Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sounds like a good plan to me Mel!! You go ahead and do that...just whack kinda gently, poor Linds has been thru alot lately, don't want to hurt her too badly! ;) Although as long as Danny ends up there to "comfort" her :devil: then I guess it's all good! ;)

Can't wait for these eppy's y'all...I need to see them NOW!! :lol: I'm SOOO not patient! :p Especially when it comes to my ships! :D

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Whoa, there was at least 10 spoilers this page and I'm VERY strong. I'm NOT READING ANYMORE!! :lol: Teehee; I'm getting better at this. Oh and we're on page 2 now; fantastic! I'm so happy! :D Lemme spice up this beautiful thread with some Messer and Montana photos!

[​IMG]
    "Montana, you ever seen a view like this? Beats the wheatfields, no?"
    "... Have you even seen a wheatfield?"
    "... What's there to see?... It's just wheat."

:lol: Beautiful D/L moment!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*whacks V on the back of the head* You don't steal Modie's Flackie... You threaten him and things like that, like I do. But you don't steal him. And you don't steal Danny from Mo. Why you may ask? Because then they will both come and steal Macky and Nicky from me. And I'm not losing Macky or Nicky. {I just stole Nicky from Kels and Cath man..and Melly's not getting Macky either} so.. V be nice and give them back. or i'll whack you again. k?

Classic DL right there, Kissme :D

*glares at Melly* Hey! I'm the one that does the whacking of Linds and Danny around here!...

Again, whacking my thing!... but They deserve to have a conversation about "feelings" and other things :devil:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Kissme you are made of stronger stuff than me hon...then again, I'm a spoiler whore! :lol:

Love the pics...classic D/l, right there! LOVE it! :D

*Mo nods happily!* Thank you Lynny! Lol, see Vex told ya she'd whack ya for that! ;) *Mo hugs Vex!* Sorry honey, but we've got a lovely system worked out and when you mess with it, things go haywire! :lol:

Can't wait for our eppy tonight, I'm totally excited and really hoping for some kind of D/L!! Even a look would make me happy at this point! :D D/L eye smex! :devil:

12 hours exactly! :lol:

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I know, I know!! I can understand that all those spoilers are a bit much for your fluffy heart :devil: :D

Yeah Smi that's the spirit I like!! :)

But these coming ep's are going to be so much fun. At least us angsty's will have a blast. What will she do? What will he do? The possibilities are endless ;) And we're still only half way through this season, so there will be enough chance to get some of the fluffiness too :p

But my total lack of patience is starting to break me up too. I wanna see ALL OF IT, NOW!!!

Thanks for the pic's kissme it's about time we get some of those scenes again!! :)

I'm glad that things have calmed down here a bit. Except for everyone running of with and wacking each other over these hot guys - although I don't blame you!! But don't let them out of your sights; there's always people ready to snatch one :devil: *whistles and looks around innocent

And hi to little_meercat and consultant. Welcome aboard this 'ship of fools'. We're all a bit crazy :eek: but completely harmless :devil: And to answer your question consultant for our own sake and for the safety of others were scattered all over the continents :) :D

In the promo they were at least in two different scenes together. And although they were accompanied by others they can at least exchange some smouldering looks :devil:

6. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Hi everyone,
    If I can manage not to screw up this week, I'll give you spoilers if they have any scenes together this week. What's in the promos can change by the time the episode airs. It's on in a little over an hour here, so will try to keep you informed if interested. I'm still sorry about last week. I missed the one line where he does mention her.

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

catey, no worries hon, you just made last week more interesting! since the the D/L was nonexistant last ep it got everyone more excited about that 3 or 4 words Danny uttered! :)

8. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I go to work and I come back here and everybody has hit me in the head ! (rubs head) :(

I have returned Flack and Danny. We had a good time, I even took them to lunch. It was nice to see 2 gorgrous men next to me!!:)

I didn't harm them in any way! :lol:

9. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Good episode!
    Okay, we get four scenes where they are actually in the same room, and Danny actually calls her Montana again! Lots of Danny this episode. Alot of surprises in other areas not concerning D/L. Just a really interesting episode. And they did a much better job of hiding Anna's pregnancy this week(at least in my opinion).
    :) anyone who wants to find out anything else, can pm me.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies!! :D I made it home in the ice and snow and sleet that has taken over my life at the moment...I'm not complaining, cuz I work at a school and snow means no work!! :lol: But it does make my commute a bit scary! :eek: Anyway...home safe and anxiously awaiting our eppy! I'm so nervous about this eppy...gah, I cannot wait!

I've got 4 hours and 3o minutes before I can watch it still! :D

YAY!!!! 4 scenes with them both and he calls her "Montana" again...YAY!!! I'll take it and be happy!! YAY!! YAY, YAY, YAY!! :lol: :lol:

Thanks Catey!! :D

11. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Mo, you have snow? I'm jealous!

Thank you, catey, for the spoiler!! I can't wait! The promise of D/L is so awesome. I've been waiting to hear him call her Montana again. Yay!

12. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I'm watching the episode right now! YAY! Anyway...
    I've seen only one scene with them together... so far! EDIT: TWO scenes! I'm so excited! He calls her Montana! And Lindsay! I think that just made my night!

I love these two!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup Mercy I have snow! Yay for me, it's pretty fun! :D As long as I don't have to drive in it! ;)

Smi! Hi! :D

Can't wait to see our eppy...can't wait, can't wait!! **Mo dances around in her living room...cold but anxious and excited for tonight...wanna watch it, wanna watch it!!** :lol: :lol:
    I love D/L! Gah! :D

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Great episode!
    Did anyone notice when Danny came into the lab where Lindsay was he said something like "Sorry I got hung up." Isn't that what Lindsay said when Danny confronted her about standing him up on the date? Ohh parallels :D

15. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

For those who've watched (and those who want something to look for)... When Danny and Stella are processing the db in the peep show booth, he of course jokes about starting their canvas right there, and directs a few questions to the peep show girl. he gives his cursory cheeky grin and "howyadoin" but did anyone else notice that after that he didn't once check out the attributes of the half naked girl? Followed a few minutes later by the scene where he calls Lindsay Montana again. **ah, sighs in relief** In my book, I'd have to say just further evidence of what effect Linds has on him and his behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.