Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah body language between these two is so fun to watch! It's like they may be trying to deny stuff between them in words (why I don't know!) but their bodies betray them! How close they stand to eachother, innocent touches, innocent glances which turn into longing looks...these two got it bad! :D

Yeah I saw that too...I really really hope she doesn't leave the city! I just do NOT like that idea and I really hope the writers don't go that direction! It seems like Anna's against it too, so hopefully that will work in our favor!! Even though it means we could get a sweet "goodbye" or "hello" at the airport, I'd rather she stay in the city and have a sweet "hello" at Danny's apartment door!! :D

ETA: Okey dokey...I'll be gone for a couple hours here...so if I'm not back before we need a new thread someone else can totally go ahead and start it! I'm hoping I'll be back in time, but if not...well yeah! :D Cool beans! :lol:

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Wow, I feel like I haven't been in here in so long! :lol: Okay, so it was only two days...

The only reason I would want her to leave the city would be for an awesome airport scene! I think we would get a sweet goodbye from Danny.

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys!

Here to not leave the city, but I would rather see her in her apartment and maybe Danny woud come by and "visit'' her. I thought it was interesting that they considered writing in her pregnancy.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya Smi! :D Glad to see ya honey! :D Vex hey hon! :D
    yeah I don't want her to leave...for sure...if she did though I'd definitely want a good airport scene, dang it! I really want Danny to visit her apartment to "check on her"! And yeah, I thought it was interesting that they considered writing in the pregnancy...glad they didn't, but still...interesting!

Almost to a new thread!! :lol: :lol:

Where is everyone?!! :confused:

5. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Almost to a new thread and looks like there will be a clear winner in the poll. We should get a new thread by the end of the day. Yeah, ;)!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

We are SOOOO close to a new thread! I can taste it, lol! :lol: I'm all ready to make it, so as soon as we have a couple more posts I'm all over it! ;)

As for our lovely couple...did y'all know the eppy this week is our last before the December "break"...so we've got this eppy and then a month or so without new eppys...(I don't know how I'll survive! **Mo pouts and sighs!**) Anyway...I was thinking for that month long break, we should take our lovely couple and lock them back in the broom closet to "work things out"! :devil: Who's with me?! Aud Fluffy Twin, I know you'll help me out...Rad you too...y'all know you want to help me! ;) :lol:

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Bye bye thready. Bye bye 12. :( I'll miss you!...and Auda being annoying over this thread title.

break? *goes and breaks a picture frame*.. Oh, You meant another break...Oh.. My bad Auda, was that yours? .. Danny made me do it~

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol Lynny you pickin' on my Fluffy Twin again? ;) Don't worry Aud honey, she only picks on you cuz she wubs ya...and cuz she secretly wants to be a Fluffy like us! You know it's true Lynn hon! :lol: You do I know it! You can't resist the M&M fluff!! :D

You stealin' my Danny woman?!!! :lol: Don't make me come after Macky... :devil:

Thread 13 coming soon!!

9. CathStokes

I so don't wanna be a fluffy. and me wub Auda??? *gasps* Do not! Can you prove this? Could you prove either of those? I don't think so.

My Macky! Mine. You hear me?? MINE!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh honey...I could SOOO prove it!! Heehee, you only whack people you love...and you KNOW it! ;) :lol: Lynn whacking you = Lynn wubbing you!! See the math is undeniable! :lol:

I know he's your Macky no worries, I won't steal him...just give me back my Danny! ;)

Yay...off to make our lovely new thread!! :D

And we have a new thread!! YAY!!! Go here...
    D/L 13th thread....YAY!!!

11. CathStokes

I whack Flackie too, does that mean I love him?

but, I wanna use Danny to lure Flackie out of hiding.. pwease?

You go do that.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

1000 posts...locking thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.