Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I am glad that they have changed her characters occupation. Now we don't have to worry about her hittin on Lindsay's man!!! :lol:

Hi everyone : Lots going on in here..wow imagine how it will be a month from now.

Yes MORIEL i really did get in a fight to back up my ship, i thought you were gonna kick my butt for that..whoo good thing you didnt

umm i dont know if i told you guys my d/l dream i had the other night but im gonna agian
ok i had the best d/l dream last night..dont ask...but it was like this..ok Mac, Lindsay and danny were at a crime scene and there was a toddler[parents died] there, so Mac gives the toddler to Lindsay and tells her to take care of it, she doesnt know what to do of course. So shes asks for Stellas help but stella is too busy on a case, so lindsay takes the toddler to her and dannys office and sits the toddler on her chair while she searchs for something in a cabniet, suddenly the toddler turns to lindsay and goes "Mommy" Lindsay pops her head up and the toddler is holding his hands out in front of her and lindsay goes . "Im sorry, im not your mommy though." then danny walks in and goes "hey Montana.....hey montana junior"[Dont ask me why he says that] then the toddler turns and goes "Daddy" Lindsay goes and stands in front of her desk and Danny joins her and the toddler points to lindsay and goes "mommy" then to danny "daddy" then to lindsay agian "mommy" and danny and lindsay exchange these awkward looks...then i woke up..

As for the new detective turned M.E. maybe it wont be such a bad thing..maybe its just someone else to notice that Danny and Lindsay are meant for each other..just another person to point out the obvious.
love
allie

allieluv_csi that's cute. But now your signature made me think Danny would like Lindsay to spank him. :lol: He does have a thing for those type of toys. (thinking back to him with the whip :devil:) ;)

Rad Hi Honey! :D **waves!** Wow lucky you with that dream...D/L got married? Yay! I want to have a dream like that too...that'd be fun! :lol:
You know it would be great to see Danny and Lindsay working on some case which involves marriage and weddings. Since we've seen Danny's reaction to that, it would be cool to see if his opinion will "sudenly" change around Lindsay.
Ohhhh Mis! I agree that would be really cool to see that! Personally I could see his opinion changing...we all know he wants to marry Linds! (Super Men! ;) )

Allie cute dream hon! Smart toddler...that would have made laugh to see that look on Linds face when the little one said "Mommy....Daddy" Heehee! :lol: Personally I think it'd be fun to see Danny and Linds work a case where they have to deal with/take care of a kid...like Mac had to watch over that kid in NA...I'd like to see Linds and Danny take care of a kid like that too...I think they'd be really cute with a little kid! :lol:

P.s. Howdy y'all...real quick...so as far as we know our premiere date is Sept. 20th right? Cuz on IMDB.com it says the first ep "People With Money" is airing Sept. 1st so now I'm confused! But tv.com still says Sept. 20th...and on CBS.com it says Sept. 20th too...so I guess imdb.com is just off...okay!

*squees in excitement for no reason - except only 39 days left! yay!* :D hi all my lovelies...how is everyone?

Moriel - be fluffy happy hon, :) cause I was in an angsty phase a week or two ago and have now crossed over into a fluffy one. Ahhh yay for fluffy happy D/L goodness! :D Mmmm better than a choco chip cookie, or a chocolate covered choco chip cookie...ooh ooh I know! I'll take Carmine feeding me a choco covered choco chip cookie from his own lips...AHH! :D ;) *fans myself* ok whoo, heated myself up there a little! :lol:

okay anyway, on to a relevant question. (btw, thank you to all who answered my other one, and especially you Auda, cause that's so awesome that you know all that * so jealous *) :) alright, here it is folks: what if TPTB made Lindsay go through a little bit of PTSD after what happened with Flack...y'know, cause she was supposed to be in the building and all...what would y'all think if that were the reason Lindsay pulls away from Danny? hmm, just wondering about your thoughts.

allie : loved that dream! :D I had one too the other night, but nowhere near as good as yours. I really think you should write a fic about it...cause I'd be the first to read and review! :)

welcome to all our new friends here in D/L heaven...I know, I know - I say this all the time but - don'tcha just l-o-v-e the awesome sweetness that is D/L? ahhh, yeah, yeah I do! :lol:

*squees again! grinning wildly!* :D Oh! get this guys: I was watching TV the other day and flipping through and on CSPAN the one senator from Montana was talking, and I screamed and said "Lindsay's home state! Ahhh!" My parents thought I was crazy :lol: ...haha...and then when I was driving to work I saw this pickup with a bumper sticker that said: "My money and my kid go to the Univ. of Montana!" I started grinning and laughing...oh lordy, I'm a goner! :D

okay and one more question to make this post on topic: in Eddie Cahill's interview (* swoons * :D he's SOO cute btw, and I love him all the more after reading that!) he said that he'd like to see more small moments that show the character backgrounds or personal instead of big episode arcs concentrating on one person's background...so here's the question:

Would you rather see:

A) D/L revealed as canon in small, intimate moments between them or small comments made by others

or B) D/L get together obviously (not necessarily including physical together, even kissing, but just like a hug or a touch or a look that said 'we're together') after some kind of big story line involving one or the other, where they come out and admit, word for word, they're an item?

let me know....mucho Love, dearies! :D * skips away thinking of Carmine in a wifebeater or shirtless feeding her a choco covered choco chip cookie* ;)

~*~ Mad
-----------------
*does double take* 'Well Hello, Ms. Monroe!' - Danny Messer

Hmmm, tough question. Although I would love small sweet moments, but I also love Danny--centred episodes. Not that the poor guy needs any more drama in his life, I think that some thigns were still left unsettled from the last season (like Louie). So, in a way, I think that the combination of both would be the best for me. Something happens with Danny, the episode ends with Lindsay going over to see if he's alright. He opens the door, lets her in and that's it. Than after a few eps we can get that sweet moments or comments from the others.

As for your other question, I doubt that Lindsay will suffer from PTSD. If anyone, Flack would be the one going through some troubles. But, I'm sure if she ha any problems that Danny would be there for her, asking her if she's alright.

He is always concerned about her, and we already know that he went to Mac because of that.

And that bumper stick you saw, Mad , so funny!!! :D

iluvroadrunner said:
we have a fluffy? we have a fluffy!

*does happy we-have-a-new-fluffy dance before spraying CSIfanaticgirl with whipped cream*

*wipes whipped cream off of face while grinning* Thank you for the fluffy welcome. Do the fluffy's outnumber the angsty's yet? :p
So, yeah, I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to watch the season premier since I was moving away for 4 months, but it looks like I will be able to watch every episode. Phew! Could you imagine missing most of this season? Especially with all the rumored D/L?! *shudders and reaches for her secret stash of m&m's*
So what's this about a possible love interest for Mac? What about Stella? I was rooting for them since I saw my first episode of CSI:NY! How dare they.... :mad: *reaches for secret weapons stash to go persuade TPTB to make some script changes*

Radical618 said:
So I def had a dream that D/L got married last night.. It was so funny. It was picture perfect.

Somehow, I really don't doubt you did, Twin.

umm look at my new signature..whooo hooo me..
allie

and totally ( A) i think it would be great

A. It's subtle and it's cute. And the writers are more likely to do it.

Just becuase I'm complicated, I'm going with A.

Nice siggy Allie

I'm gonna go with A. I think it would be cuter.

I think we talked about it in the previous thread, but what I think would be great would be for Lindsay and Stella to be talking about guys, and Lindsay slip and say that she and Lindsay were dating.

And on a side note (because I'm listening to the Wicked soundtrack right now): Does anyone else think the lyrics to "For Good" fit Lindsay and Danny?

I agree with you on the Stella/Lindsay interaction about guys... that scene would be really cool!

S: So Lindsay, any guys in your life right now?
L: Well, I'm not really sure yet.
S: What do you mean not really sure?
L: Well the date Danny and I went on--
S: You and Danny went on a date?
L: What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back