Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I

This feeling that the writers are not going to have a scene with Danny and Lindsay together. I think they are going to have it where she and Mac have a talk, she leaves the note for Danny, and then she goes on her way.That leaves Danny wondering where she went and why she left.

2. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

vex's[/b] spoiler]Gosh I really really hope we get a D/L together scene, but your idea is good for angsties. I hope if they do it that way that they would do a shot of Lindsay looking through some of the glass walls, watching Danny process something in the lab, with a sad/regretful look on her face and the card in her hands. Then she goes to see Sheldon and asks him to give Danny the card.

3. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I think I would prefer if they either get together right when she gets back or they wait until next year. I would like to see how they are going to portray Danny's character changing from the different girl every week to being with Lindsay forever.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Delia, Awww totally cute banner hon, I like it! Hey you'll be around to start the new thread right? Cuz it's your turn, so I want you to be able to make it! :D
    I do, I do! I'm an "Elizabeth/Jack" fan...but that's yet another ship of mine! :lol:
    Yeah I agree with you on that! I'm so not a fan of cliffhangers! They drive me crazy...I'm not a patient person as it is, but having to wait a whole summer to find out what happens, especially when it's with my ship...yeah I'd flip out! :lol:
    :lol: :lol: Lynny honey you funny! I think you just like saying "Mine"! ;) :lol:
    Lynny said FLUFF!! I heard it, I did! Yay, you want fluff! :D I'm SOOO with ya, of course! ;) And I hear ya having too many ships! And I keep finding new ones...I swear I have SOOO many! :rolleyes: :lol:
    I like it! Lol, you're a hot commodity BG hon! ;) That's gotta feel good! :D
    Mercy that is SO not too fluffy! I am in complete agreement with you on that! I really want them to express their "love" for eachother in the finale. I'm okay with them leaving that until the finale, as they build up to it a bit...have some scenes of them together...show them talking a bit...flirting again, etc...and then by the time the finale comes have something happen where they both stop and look at eachother and they "know" and then they just say it...I would love to see that! (Kind of like the finale to JAG but with more previous ep build up!)
    your scenario is full of angst! :( Sadly I can see it happening...It would be a very poignant but angsty scene...with her watching him, then maybe he could look up at her and smile and she could smile back, a sad smile and then walk to find Sheldon...awww, I'm gonna make myself sad!

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I agree with y'all on this. Cliffhangers can be great for building the tension and keeping people hooked, but a lot of the time season finale cliffhangers wind up being dropped or disappointing in their resolution, like Flack’s injuries from CoTP to PWM.

BTW, rad, I was checking out your banner and it goes fast enough I misread it at first. I thought it said “master of the sheets” not streets! :devil: Tells you where my thoughts concerning Danny are. :lol:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You may have heard the word fluff. but you don't know where I mean it. :D

I do NOT like saying Mine. wait, yeah I do.. *just incase Melly's in here* MINE!

The angst. thats going great for me. I like angst. but I still want the scene between Lindsay and Mac. I don't care. I want that scene!

and I still want flirting with others and angst in the finale. :D

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Oh, beleive me, it does! :p

Does that mean I have to share my chocolate with you both? :p

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mercy rock on! I totally thought the same thing! :lol: And by the way...it's so true...the man is DEFINITELY master of the sheets! :devil: ;)

Lynny you gotsta stop wanting the angst with D/L, woman! They've had plenty of angst to last forever...I don't want anymore! No More! I want D/L happiness, and fluff, and flirting and smiles, and looks and kissing...oh especially the kissing, lots of D/L kissing! :D

I know where you meant the fluff... ;)

Lol, it certainly does BG, it certainly does! ;) Yummy! :D

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

haha......Luckily I actually mass order my favorite chocolate :D

So, there should be enough....not :lol:

Yeah...*chants the next words like weird island natives*

Fluff, kiss-kiss......Danny and Lindsay flirting and smiling....HOORAH!!

:lol:

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hmm, let me think.. Yes yes you do. I own you!

Ew. Fluffy. We want the angst. the hottness = the angst. ask Modie, she knows this ;)

Do you now?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Rock on BG! See Lynny told ya she was MY minion! ;) Heehee...all that lovely fluff! It's contagious ain't it BG! Contagious and totally fabulous! :D
    In my book... Angst = Fear = Arousal = Passion = Love = Fluff! So according to that equation...Angst = Fluff! :lol: ;)

And yup...I do! ;)

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Yep. I'm all fuzzy....warm and did I mention fluffy inside?

That's suits me down to the ground :D

As long as I get fluff and/or smut, I'm one happy litle minion *cough cough* shipper :p

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww see, you are a clone of me! :lol: I love it! Although sometimes I tend to freak out and have my spaz moments where I step onto my soapbox and rage against the angst so if you don't want to clone that you don't have to! ;)
    Yup same here...fluff and/or smut and I'm good...preferrably Fluff with or followed by smut...but either is good really! :devil: :lol:

Okay y'all with like 11 posts left to go before our new thread needs to be made (Delia you around for this?!) I think it's safe to call our poll winner...with 7 votes and 47% of the total...our new thread title is:

Danny/Linds #14-"What'd You Have In Mind?" :devil:

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

oh.

I was hopin' for 'a little less conversation, a little more ACTION!'

But thats just me. Anyone else?

I like that title though lol

15. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

You know sometimes I feel like a horse who has a nice juicy carrot dangling just out of reach! It's very frustrating. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.