to listen to this 4 times to make sure that I didn't just imagine it, but it's there.

Go check it out! ;)

Cordy -- wow. You and that list. Its strangely freaky of how well you can do that.. It'd be more freaky, if I didn't do the same thing for CatNip.. but .. yeah.

You did not, Vexy! :D

Mo -- What are you fooling around with now?

Twists are fun though. It makes it fun to point and laugh at Danny.. haha..

CathStokes said:
... It'd be more freaky, if I didn't do the same thing for CatNip.. but .. yeah.
:lol: :lol: ROFLAL (rolling on floor laughing at lynny) Awww, yous so fluffy!

*still giggling* So, did ya get to see the new eppy this week? Shocking, I know, but I am really curious for your input on the returned Lindsay!

ETA: Just read your edited note, vex. I gotta check that out! *starts digging through pile of unlabeled vhs tapes*

ETA2: Okay, so I watched it, and yep it is there! It is like one of the unconcious thinking kind of noises. He probably didn't even realize he did it. :D
But, um, there was a screen cap of it on carmine-fan dot com :eek:
normal_3x19-117.jpg

Hiya peoples! *Big Grin* :D :D :D

Chell! said:
We all knew wat Danny was thinking when Lindsay mentioned Nipples

Chell, yous bes a naughty girly! I knew there was a reason why I liked ya! :) You just know that Danny was telling Lindsay afterwards, "Don't tell them my new nickname." Danny---the new Nipple Marker!! :devil: :lol:

Like "We-screwed-our-minds-out-last-night!!" kind of happy.

Whoa, we are frisky bunch this evening! I think they should stitch that one on a pillow. ;) If not, then I will. I'm adding that to our D/L dictionary and phrase/comments list.

Okay, I'm running away to take a cold shower. The imagination is running wild now. It's bad enough that I saw the sexiest picture of Carmine smoking today. Smoking smells, but it sure looks sexy. :devil: :eek: :devil:

Merc is trying to kill us with Danny goodness. He's so thinkin' about Linds. Bet he puckers for her a lot these days. :devil:

Vexxie, thanks for pointing that one out. I need to watch the eppie again. I checked out your ficcie. Good job. :D

Lynny, is there a reason that you keep picking on Danny? :eek:

MO are you having fun with the Movie Maker? Sound like you are!

Lol, I totally am! It's like my new favorite toy! :lol: I'm currently making a dance video/movie for my mom...it's an hour long with a ton of different dance movie clips in it! It's so cool, I'm so dang proud of it! :D

When he was approaching her, he puckered up his lips and when he did that he made a smooch sound! I had to listen to this 4 times to make sure that I didn't just imagine it, but it's there.

Wow! Fabulous catch there...that's first rate detective work there...then again, I expect nothing less from each of us when it comes to our ship! :D Cool beans! ;)

Mo -- What are you fooling around with now?
Danny...I mean um...something fun! :devil: heehee! Lynny yay you finally popped back into our lovely thread! Hi hon! :D So yeah, I'm with Mer what'd you think of having our fun-loving-teasing Linds back? ;) Come on you know you liked it! :D

But, um, there was a screen cap of it on carmine-fan dot com
*Mo stares at the picture until she starts to feel faint and then swoons from the sheer hotness that is Daniel Messer!* Can I please just take him home and keep him in my bedroom, forever?!!! :devil: :D :D

Danny---the new Nipple Marker!!
Fluffy Twin! Hi honey! :D Yay for you popping in and with some true gutter worthy comments to boot, well done! I knew I wubbed you for good reason! ;) Heehee! We are frisky in here today, then again our couple's friskiness has risen so I think ours in direct proportion to theirs...at least currently anyway! :D

it's 11:35 and all is well in the land of D/L!!
Seriously! I just got done watching A Daze of Wine and Roaches which i LOVED by the way! Did anyone else notice that Danny actually called Lindsay "Lindsay" to her face once rather than "Montana" Also i don't think i've EVER seen a smile on his face like that adorable one!! OMG i melted! I had to see that like 12 more times!!

Oh ya... I got some venting to do...
WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD THEY CHOOSE SENDHIL WHATEVER AS SEXIEST BRAINIAC IN TV GUIDE!?!?!?! NOT TO MENTION DANNY CAME IN FREAKING 6TH!!! Now don't get me wrong i'm a DIE HARD Lost fan but THERE IS NO WAY IN H-E-DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS THAT SAYID IS SEXIER THAN DANNY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
ok that's all... thank you for your time... and goodnight! :D

Kate! Hi honey...long time no see! Yay for you droppin' by! :D
WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD THEY CHOOSE SENDHIL WHATEVER AS SEXIEST BRAINIAC IN TV GUIDE!?!?!?! NOT TO MENTION DANNY CAME IN FREAKING 6TH!!! Now don't get me wrong i'm a DIE HARD Lost fan but THERE IS NO WAY IN H-E-DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS THAT SAYID IS SEXIER THAN DANNY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!
:lol: I totally agree with you! I got that issue and I was totally jazzed cuz I KNEW at least a couple of my CSI: NY people had to be Hottest something or other, cuz hello...they're gorgeous! I was really hoping for a nice big Carmine picture...and we got nothing! I mean at least he was 6th...(I didn't even catch that though! :rolleyes: ) but then again...6th? Have they seen the man? He's the freaking hottest guy...well one of the freakin' hottest guys EVER!! :devil:

Ya i know i've been slacking on my Shipperly duties but I had to come by after all this went down!!! First of all this epi is definitley one to go into the D/L vault... actually... i'm gonna make one!

It can only be opened with the Key to Their Heart...
istockphoto_519289_key_to_my_heart.jpg

• The D/L Vault
  • Zoo York
  • City of the Dolls
  • Risk
  • Stuck on You
  • Fare Game
  • Cool Hunter
  • Superman
  • All Access
  • Stealing Home
  • Charge of this Post
  • Not What It Looks Like
  • Love Run Cold
  • Sleight Out of Hand
  • A Daze of Wine and Roaches
LipstickKiss.jpg

...and sealed with a kiss!!

I know i'm acting all fluffy but it's 1:15 am and i'm running on pure D/L adrenaline so just bear with me! :D

*Mo giggles as she shields Delia from the Gutter police!
Awww thank you! I'm so glad that happened before I got carded by the Gutter Police for saying naughty things. :devil:
It'd be more freaky, if I didn't do the same thing for CatNip.. but .. yeah.
haha, I understand, sweetie. D/L to me is like C/N to you! :D
Awww, how cute is that? I'm so rewinding back there to see! Go, Danny. Kissing his Lady Love.
Lynny, is there a reason that you keep picking on Danny?
haha. I'm sure Lynny means well(Love your signature by the way)! But I'll protect Danny from her anyway just in case.
WHY IN GOD'S NAME WOULD THEY CHOOSE SENDHIL WHATEVER AS SEXIEST BRAINIAC IN TV GUIDE!?!?!?! NOT TO MENTION DANNY CAME IN FREAKING 6TH!!!
God, Sendhil isn't sexy. Danny is sexy and he's amazing too. Not to mention, his smile is soooo gorgeous!! :D Go, Danny! He rules and he should be first, because he is the best. :D His body is just... whoa. Need I remind you? Locker room.

First of all, my apologies for not following the topic, and go to another point. I guess the important is the D/L relationship, so everything related can be discussed here. If not, just tell me.
Ok, all this to say that I saw this week for the first time "Not what it looks like". OMG, I loved the way Danny acted when she decided to act as undercover...And then, that "Lindsay, Lindsay" "Danny?!" and the hug :rolleyes: It was so sweet, so lovely, so beautiful. I nearly fainted looking at the screen. I was so excited. Can you just imagine what is going to happen when I watch the almost-kissing scene?! I don't really want to imagine :lol:

^^ Agreed, his voice that went "Lindsay... Lindsay?!?" was so sexy and protective! It was so obvious how much she cared for him and the way Danny was so protective over her when she went undercover was so hot. I loved the way he was so angry as if he would lose her. The hug was amazing & so, so sweet & totally romantic! God, I fainted too--of course. It was amazing!! I squealed and clapped.
Oooh, look up "Sleight Out of Hand" on youtube and then--you'll probably explode, because its such a romantic and beautiful scene. Anna + Carmine are absolute perfection in it.

*Mo saunters in...pouting already that it's Monday again... :p * Good morning all y'all! :D

I know i'm acting all fluffy but it's 1:15 am and i'm running on pure D/L adrenaline so just bear with me!
Kate hon never feel bad about acting "all fluffy"! You're in the best company for acting all fluffy! ;) Especially lately, things around here are pretty fluffy with all the good D/L we've been getting lately! :lol: Yay! Liked the D/L "vault" by the way...very cute! ;)

Need I remind you? Locker room.
*Mo looks and promptly starts swooning at the sight!* Now that...that is a nice way to wake up! Hello Danny boy! I so need to have that as the first thing I see when I wake up...I'd be so much more happy in the morning! :devil: Heehee! Thanks Delia! ;)

you'll probably explode, because its such a romantic and beautiful scene.
Yeah you probably will CSI Dani, Delia's right on that one! It is an amazing scene and I think I had to watch it about 5 times before I could manage to settle down enough to actually see what was happening...too much jumping on the couch for joy! :lol: You'll love it...but yeah if the HUG in NWILL made you giddy, get ready to bounce off the walls...cuz SOoH is amazing! :D

Alright shipper buds...due to someone telling me I have to be a grown up and actually make a living... :p I have to be off to work...but I'll catch y'all back here later! :D

Peace out! ;)

Ahola all my fellow shipmates!! How is everyone on this Monday morning?? It's dreary and rainy here...had some thunder and lightning just a while ago.

Hehe I watched that part everyone was talking about (the little kiss noice) and he definitely makes it!! haha too funny. It's really cute though...hmm...*puts on thinking face even though it's still too early*

Ok well I can't think of anything else to say at the moment so I'm off...have a good one y'all! *hugs her fellow buddies before skipping off singing some random D/L song*

^LOL, we're just having some really nice spring days. Sunny, a few fluffy :p clouds, the tulips are in bloom, the first lambs are in the fields...I'm just so happy today...love the spring. :D

That's a great find Vex and txs merc for posting that pic that goes with it...I have to leave in a minute, but I'm so checking that out when I get back later tonight. :)
It can only be opened with the Key to Their Heart...
LOL I so want a copy of that key...just look at all the great stuff that's in that vault... :D :cool:

What's that with the most sexy brainiac list...who's Sendhill? and what's the top 10 list? I do think Sayid is sexy, but there's no way in h*ll that he's sexier than Danny. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back