Danny/Lindsay #15: "Go with your instincts!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Mo, where's your avvie? Your banner is there but your avvie is gone.
    And Rad I love your avvie! Is that a behind the scenes vid?

On to our most recent ep: At one point during the ep, Lindsay and Danny were questioning the female owner of the roach broach who was taking a walk with her daughter. Was anyone else absurdly disappointed when they didn’t find an excuse to make Danny hold the baby? If you were Lindsay would you have been able to concentrate on questioning the chick at that point? :lol:

2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

^^I thought she was being kinda a b****. Her voice just had this snobby edge to it...but the baby was adorable and yah, it would have been cute for him to hold it...awwwwwwwwwww :)

While watching the vid of Danny and Lindsay in the lab with the roach, I noticed that when she hands him the teri (sp?) dish his hand goes over her arm and almost touches her hand...I found that really cute :)

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea, thanks to Macayla... it's from behind the scenes on s2 DVD's. I think it's pretty hysterical.

Those were so funny! *tackles mom* I loved the Screwed quote. They were all so good. I love this freaking ship!

4. dl_shipper34

Rad your icon is really cute :) Is it from the Heroes BTS?

I used the "My favourite wine is beer" line on my mom just a little earlier. I'm staring to realize just how much of NY and D/L I implement into my daily life. My dad and I were driving yesterday and we saw this plane heading out of the city and my dads like "Wonder where it's headed". Of course my reply was "New York City!" In the last few days I think I've seen a million of those Pontiac Montana vans...hehe makes me giddy every time :)

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^Yeah those quotes are funny :lol:
    Already watched the entire ep twice and re-watched all the D/L scenes that were pointed out here. He's totally giving her a 'look' in that wine vault and is checking out her ass. :devil: And his (ahem) eyebrow definitely goes up when she touches him...LOL...There lucky we don't work there :p...no way they could've kept it a secret. :D

Mo just do like I do and don't even bother climbing out of that gutter anymore. :cool: D/L are on a roll and the guttery thoughts are just inevetable. :devil:

And don't forget the things the beautiful Mr. Giovinazzo said recently...we are getting something alright... :D

You're right DL_ship it's amazing and I thought it deserved a WP..
    [​IMG]

6. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

@dutch: I snagged your wallpaper. I swear my mom is gonna have a cow. She already wonders why my head is so into our little ship.

I never notcied the touch on the small of his back. That was until I watched it over again and recapped the D/L scenes at least three times. My sister was gonna ring my neck for that one, but I can't help if our ship is sailing and the stop of the day was at my apartment.

7. dl_shipper34

Tristianna...do you mean right at the beginning when he walked past Lindsay and they smiled at each other?? I'm watching it right now and I just noticed that...his face is kinda in the dark but the camera shows them looking at each other and I swear he's smiling. Love your wallpaper hun :) very nice

8. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

That was it dl_shipper. OMG, my sister loved it when Flack gave that little *humph* when Lindsay said it was great to be back. Flack is just jealous that Danny and Lindsay are now back in action as a team!

9. dl_shipper34

Apologies to dutch, I mixed up who said that quote.

Tristianna I love that scene :) The whole vault scene is great. Danny and Lindsay eyeing each other like crazy :lol: and in the lab. It is great that they're back working together, I really missed Lindsay when she was gone. I must say, Anna looks fabulous! Kudos to her for coming back so quickly after giving birth :) Clearly she's dedicated to her work.

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I totally forgot to mention how happy I was when they were calling each other those names. Folks, those are officially pet names. There's no denying it.. Our M&M ship has grown from mini, to regular to huge in just two seasons... *sigh*

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I did catch them giving each other the look awhen Danny first arrived in the cellar. I never noticed it the first time but when I watched it again I saw it. It was small but it was important to us!

Dutch I love your wallpaper! That smile got at me! :)

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies and HAPPY FRIDAY evening! I ADORE weekends, I really would love it if everyday was Friday! Some people say that if that happened Friday's would lose there specialness...but I beg to differ...I am pretty sure I would still love them! Same with our ship, some people (not any of y'all in here really) seem to think that if D/L starting showing them doing coupley things they would lose their appeal, but I SOOOOO beg to differ, I know it would only make me love them all the more! Ain't that right y'all?! ;)
    Yeah sad day huh! :( My photobucket is still having issues, so my banner is back, yay, but it swallowed my avie temporarily! :p
    I would have literally died if they had found an excuse to do that Mer! Seriously...guys holding babies are cute....hot guys holding babies are HOT...Danny holding a baby, especially an adorable little girl like that and I literally would have swooned myself to death! I'm SOOO not kidding either! :lol:
    Lol Dutch, we'd be chasing them around the lab waiting to "catch" them doing anything "coupley"! And then we'd be running down the hallway going..."Danny and Lindsay sitting in the lab K-I-S-S-I-N-G! :D "
    Lol, yeah why I try to climb back out at all I really don't know, I have a house in the gutter so I may as well get comfy...grab my recliner and sink into the guttery goodness! :lol: Heehee! :devil:
    Thank you hon! That's totally what I'm clinging to right now...it's my anchor in the storm that is Mr. zuiker's tempestuous teasing! *Mo hums happily to herself as she remembers Carmine's "loving" comments! :devil: ;)
    LOVE the WP by the way, that is gorgeous, I'm so snagging it! ;)
    Lol, they so are officially pet names, especially the way they say them to eachother! ;) And yeah our ship is OFFICIAL hon, we're so canon people...that's right Lynny I busted that out again...CANON baby! :D And yup, Rad we've gone from innocent teasing to start, to smexual-tension charged teasing in the middle, to "we-so-did-it-last-night-just-look-at-these-huge-smiles-on-both-our-faces-and-now-I-can-comfortably-tease-and-touch-you" teasing! :lol:

And on that note..."Welcome to the D/L gutter, My name is Mo, I'll be your host for the evening...so sit back relax and enjoy the show!" :devil: :lol:

13. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Oh. My. Word. Moriel. Any response to anyone else's posts that I had totally flew out of my head when I read this. I can't stop laughing! :devil: :devil: The D/L fluffy bubble has rolled into the gutter!

Hey, AZ, are ya listening?!?

Oh, and psst... updated ficcie Lab Geeks in the Know - Chapter 2 - The Supply Room Rendezvous

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Heehee, yay...I knew you'd appreciate that hon! :lol: :lol: Yup the fluffy bubble has totally rolled into the gutter and taken up permanent residence baby! :devil: Ohhhhhh yeah! ;)

Lol, yeah AZ listen up...we're here and we ain't movin...oh and talk to Carmine...he's got some "news" for ya! :lol:

Hey y'all...check out Mer's ficcie...it's really good! :D

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, that was so cute. They were with such ease with each other. They're so adorable.
    Aww! That must have been what their little secret gazes + smiles meant! Thanks Mo for clearing it up! haha, it's almost as if they're trying to hide something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.