Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

omg! i play piano and the song im doing this week is "Silent Night"!!! as soon as my piano teacher told me i instantly thought about CSI NY :lol: i cant waitttt!!

Hello... not really sure what's going on, but I will say Danny doesn't need to be with anyone because he needs to be with me!

Hello, hello! Y'alls favorite Fluffy Aunt is here! :lol: :lol: Wow, can I just say I haven't seen so many spoiler boxes in here in a really long time! Something good is brewing I can tell!! :D Fluffy buddies, angsty pals, and all the cool newbies we've got...howdy howdy! :lol:
*Keich tries to untangle herself from Mo*
Thanks for the warm welcome, Mo!
**Mo giggles!** No problem hon, just glad to see ya back around here! ;)
That’s a great idea Mo, that would so make his…year…especially the desert
Ohhhh, mmmhmmm! Linds in a big red bow for dessert...yeah I think Danny would like that Dutch, for sure! :devil: :lol:
I got a question...What senario would take place if Danny and Lindsay were standing in a doorway under the misteltoe going by their current "relationship"? (would she kiss him or not....)
Ohhh, that is a fabulous question darx...hmmmm. My fluffy shippy side says of course she'd kiss him...heck she'd grab him and lay a big one on him! :devil: But I think realistically (gah what a sad word! :rolleyes: Anyway!) I could see Linds going to kiss him on the cheek, so it's kind of a kiss but Danny bobs when she weaves and they end up locking lips...and then they both kinda jump back and stare at eachother in shock...and then Flack could walk up and say something like "you both look like you got struck by lightning or something?" (Heehee which let's face it they did...fireworks anyone?! :devil: ) I could live with that happening! ;)

Aud Fluffy Twin, I LOVED your own spoiler! Lol, that was genius my friend! **snuggles!** That's totally what she was gonna do! :devil:
Okay so apparenty the PTB decided to confuse the hell out of us by releasing a million conflicting spoilers...seriously! However if the latest one is correct I would be freaking happy! I really really hope Linds gets to work Danny...fabulous D/L that would make me SOOOOO happy! I really hope she does pull herself off to go work with Danny! :D

I just read the TV Guide spoiler... wait a minute, I thought that Mac & Peyton were over!! Grrrr... The S-macked shipper in me is utterly confused.

I got a question...What senario would take place if Danny and Lindsay were standing in a doorway under the misteltoe going by their current "relationship"? (would she kiss him or not....)
I can see her just kissing him and taking herself and him by surprise. Later, she'll stop and take a deep breath-- then smile like "Aw! Screw it." and kiss him harder. :D

Yes, I'm more of a fluffy person. :lol:

I just read the TV Guide spoiler... wait a minute, I thought that Mac & Peyton were over!! Grrrr... The S-macked shipper in me is utterly confused.
yeah! i thought they were over too, all this confusion is making me angry!! :mad: :lol: i hope theres D/L!! only 2 daysss!!

You know guys, I just realized how bad it was gonna be when Lindsay is actually not around. At all. Since she is leaving, there will be no chance at all for a DL scene until she comes back.. :( a phone call maybe.. something tells me no... *bigloudcry*

oh no, youre right!! no D/L?!? :eek: :( does anyone know how long anna will be gone for? hopefully not too long... :(

All these spoilers are becoming so confusing :eek: I think I try kissme's way for a while :D , but I'm afraid I will not be able to keep that up for more than a day ;) Just have no self control at all! :p

...and then Flack could walk up and say something like "you both look like you got struck by lightning or something?"...
That would be so funny Mo. Funny and frustrating :devil:, for them and for us!

Rad, your spoiler thingy makes me so sad :( I know it's inevitable, but right now I'm just trying to ignore it.

BTW I've written a little D/L fic too :D. It's slightly based on the 'Silent Night' spoilers, only 3 chapters (last one will be posted before that ep airs). It starts very angsty, but has a fluff ending :) Curious? go HERE!...It's called "This one night"

i love your fic Dutch, its angsty, but not too overwhelming :) really good job! cant wait to see what happens next ...:)

I really like the fic dutch_treat! :D

Only 2 more daaa--ayyyys :lol:. I can't wait that long..this is driving me crazy
But the days will go by really quick for me considering I have 1 paper, 2 tests, 1 quiz, and exam prep tomorrow....

I have a question about a TV Guide article from a while ago..I think it was either an interview with Anthony Zuiker, or just something about CSI:NY, but I THINK he said something like "There will be an interesting moment between Danny and Lindsay mid-season". Am I misquoting that and he was talking about the first few episodes....or was this before he knew Anna was pregnant??

Well, if you all don't mind, when it airs here on Wednesday night, I can at least let you know which case Lindsay is working. I know it's only a matter of a few hours, but it will help clear up a little of the confusion. Of course, I will put it in a spoiler box. I hope you don't mind that I've done that previously(I was only wrong once). :eek:

actually catey once it airs in the US you can post it without a spoilerbox... most people don't mind if they read it after it's been posted even if they haven't read it. But if you'd feel better with a spoiler box.. do as you wish ;)

...but I THINK he said something like "There will be an interesting moment between Danny and Lindsay mid-season". Am I misquoting that and he was talking about the first few episodes....or was this before he knew Anna was pregnant??
i remember that too, darx, and im confused also. Hopefully at that point he knew anna was pregnant so we'll get some D/L this week....

darx2mint4 said:
...Am I misquoting that and he was talking about the first few episodes....or was this before he knew Anna was pregnant??...
No, you were not misquoting. Something was going to happen mid season. And since this week's ep is #12 I cannot wait to see it :D

And I don't know if TPTB already knew that Anna was pregnant when they started writing/shooting season 3, but it could very well be a reason for this mid season thing :eek:

BTW txs for the story reviews :)

Radical618 said:
actually catey once it airs in the US you can post it without a spoilerbox...

Rad, Catey is the super lucky one of us who gets to see the new eps some 4 hours before even the EAST coast gets to, so I think maybe that is what she meant (am i right, catey? :confused:), so spoiler boxes would be needed for a few hours. I love reading spoilers because even if they aren't always dead on, it helps build anticipation! But this Wednesday I am vowing not to, because I don't want to read a proven fact spoiler. Yeah, let's see if I can actually stick to that :lol:!

Spoil on, catey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back