Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I... hate.... spoiler....box's.....

This is all so freakin' exciting.. I want it to just happen already! Angst.. I love angst... This season seems to be quite angsty for our lovely pair doesn't it Mo, Aud all you fluffies out there... :p. Don't be discouraged though, I'm positive after all the wonderful angst is through we'll have a kick-ass fluff scene...

I like this letter thing. A lot. Quite angsty. What's funny is I have to write a play in English class and I'm using Linds's backstory as the plot. The first scene I have of her is in the airport with non-other than Hawkes, and she tells him to tell Danny something... I hit that on the money! Anyway, eppy's 11,12,13,14 will be great I think... for NY in general and our ship. 13 is our number baby.. I can't say it enough!

Love to all my shipping buddies!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ooo I love this ship! Go Danny and lindsay!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

so funny

4. Guest

Guest Guest

so many guys are watching this TV
    is it very popular in America?
    I am watching it in another country.

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hello! :)

This is apparently the "ending" scene of the episode. Maybe just maybe, she had a talk with Danny and she couldn't face him before she left. I know I couldn't, I was just have to leave. She loves him so much that she can't "face" him.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi Smi!! :D Glad to see ya honey! **huggles!**
    Gah I really, really, really want this eppy to be here already...good lord I have NO patience what so ever...it's gone, I need to see this ep and I need to see NOW!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (you laugh, but I'm not kidding! ;) )

Okay complete speculation...what if at the end of Ep. 13 Linds goes to Danny's apartment to tell him her secret, and ends up sleeping over :devil: ...and then she decides to go home to face her issues but doesn't tell Danny so he doesn't try to talk her out of it and so she leaves him the note, telling him "I love you but I need to face this first"...now wouldn't that be something!! :D :D

Awww my dear Rad I sure hope we get some GREAT fluff after all this angst...otherwise my fluffy heart might just up and revolt!! :lol: (again not so kidding! ;) )

7. vexus

vexus Pathologist

You go Moriel!
    A good scenerio. I hope it goes like that. I want to see them finally go completely canon here. I want her to finally open up to him and have him show how blissfully and helplessy in love he is with her.

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Vex I completely and totally agree...110%!!! I really really hope that's what happens! :D

Anyone know who wrote Ep's 13 & 14?? Pam? Cuz if so, that'd be awesome! :lol:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Thats a good scenario Mo. It seems like something they could use for her. ;)

Rad's wanting fluff?? ...

You won't do anything Mo. You'll yell and scream and give me Danny to lure Flackie out again, to whack them.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I sure hope they use it for her Lynny! It's about time they started using my shippy ideas...they's good dang it! :p :lol:

Yup Rad is slowly falling to the fluffy side...good job Rad hon! ;) And you KNOW you want to join her Lynny! I can tell! :lol:

Oh I'd do something alright...not sure what yet, but I'll do something!! Mmmmm, that's not such a bad idea hon...if Flackie whacked some sense into both of them so they fell into eachother's arms...it'd all be worth it! :D

ETA: If we are indeed going to get that "mid-season" thing TPTB promised us it should be in Ep.12 or 13...cuz technically Ep. 12 (our Dec. 13th eppy) is the middle of the season...so we should get our "moment" then...that's what I say!!! :D :D

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys. I see we have some newbies to the DL thread. Welcome little_meercat and consultant.

Here's a link to the Shipper Central Rules .

Also, consultant, please make sure to edit your post with the 'edit' button instead of double posting. You can edit for up to 24 hours. ;)

and...on topic posts with three lines minimum.

thanks guys.

BTW. I'm bringing Flack back home with me (so hand him over :p)..either that or I'm stealing Danny again. :p

12. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Good luck with one! I've got Flack and Danny both at my house and I'm not in a giving mood so they will stay safe and sound with me tonight.

****You can have them tommorow**********

Oh, before I forget welcome little_meercat and consultant! :)

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

hmmmm....this could be war. :devil: Just ask IHNC and Moriel, I get Flack whenever I want because when somebody takes him, I steal Danny from Moriel and I believe she then steals Mac (or is it Nick?) from IHNC.

With Lindsay being gone for a few weeks, Danny will need everyone taking care of him. :p

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Uh-oh this is so totally war!!! Vex you do not even want to step into the middle of this one hon! :p Trust me...just hand over Danny and Flackie and no one gets hurt! Lynn where is you?? I need you to help me here...Vex stole my Danny...and Modie's Flackie!! :eek: Quick before Modie and I both come after Macky and Nicky! :lol:

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Persinally i feel like whapping Lindsay one in the head lol. Like "wake up and smsell the lab chemicals, Danny sooooo loves you he deserves to have you talk to him in person. Get your butt over there and talk. Now. Go. lolol But hopefully we'll still get lucky. If not then, later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.