Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angst baby! Angst! I'm hoping with you Mo, it sounds logical... 24 eppys in a season.. mid way is comin' up fast... ! Yippeeee!

Canon is my favorite word... Sailing in smooth waters as well... those thins coinside very well together... no? :D

nah i don't want angsty i think more of sweet and caring would be better. hi i'm crappidoo. i wouldn't say i'm new but i've only posted a few times.i love danny and lindsay though.
oh and i watched this week's preview lindsay got bitten by a snake not sure if its poisonous but i hope she gets send to the hospital or something and danny's there to see if she's ok. i think this scene would be a great start to their relationship.
oh ya and would they please hurry reveal lindsay's secret so that both of them can get together already?!

Welcome newbies! :)

Hi my fluffies, smexxies, angties, and all of those in between. How's shipping going for you all? It's going great for me. I keep getting excited when I think about the fact that our ship will sail---it will. Write it down. ;)

Closet Fluffy said:
Auda's nuts
True. But I still blame this partially on you. :) And Lynny don't pick on Twinny. Or else I'll have to start throwing things again. ;) I wub you.

Hey, where's my twin?

Dutch, tells awesome D/L stories. :)

I had another D/L dream (this again I'm partially blaming on Lynn). It was too weird and I can't make heads or tails of it. But it does involve jealous Danny, a booth, Lindsay, Hawkes, french fries, and Adam with a mucho fuzzy beard.

So when they do get together, who will run to whom? Will Lindsay run to Danny? Or will Danny chase after Lindsay?

Also who's gonna put mistletoe up all around for the holidays so that our lovely couple will definitely have to share a sweet kiss?

audacity said:

Dutch, tells awesome D/L stories. :)

I totally agree, it was an awesome recap!

audacity said:

So when they do get together, who will run to whom? Will Lindsay run to Danny? Or will Danny chase after Lindsay?

I think that Danny wouldn't obviously chase after her (more like sneaking away to follow her so he tries to keep up his image :cool:) it should be Lindsay running to Danny. God i'd run to that man, he is sex personified! :devil: After which there must be at the very least another embrace ;), with a glimpse of Danny with a bit extra moisture in his eyes from relief. After all, it can't look as though Lindsay is throwing herself at him, because we all know that this is the real thing, right?!? :D And of course, no one would have any objections to more Danny nakedness... **yep, still drooling over the screencap**

aww Auda's Nuts loves me. How sweet. Your trying to steal my Macky aren't you?? I don't think so. Your blaming the fact that your nuts on me? *shrugs* Does this mean I get you to do my evil bidding then? Wait, why am I getting blamed for your dream? Oh a little angsty, that would be why :D

*hands Twinny an canon* there you go. Theres your canon.

Its a cobra. Which means this is gonna be so freaking angsty. I'm smiling. I really am. and I'm sure Danny will be freaking out.

Who knows maybe that'll get her to see life is short.

NOT A FLUFFY

Twinny, you're mean, did you know that... :p Wednesday will be totally angsty... I'm with you there Twin

Who knows maybe that'll get her to see life is short.

Good idea, and I hope so... she needs a thought like this.

NOT A FLUFFY!!!

I'm anxious for this week too. *Is hoping for lots of D/L considering the plot*

FLUFFY!!! *sticks out tongue*

I like angst too but only if it has a nice fluffy ending :D

Ok, guys, I'm worried about Wednesday's episode. I hope that we will get lots of D/L, but with the recent trend of them hardly being even in the same room, do you think they will have any togetherness? Here I am, thinking I'm a fluffy, and all I can think of is angst. What am I going to do?

Requinox, Rad, ihnc, Mo, vex, aud, txs for the compliments guys, you’re all so sweet :) *hugs all, but I had so much fun making that little recap. Just love my recently acquired screen capping skill. Promise to try and make some nice D/L recaps after each ep :)
So I'm pretty upset I wont be seeing NY "live" this week
Aah Rad I have that ‘problem’ ;) every week (so if I do make caps they will be up on Thursday night –CET-), but when I think of all those people worldwide who still have to wait months to see this I think we’re the lucky ones.
**Mo falls face first into the gutter...!**
Nice to know I’m not laying there face down alone anymore :devil:
Concerned Danny, not mad Danny...concerned for her dang it!
No, no, hon, mad Danny but only because she scared him :eek:
I’m sure that in the end Lindsay will be the one to take the initiative. And she will not only run to him, but run into him causing him to fall on the table / desk / floor / bed :devil: take your pick. He will not even know what hit him. She just has to 'cause...
God i'd run to that man, he is sex personified!
Yeah, Mercy, amen to that :)
Also who's gonna put mistletoe up all around for the holidays so that our lovely couple will definitely have to share a sweet kiss?
It should not be necessary, but as they’re still being so stupid to ignore what we all know I’m gonna help you put it up :D Aud *thinks the door of the broom closet will be a nice place to start

Welcome Catey, crappidoo (LOL :lol: that's such a funny name)

And Wednesday is gonna be ANGSTY :p

We know that it's going to be angsty, that's why Rad,IHNC and Vexus (me) love it. :)

I'm curious how their going to play it out.

It should be quite interesting... I'm excited to see it. Bring on the angst baby--- bring it on.

$10 dollars says we get a DL hookup this season. who's with me?

I'm totally with you, Rad!!! (By the way: Totally love your icon and banner! :lol: Strategicly placed folder over Linds!)

I can't wait until tomorrow. Totally awesome looking episode.

smiliee said:

Hon, you got so excited about the new episode, you forgot what day it is, tomorrow's tuesday! :eek:

vexus said:
smiliee said:

Hon, you got so excited about the new episode, you forgot what day it is, tomorrow's tuesday! :eek:

:lol: WOW! lol! Sorry! It's been a long day! :lol: There's my blonde moment for the day.

It happens... believe me. And thanks about my banner and icon, the folder cracks me up. :lol: Don't worry though Smi we all want this eppy now! I wish it was tomorrow! I have to read Fanfics just to get my DL fixes.. (not that I didn't read them before ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back