Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! :) It's my first animated icon...i tried to make the silhouette in the middle of when Danny is carrying lindsay..but it just looks like..nothing...

and about the site..I'm not exactly sure if I can link to the site, but you can find it in vegaslight's profile in the CSI NY picture thread :)

Lovely episode. :) But I wasn't any D/L! I can't believe it! I'm nearly crying now... Three episodes without Messer+Montana together!! AHHHHH--

God, I'm a drama queen. But I had SO MUCH hope that this episode would be good, especially since Pam Veasey (our D/L person) wrote the episode.

darx2mint4, wow. Really? I love your icon? It's great. The silhouette is gorgeous. :)

Ok guys, one quick reminder. Episode reviews need to be posted in the "Grade the Episode" thread in the CSI:NY Forum. Feel free to talk about DL all you want but the rest of the episode needs to be discussed over there.

thanks guys. ;)

Moriel21 said:

OMG Danny is hot in that jacket and glasses...dear lord!! I want him...NOW!!

..I love Reed...he is so adorable! And that scene with him and Mac...how heartbreaking was that...I seriously got a tear in my eye after that.

Yeah, Mo, I wish I had recorded the ep because I want to watch Danny over and over ... :devil:

When Mac met Claire's son that got me, too. I swear I don't think I breathed during that whole scene. I mean Mac was sitting across from someone who was a part of his wife, it was just so ... wow.

I am seriously cranky about the no D/L but reading the spoilers on here I am holding out hope!!! It'll happen, and soon :D!

Hey guys!

that Lindsay and Danny have a scene together. I'm hoping that they get to at least talk. I'm waiting for these two to have a heart to heart and finally discuss how they feel about each other. I'm missing the flirty moments that we had in season 2 and I'm hoping and praying that we have some in season 3.

Hiya my lovelies! **Mo pops in waving!** Lookie I'm a Coroner...heehee, yay! :lol: Anyway...how's it goin? ;)
Thank you! It's my first animated icon...i tried to make the silhouette in the middle of when Danny is carrying lindsay..but it just looks like..nothing...
Awww see and actually that was my first thought when I saw the silhouette, so I'd say that's good job to you hon! :D

No worries about the pic, I actually found it already...so it's all good! YAY for it!! :D :D
God, I'm a drama queen.
:lol: :lol: Welcome to the club kissme hon! ;) I know I'm a queen of all things drama...especially when it comes to D/L!! Yup! :lol:
Ok guys, one quick reminder. Episode reviews need to be posted in the "Grade the Episode" thread in the CSI:NY Forum.
Wait seriously Rhon? I never knew that...my bad I guess! Sorry hon...wait we can discuss the eps here though right? I mean that's all I meant to do... :(
Yeah, Mo, I wish I had recorded the ep because I want to watch Danny over and over ...
Lol, yeah Mercy I'm lucky...having taped it I can watch Danny as much as I want... ;) **Hello Hot Stuff!!** :devil: :devil:
Okay so darx posted this already...but I saw the pic too and D/L is in the same room together at least...so our odds of at least a word or two being exchanged are high!! YAY!! I so cannot wait now!! :lol: :lol:

**Mo tosses chocolate sauce and whipped cream around our entirely too clean thread and runs out giggling!**

Wait seriously Rhon? I never knew that...my bad I guess! Sorry hon...wait we can discuss the eps here though right? I mean that's all I meant to do...

No worries. ;)

Yep Mo, you can discuss the episodes in here but a review of the entire episode (non-DL related stuff) should be discussed in the Graded Thread in the NY forum. Of course, you can review/discuss all the DL scenes or the Danny or Lindsay scenes from any of the eps.

Awwwwww, gotcha! Lol, okey dokey that makes total sense! Thanks Rhon honey! :D **huggles to you Modie!**

By the way I would like to mention again just how freaking HOT Danny looked in our last ep!! Leather jacket and sunglasses...gah he is so insanely yummy...I just want to eat him up, right now!! :devil: :devil:

You gotta know that the second Linds saw him in that jacket and those jeans **drool!!** she dragged his hot butt straight to the nearest broom closet and had her way with him! :devil: (I just wish we could have seen at least some of that! ;) :D )

I know I'm a queen of all things drama...especially when it comes to D/L!! Yup!
:lol: We all are when it comes down to our sweet and beautiful D/L without a doubt. :)
You gotta know that the second Linds saw him in that jacket and those jeans **drool!!** she dragged his hot butt straight to the nearest broom closet and had her way with him
Yep... it's too bad we didn't get to see that. Lindsay better hurry up and make her move on the hot guy! If she doesn't, I WILL.

By the way I would like to mention again just how freaking HOT Danny looked in our last ep!! Leather jacket and sunglasses...gah he is so insanely yummy...I just want to eat him up, right now!!
I usually don't post in here (as an actual poster :rolleyes:) only read, but I just have to comment on this. You are so right!!!!! Of course I absolutely love Danny anyway (you guys keep stealing him from me :() but I believe that in Consequences he looked the yummiest I have ever seen him.

Must.Watch.Ep.Again :D What came to mind to me was that I could just EAT.HIM.ALIVE!!! :devil:

I spent the entire episode drooling over him. :p

Whew, I feel better now. Back to your reguarly scheduled programming. ;)

Hey y'all *waves* I've missed you guys :( . Just as much as I missed D/L this week :mad: :mad: (again!!!)

Moriel21 said:
...Linds catches Danny in the hallway and tells him she is going back to Montana for a few weeks to tie up loose ends and figure things out...and he tells her that however long she's gone he'll be right here waiting! And then a few weeks later (in the season finale) Danny gets a phone call from Linds saying she needs a ride home from the airport and we see him drop everything and go to get her and then we see him waiting by the gate and she comes through and we get this awesome searching look and then she drops her bags and he wraps her in his arms as she starts to cry (in relief at having things finally done!) and then they get in the car and then the next thing we see is them pulling up to Linds' apartment and him walking her to her door, and then he pauses for a second like he wants to say something but then stops himself and he starts to say "Well I better go and let you..." and she puts her hand on his arm and gives him "that" look and says with a soft smile on her face, "You're not going anywhere." And then she opens her apartment door and leads him in...and the door shuts behind them...and the end credits flash!
:D :D
Wow, Mo, if that or something like that would actually happen TPTB would really make up for all the 'grieve' they're giving us right now. :lol:

As for "Heroes" I have to agree with Vexus. Especially since he started by telling the whole "I'm way out of your league" story. He was definitely trying to convince her that there never was anything but friendship between him and Aiden.

And as a lot of you have already mentioned. Danny did look HOT :D this week. Keeping Lindsay away from him was probably a wise thing; this show has to stick to it's rating. ;)

*Mel snatches whipped cream and chocolate sauce and locks herself in with Mac* haha, I beat you Lynn lol

yum re the squatting pic...too bad it wasn't a rear shot lolol :D

Thanks for the spoilers, I shall wait and hope you're right :)

I just got back from the mall.and while I was there I saw this GIGANTIC poster of Gary Sinise as a model for a watch company....i took pictures :D haha

Back OT,
Also while I was at the mall I heard this lady talking on her phone, and she said "Danny. It's Lindsay! hey, how are you?" and this same lady also had a tshirt on that said MONTANA. It was so weird, but it actually happened.

Now I need some D/L. *runs off to watch episodes from season 2*

Especially since he started by telling the whole "I'm way out of your league" story. He was definitely trying to convince her that there never was anything but friendship between him and Aiden.
Oh my God-- so true. I can't believe I never saw that... but then again (sorry), but I was never a fan of Aiden (RIP).

*Mel snatches whipped cream and chocolate sauce and locks herself in with Mac*
*Delia does the same, but with Danny.*

...Linds catches Danny in the hallway and tells him she is going back to Montana for a few weeks to tie up loose ends and figure things out...and he tells her that however long she's gone he'll be right here waiting! And then a few weeks later (in the season finale) Danny gets a phone call from Linds saying she needs a ride home from the airport and we see him drop everything and go to get her and then we see him waiting by the gate and she comes through and we get this awesome searching look and then she drops her bags and he wraps her in his arms as she starts to cry (in relief at having things finally done!) and then they get in the car and then the next thing we see is them pulling up to Linds' apartment and him walking her to her door, and then he pauses for a second like he wants to say something but then stops himself and he starts to say "Well I better go and let you..." and she puts her hand on his arm and gives him "that" look and says with a soft smile on her face, "You're not going anywhere." And then she opens her apartment door and leads him in...and the door shuts behind them...and the end credits flash!
Oh my God... that's gotta be the sweetest thing ever! If only you were the writer for NY... then I'll be satisfied!

I imagined something like this though: Lindsay's goes to Montana and then a few weeks later, Mac receives a call from Lindsay saying she's back in New York. Of course, the oh-so-scheming guy he is-- Mac tells Danny as he suspects (like the rest of the team) Danny has a "thing" with Lindsay. Danny nods and then asks, "When is she back?". Just then, the door of the lab swings open and in walks Lindsay! "I'm here already." She greets everyone and then walks up to Danny with a serious expression... Danny looks worried, but then when he sees Lindsay break into a smile-- he wraps his arms around her and kisses her.

Flack then turns to Stella. "Told ya."
and Stella reluctantly gives him $20 and groans to everyone's laughter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back