Danny/Lindsay #11 ~ "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Lindsay #11- "Don't Bet Against the Country Girl!"

I thought she was going to be a detective named Jeniffer Angell. What happened to that?

we have a fluffy? we have a fluffy!

*does happy we-have-a-new-fluffy dance before spraying CSIfanaticgirl with whipped cream*

welcome to the board! :D

and i'm confused...

wasn't she supposed to be a detective? :confused:

Welcome to all the newbies around here! :)

As far as the 'love scene' thing---I still really don't feel it's appropriate, but I doubt I'd start disliking the show or the ship if they did. Heck, I might even enjoy that sort of thing---oh gutter!!---basically because I'm bad...not a good girl. But honestly, it really wouldn't fit the tone of the show or the characters...maybe less is more! :confused: :cool:

Vex, the episode where Lindsay is supposed to pull away is the one before "Hung Out to Dry." The blonde girl that you are talking about is only in that episode---I believe. Maybe I'm mistaken but I don't think she will be the cause of the 'pulling away' part. I think it has to do with something a lot deeper(although, that does sound interesting!) But in the third episode, a girl is supposed to flirt with Danny. So I'm sure that does make Lindsay more hesistant. But I may be wrong as well. Plus sometimes they change different scenes and rewrite episodes---who knows? LOL!

Your right!
Supposed to be a det, a det. Angell, but I'm curious as to who that blonde is that is listed as the frisbee thrower in "Hung out to dry". Is she the one that will Lindsay to "pull away" ? I could be wrong but I brought this up for disussion.

I'm tired, aud. I'm got mixed up. :(

track of the episodes, I thought the blond might have been the one who flirted with Danny and caused the tiff.

Oh lord, another fluffy. How wrong is this scenario for us angstys?
Oh my Lynn honey! :lol: You angsty's will be fine...we fluffy's need all the help we can get so y'all don't take over! ;)

Rad Hiya! Glad you popped in even for a sec...yay! :D And yeah DL is awesome and ummm heck yeah they turn me on! :devil:

Heehee, P3karen...you're cute! And yeah Tim and Faith were awesome! :D And your icon is fabulous...and your banner too for that matter, love it!

Vex hey hon!...Interesting spoiler. I'll have to check that out, not sure whether or not I like that idea! Hmmmm :p Heehee!

P3karen hi again :lol: Heehee...and as for your spoiler yeah I heard something like that too...and honestly it pissed me off! :mad: Well the Mac and her part anyway...Smacked is my other CSI:NY ship and that just Grrrrrr! :mad:
Yeah...guess we'll have to see...but hey...I'm like 99.9% sure it's D/L's year and that does make me happy! :D

Em! Oh my gosh hon...how have I not read any of your fics...that little snippet was so unbelievably sweet! Gah, if that's what we get then I totally agree and would be okay with a hug! (I mean I want a kiss) but a hug like that...yeah I'd be quite happy! :D
As for how would Danny propose...hmmm I'll have to think about that one for a bit!

Auda you are bad! :devil: And I loves it! **high five again fellow bad girl! :lol:** And thanks for the clarifying "spoiler"...I liked what you said and hope that is true! :D

Sweet deal y'all! Our ship is SOOOO gonna sail this year...I can feel it, I just KNOW it! :D This is D/L's year...YAY! :lol:

It never was said by an official person that Claire Forlani was playing the new detective. It was simply an assumption at the time, given that we'd only heard about one new character, and then heard that she was joining the cast. However, at this point I tend to think that she never was intended to play the detective. Yes, "Hung out to Dry" is after the ep in which Lindsay pulls away.

How would Danny propose? I have no clue.

I agree with you Moriel Smacked not Mac with some one else and it is so going to be D/L`s year our ship will sail our ship will sail :D

Pizza you're right actually...here it is officially from the latest TVGuide...
Apparently, cadavers aren't the only bodies that interest Mac Taylor. This fall, Gary Sinise's CSI:NY detective--whose wife died on 9/11--will have a new romance. Clair Forlani ("Meet Joe Black") has been tapped to play Mac's love interest after producers--who wanted to show Mac's personal side in the third season--whittled down a list of actresses. "It was very challenging," executive producer Anthony E. Zuiker says. "We had to choose someone who's beautiful, talented and could hold her ground with Gary." Forlani will play medical examiner Dr. Peyton Driscoll, who'll make her debut in a "very sexually interesting situation," says Zuiker. She'll have a four-episode arc starting on the season premiere, but producers may choose to extend Forlani's ride. Promises Zuiker, "It will be a fasten-your-seatbelt situation."

Grrrrr to this^!!! :mad: But at least we still get D/L otherwise I could be very sad right now!
**Moriel climbs into her bubble and focuses on D/L's hotness and fab chemistry so she doesn't get sad!**

I did`it see that in there is that the same one with Carmine on the cover

yay i`m a Prime Suspect :D

LadeeBear, your synopsis is great. Your writing is beautiful.

Moriel and I live in the gutter....D/L gutter!!

Where's Lynny? I know that you are having D/L fluffy thoughts!

Okay shippers we need a good question or set of questions to take our minds off the spoilers and show stuff---let's think about AU stuff...stuff we'd like to see but know will never happen...Auda---sitting here and *thinking*---scary! Hmmm... :}

Moriel---my fluffy friend---sadness is outlawed! :lol:

P3karen congrats! :D And nope I think that spoiler comes from the new one that will be out tomorrow...I'm gonna buy it then and I will confirm it for sure.

Auda we totally live in the Gutter :devil:, and may I say it is fabulous having you as a neighbor down here in our lovely D/L gutter! :lol:
And I will try not to be sad...my fluffy friend...I just don't like any of my ships messed with! :p
So what's your question? :D

And yeah Lynn where are you? :confused:

p3karen said:
I agree with you Moriel Smacked not Mac with some one else and it is so going to be D/L`s year our ship will sail our ship will sail :D
lol i better get my sea legs then :D

So I def had a dream that D/L got married last night.. It was so funny. It was picture perfect.

AimeeCSI said:
lol i better get my sea legs then :D
Dammit! Why do I have to be afraid of water!? I'll just stay at the shore (far, far away from the water) and wave to you.

So I def had a dream that D/L got married last night.. It was so funny. It was picture perfect.
That is a perfect picture! :D
You know it would be great to see Danny and Lindsay working on some case which involves marriage and weddings. Since we've seen Danny's reaction to that, it would be cool to see if his opinion will "sudenly" change around Lindsay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back