Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah gotta love all the checking out that's done in Seas. 2!! I mean I love the deeper love issues goin' on this season...but I loved how full of attraction and flirting and "glances" and "yeah baby I love looking at you" scenes there were last season! Good stuff indeed! :D

Sweet, there's TWO scenes and they talk in them?!! YAY!! Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully they will both stay in there! Oh please, please, please!! I would love that! That would make up for the draught we've had lately! Two scenes...and talking...lol! YAY!!! :lol:

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*pouts* I wanted to play with Flackie and then she takes him!.

I didn't influence him in any shape or form, just so we're clear on that.

*snort* Fluffy.

Oh goodie two scenes where I can poke Danny and tell him to tell her he luves her, and to poke her to tell him she luves him. Fooled ya. You thought I was gonna go fluff! haha. No this is whats going to happen.... I'm gonna whack Danny, then whack Lindsay and say do it already. Yes, during both scenes

Fin.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yeah, I see that too. I think it's so sweet! He seems to smitten with her. I love how it can mean so much by just a glance or a look. :)

Lovely thanks. Has anyone got the full article with Adam Rodriguez and Eric Szmanda (I love him too!). I'd love to keep it on the computer for future referenes. :)

I know! I love their constant bickering and teasing... Casual flirting! God-- the action prior to a relationship is absolutely adorable, when you're with that person and everything feels so natural. :)

Yeah, they work so well together because they're so different and they compromise and balance each other. She's more "proper" in a way and he's sort of from the wrong side of the tracks. God... I just wish they'd get it on already!

Lindsay has good self-control. If I were in her shoes, I would have jumped the guy already every chance I get! and Danny is so tolerant, he's willing to wait! There aren't alot of guys around who would say, "Just call me if you need me." after you shoot them down (with one of the most cliche excuses as well...) :rolleyes:!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh hush! You got Macky...stop whining! ;)
    Whatever! You know you did...both of us were sitting on his shoulder whispering how hot Linds looked that whole eppy! :devil:
    You secretly love it and you KNOW it!! :D
    Hey as long as it results in them doing it...I don't care what you do...lol! :lol: I say whack them and make them do it...works for me! :devil: Lol! :lol:

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mine!

He said he doesn't know what your talking about. I told him he does and *whacked* and shut up.

It wasn't proven.

ooh you don't care what I do. *puts D&L in a scene together* First scene. ANGST!

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I don't know how Lindsay does it...controls herself around Danny. I couldn't do it. He would have been mine after Episode 2 of this season.

*But enough about me** :lol:

I loved that TV Guide scan when it came out. Especiall the one where Carmine is on the sand bending down.

Hot!Hot!Hot!

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I know...no worries! ;) Just don't steal Flackie...so Modie won't steal Danny from me...'member! :D
    Good job! We know he secretly loves his Guttery-shippy angel/devil's! :devil: :lol:
    It SO was my dear...and you know it! ;)
    Ummmm...well hey, as long as the second scene we see of them in that ep is them "making up" then go for it! :devil:
    Lol, it'd take you that long Vex?! ;) Lol, I think if I were her I'd have jumped him after he called me "Montana" for the first time! :D :devil:

Um yeah I thought that pic of Carmine in the sand was SOOO hot that it's sitting on my desk for me to drool over whenever I want! And I'm not even kidding! :lol:

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I would have too. Right then and there. :) I'm missing so much D/L! I need my fix before I go crazy!!!! The only thing keeping me alive is fanfic! :( I'm dying... Save me, CSI writers, gimme a DL scene please and SOON!

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

no, Mine. What part of MINE don't you understand? *glares*

*agrees with Kissmesweet* Need...DL...soon...

TV Guide scan? The hot guys issue? Or is there something I don't know about?

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah tell me about it! Hot guy gives me a cute nickname and looks me up and down like that...he would SOOO be mine! :devil: You...me...table...now! :devil: (You know that's what Linds was thinking! ;) )

Mel you don't know what kind of chain reaction your starting by stealing Macky though...it won't end up pretty for anyone...it involves lots of guy stealing and kick-ass CSI women coming and kicking our butts...at least share Macky, lol! :lol:

And yeah you're right...TV Guide with the Hot CSI guys...LOVED that week! Hello boys! :devil:

**Mo skips off to sleep...sweet D/L dreams in her pretty little head!*

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I know how you feel. I would have been. "Drop your evidence files and kiss me, you fool."

A pic to make up for the D/L-less-ness we've been getting from the writers.
    [​IMG]

"Montana! Ever seen a view like this? Beats the wheat fields, no?"
    "... Have you even see a wheatfield?"
    "... What's there to see? ... It's just wheat."

That was so cute. My heart melted when I watched it!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, kissme that's awesome! I'd totally do that...yummy baby! :devil:

Yeah I love that eppy...full of shippy goodness...we got the "crush" confirmed! Which let's face it, when Sid said that...all the D/L shippers who were watching stood up and shouted "I TOLD YOU SO!!" :lol: :lol: Fabulous moment! :D

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep; thank God for Sid... although in Not What it Seems Like -- we can see that what Danny feels is BEYOND just a crush. He's in love! Awwwww... Danny is so adorable! :D I just wanna hug him and kiss him(don't we all?).

For my Media Studies class we are to study chemistry and the relationship of two characters. Whereas most of my classmates chose to do Ross and Rachel... I chose D/L!

Anyone wanna help me by pointing out some key elements in their relationships?

1. Teasing and the use of the nickname "Montana."
    2. How she always gently puts her hand on his arm.
    3. How he always wants to help her, like in Oedipus Hex when he offers to talk to the mother when Lindsay says that she doesn't want to.

Anything else? Some cute things you've spotted? Like how someone said before about Danny telling Lindsay that Aiden and he were just friends and the whole "I'm way out of your league" thing.

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

The famous hand holding scene in city of the dolls. And in season 2 even though they weren't working the same case they would either help each other out. Or just tease each other. Like when Danny teased Lindsay about the bugs in Necrophilia Americana. And many more! ;)

15. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Hello all!!!
    Yeah, darx2 thanks for all the great spoilers :). You've made my day :D. I'm glad they will at least be in the same room at the same time again. And maybe even talking TO each other :D. YEAH
    *Happy mood - so Belgian waffles covered in hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream for everyone
    Luckily what is lost can be found :D. But she’d better be looking for it!! ;)
    I’m so glad I’m not the only one who’s almost physically feeling their frustration :eek:. I just can’t stand it to watch two people who so desperately want each other just going in circles. If only she stopped thinking for a second and just grabbed him :devil:

And you know I still think/hope that in the end she will be the one that finally takes the initiative :) That will be so nice, just because it will be so unexpected :rolleyes:
    :lol: LOL :lol:vexus your self control almost equals Lindsay’s ;)
    Love that image Mo. And since this ep is shown at different moments in different states, countries and continents it must have been one giant D/L–wave going around the globe :lol:
    Pffff, kissme that’s a tough one. We all can recall so many fabulous D/L moments :D, but to actually pick out the key elements is not that easy.

I think you should at least include ‘trust’. Like in “RsRd” where she hands him the evidence against him first, knowing that he will do the right thing. And the fact that she trusts him enough to know he’ll wait for her ;)

And I'm not sure that in OH he offered to talk to the mother. I thought that she asked him and he reluctantly agreed after some discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.