Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

I've been gone for like 1 day and I miss y'all!!
Aww, thanks Mo! We've missed you too!

Dutch, lovely choice of clothes...! Carmine looks really good in suits. Remember the photos of the NY Radio Gala or something like that? Man, he looked good! Oh and now, I'm reading your story. I'm starting from the beginning since I haven't read it yet. :D

I've missed you guys too! :(

I love those pictures of the clothes. I can really picture them wearing those too!

Here is the 8th installment of my little-warm-and-cuddly Christmas ficcie:

Snow Angels in Central Park

I am watching a rerun of ep 2x07 Manhattan Manhunt, where Mac pulls Lindsay off the pharm party to work in the trace lab. I'd forgotten :)eek:) about the D/L scene where they talk about it in the lab, about whether she'd seen that bloody of a crime scene before. When she is talking to Danny there are obvious allusions to her past. When Lindsay joined the NY team, they said in her character bio that she became a CSI due to a traumatic event, but they kind of got away from it in the second part of season 2. Rewatching this episode has gotten me excited for tommorrow all over again since... well ya know! :rolleyes:

Only 22 1/2 hours left!! :D

It's finally Wednesday! Now, I'm going to have to count the hours until the shows on. After complaining for two weeks, I hope we get the chance for some D/L tonight. Especially since we are going to have to wait over a month until a new episode airs. I'm so excited. :D

Great chapter, Vexus! Reviewed over there. I liked how you talked about the couple at the end. :) Very sweet... Oh my God! One more day until my episode!! I'm grinning from ear to ear. Fantastic. :)

I'm rewatching Love Run Cold with my friend. :( It's so sad and angsty. Anna and Carmine really put their hearts into it though! It's amazing! :D As much as I love fluffiness, I love angst as well..

Now, I'm going to have to count the hours until the shows on. After complaining for two weeks
Oh, sweetie. I've been doing the same! Congrats on getting 100+ posts and getting an icon by the way! It looks awesome. From Raising Shane. :)

See ya guys later, I'm watching LRC again! Byeee! *Mwah!*

**Mo skips and trips into the thread she's so excited to FINALLY be able to sit down and relax after being on her feet for the last 14.5 hours!** HELLO all my lovely peoples!! :D :D Only.... **Mo checks her watch...** 23.5 hours left for me! WOHOOO!!!!! :lol: So cannot wait, I just have this feeling that this eppy is gonna be good! (I think it might be a total sugar high, way too much candy and gingerbread cookies...but still! :lol: )
Mo I know how you feel about your work interfering with your life.
Yeah no kidding, how dare it! :p I mean really, don't they know how important our D/L is to us...geez!! :lol:
Aww, thanks Mo! We've missed you too!
Aww thanks Kissme hon you're swell! ;) Hey LOVE the pics you shared by the way! Those are fabulous! Yay for yummy D/L! :D

Vex hon we always miss you when you're not around here! For shizzle! :D You're one of my angsty triplet nieces aren't ya! ;) :D
Danny would be so handsome in it.. *looks at Mo* What? I was just saying!
**Mo giggles and nods, snuggling Danny....** Yup I agree hon! And you can look, I don't mind ya admiring... ;) I do the same thing to Macky! :devil: So it's all good! :D

Alright y'all...so maybe if we're all super optimistic our overwhelming optimism will get us what we want and turn our eppy into a D/L-fest! Lol, wouldn't that be sweet! :lol:

Can't wait! But now I need some sleep! :rolleyes: See y'all tomorrow....when the freaking out will begin...good or bad, we'll be here! :lol: Yay for us! :lol: :lol:

Psstt... Aud my Fluffy Twin...where is you? :D

^^ Lemme join you as the Fluffy Triplet. I'm all for good old-fashion romance! Something sweet is always good! I'm always up for fluffiness! I love angst, but actually-- I've changed my mind-- nothing beats fluff! :p

Okay less than 24 hours until my episode tommorow!! :D I'm grinning. :D I hope, wish, dream that we'll get some D/L! C'mon, Danny-boy! Be there for our Linds, won't cha?

*kisses Danny and everyone on this thread too!*

oh and guys, look at my pretty signature bar! I just made it! :D It's from Risk.

"Well hello, Ms. Monroe." :D God! I loved his voice there (I usually do!), but that just sounded hot.

^^kissmesweet, could you please resize your banner? Maximum width is 220 and yours is 250.

Thanks. :)

Kissme you traitor, joining the fluffyness. Anyone seen my twins? I miss them. I need them. or my Pet? ..

Hey dutch since tonights the ep, Why don't you tell us a story on your theory of what will happen. Mine is angst. Angst. and more angst. :D

I'd make it Fluffy Quad but I think I'm some sorta wierd fluffy/angst hybrid or something lol. I loves my angst but I loves my fluff too.

I wish this weren't the last ep of the year *cries* I just hope the PTBS let us get lucky. I wouldn't hold my breath though knowing them :(

MacsGirlMel said:
I wish this weren't the last ep of the year *cries* I just hope the PTBS let us get lucky. I wouldn't hold my breath though knowing them :(

Eeek! :eek: No ep for a month :(
They've just got to give us something tonight, they have to!!!

Barring that, although I am not reading spoilers for tonight's ep (thanks guys for not posting any spoilers yet today, makes it easier :D) has anyone heard any D/L spoilers for ep 13? :confused: I've heard 12 and 14, but not 13.

**Psst... catey, i love your banner!

yay! im so excited for tonight...:D :) i just cant wait to see what happens with linds...and if theres any D/L!!

I love that dress! It would totally be Lindsay's style. Elegant, but not fussy
I know catey, that's why I think I like Lindsay so much. I love that style too!
...When she is talking to Danny there are obvious allusions to her past...they said in her character bio that she became a CSI due to a traumatic event...
Txs, Mercy I kinda forgot that too :eek: Well maybe tonight we finally get some more info about her past :D*crosses fingers
Alright y'all...so maybe if we're all super optimistic our overwhelming optimism will get us what we want and turn our eppy into a D/L-fest! Lol, wouldn't that be sweet!
LOL, Mo, but if our optimism had any influence I think every ep would be a D/L-fest :devil: (love the phrase btw)
Hey dutch since tonights the ep, Why don't you tell us a story on your theory of what will happen. Mine is angst. Angst. and more angst. :D
I'm actually done guessing, I was going crazy trying to figure out what Lindsay's secret could be (but I'm sure it's gonna be angsty! ;) ) I did make a little story that's suppose to take place after tonight's ep. final ep's up (and I even managed to squeeze in some fluff and a X-mas tree)

Kissme ! :( you must be under the influence of the intoxicating scent of X-mas trees! You're not really a fluffy! :eek:

And I just saw on my calender that the next ep (01/17) is not in 4 weeks but in 5 :eek: How can they do that to us :confused: :mad:

dutch_treat said:
And I just saw on my calender that the next ep (01/17) is not in 4 weeks but in 5 :eek: How can they do that to us :confused: :mad:

Say it ain't so! :eek: It can't be that far away!?!?

**bleep** **bleep** (expletives deleted :lol:)

Silent Night spoilers
Lindsay walks off the deaf family case. In fact, she never even got inside the house. Gets keys from Hawkes, and drives off. Stella sees all this, and covers for her with Mac. Stella sees Lindsay back at the lab, asks her as a friend to tell her about what's bothering her, and Lindsay basically tells her it's none of her business. Stella says that since she came to her as a friend, and is being treated like this, she'll be like a boss instead and reams her out about leaving the crime scene and to get to work. No D/L so far.(7:20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back