Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Linds #13 - "She likes him...A LOT!!"[

hahaha, audacity, ur spoiler was anything but tacky...hahaha, i wouldnt mind seeing that happen lol, :devil:

haha I liked your spoiler audacity :lol:

Well the confusion started because TV guide magazine had a different episode description than TV guide.com.
Ack! No wonder! :lol:. I never check the tv guide website...but since the magazine was published after the website, and they DO do re-writes, I'm guessing that the magazine is correct..but I don't know for sure.

^Well at least they've (probably without knowing it) built up the tension for all of us quite a bit :rolleyes: Everybody is confused now, but...
This was posted bij Top41 in the 'spoiler thread': "Lindsay is working on the deaf woman's case, pulls herself off that case to go work on the Sasha Cohen case. If nothing's changed, that's what happens.". . . And my shippy buddies, that means . . . she switches places with Stella . . .and will be working the same case as Danny is! :D ;)

I like my spoiler---it's better than the TV Guide synopsis. It's less confusing about what Lindsay is doing during the episode. :lol:

I like fireworks and so does Lynn. I gave some to her on her birthday. Oops.
:eek:

D/L=fireworks! :) :devil: The best kind! ;)

I like the idea of them finding an abandon house somewhere outside of NY and snuggling near the fire to keep warm during a big blizzard. That rocks! :D

I love the idea of Lindsay working on the other case---D/L D/L D/L.

yay!:
YAYAY!! DL! omg i really hope thats how it happens!! the more D/L the better i last thru december!!

audacity said:
Hey shippers! I wub you all! :D

I think the spoilers meant to say that Lindsay leaves the scene of the hearing impaired girl's murder to 'do' Danny at the ice rink. Okay, that's tacky but I'm trying to decipher what's going on as well! ;)

You all are true romantics at heart! But I still say they share a nice, sweet kiss under the misteltoe and then hit the sheets. :lol: :devil:

Welcome all newbies! :) Isn't Daughter's avvie the bestest ever?! :D My Vexxie is so talented I could cry. I love your Christmas ficcie. ;)

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I'm still trying to figure out how all this stuff works though.

audacity, liked 'your own spoiler'!

*crosses fingers for some good D/L-ness this Wednesday*

Part of me is ready to see what happens but part of me is also scared that the secret could break them. Boo! TPTB are really doing a good job at keeping me on edge, pulling my hair out and all. I don't mind angst...but that would have to come with a huge *hot* reward on the other end! :D Time to indulge in some D/L fanfics. How will I get through the Dec. hiatus?!?!

xxAnGeLheArtZ said:
. . .I'm still trying to figure out how all this stuff works though. . .
Just feel free to ask any of us anything you'd like to know :) Just click on a user's name - scroll down - and click 'send a private message'. You know you've received an answer when there's a little blinking envelope next to the 'Welcome xxAnGeLheArtZ' line on top of your screen (answers may take a while 'cause we're not all in the same time zone :eek:)

I don't mind angst...but that would have to come with a huge *hot* reward on the other end! :D Time to indulge in some D/L fanfics. How will I get through the Dec. hiatus?!?!
Couldn't agree more. I really, really love angst, but I certainly don't mind a happy ending. And since we're all gonna suffer from this hiatus :( it's just best to hang out here and have some fun. WE are certainly NOT breaking them up! :p

YES!!! yes yes yes! That's such good news. I was hoping for that. Thank you so much for that spoiler... oh and thanks mom for the avvie comemoration. I liked your "spoiler" too.. it was quite heart warming and firework inducing!

I don't know if this one has been posted here (I don't recall seeing it, but I have been wrong before) CBS.com has this posted as the summary of the upcoming ep "When an intruder breaks into a home, shoots the teenage daughter, and almost kidnaps the baby without the mother hearing a sound, the CSIs discover the entire family is deaf and they'll have to rely on the mother's other senses to catch the killer."

Also, just a note for the Christmas break - I read on TV Guide.com that CBS is replaying LRC on Tuesday 12/19 and Not What it Looks Like on Wednesday 12/20. No clue why they are in reverse order, but good eps nonetheless! Something to look forward to!

Hey guys!

How are ya tonight?

I'm really ready for Wed. episode, I can't wait to see how the episode goes.

Thanks mommy for the inspiration to keep writing more, thanks a bunch!

Do you guys want another installment?

Do you? :lol:

Here it is:

The Best Christmas Present Yet

Hey shippers! :)

Hey, thanks for the information from CBS, Mercy. :) Does anyone think that Sasha Cohen, the figure skater (and real life skater) featured in this episode, looks a lot like a young Lindsay? Does it make her go MIA? What will Danny's reaction be to this if he sees her. :confused:

Hi Vex Daughter! :)

audacity said:
Hey, thanks for the information from CBS, Mercy. :) Does anyone think that Sasha Cohen, the figure skater (and real life skater) featured in this episode, looks a lot like a young Lindsay? Does it make her go MIA?
Well, going off the info from dutch's spoiler earlier, Lindsay starts out on the deaf family case and then pulls herself and goes to work on the skater's case (this is getting confusing). If that's so, I would think her going MIA is more likely related to the case she pulls off of with the teenage daughter who gets shot and the almost kidnapped baby. Wow is that an angsty scenario! Is it Wednesday YET?!?

aww mommy got me fireworks? Yay!!!

Wonder if it has anything to do with maybe one of her sisters being deaf and then got murdered or something. *shrugs* I'm running out of reasons/scenarios...Oh Wednesday! Where are thee?

!
yeah, sasha cohen does look like a young linds!! maybe that has something to do with it, that Linds is reminded of herself by Sasha,but wait....she gets upset by the deaf case..NVM! ahhh this is so confusing!!! Wednsday get here fast!!!!

Vex, your fic was so sweet! I just love your series :DThanks for keeping them coming. Just terrific. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back