Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hello my shippers, how are you guys tonight?

Curious as to how this "big secret" will be played out. I mean, you saw how much "screen time" she got in "Consequences". I'm either thinking she will have limited screen time because of her pregnancy, or that she will have the whole episode to herself. I'm hoping for the latter of the two.

*Does anybody have any Chex Mix? I'm wanting something different to snack on tonight. :)

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm eating alot of Cocopops these days... but I'm eating a Glazed Chocolate Krispy Kreme right now. Yum. :)

3. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

:lol: LOL :lol: kissme that would be the funniest ending of an episode ever. Just havin' them kiss each other in the middle of the lab with everyone present :eek:. No secrets anymore. That would be so nice :).
    I think the both of you should be hired right away. Even good ol' Pam seems to have lost her D/L muse, judging by the last ep :(.

The only excuse I hope she has is that she's too busy writing the whole Lindsay's secret-Lindsay's absence-Lindsay's return-story. And while looking for inspiration I think it will be wise if she checked out this thread every now and then ;) . *waves hi to Pam

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I've got a small surprise for all you DL lovers!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/Kit4na/CSINY.jpg

It isn't my greatest creation but .. =)

I'm also very curious about what the whole Lindsay drama story is going to be. Probably something a long the lines of she had a boyfriend, he abused her etc..

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Cute picture. Quote from TV Guide: Carmine said,
    "I think people like Danny and Lindsay together because it's the dynamics of a city boy falling for a country girl. It's sort of sweet". :D Yep... it's sweet.

I hope not... but she's pretty solid when it comes to D/L! She'll MAKE something happen!!

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Pam loves our ship. There was a scene in the original script I believe. They might have gone back and just evaluated whether they or not they should have put D/L together or not. I believe they are holding off on D/L because they want to focus on other things before Anna has her baby. But of course, after that---D/L will come back with a vengeance. ;)

Which issue is that from? Gosh, I love that quote! The dynamics to their relationship are definitely a drawing card. The way that Carmine and Anna play the 'city boy' and 'country girl' thing also make their relationship wonderful to watch on screen. :)

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

The issue is from Hottest Guys on CSI believe... no idea what week... I'll find out for ya mom. I remember reading that in that issue and squeeing like a crazy fan girl for about three hours, possibly longer. It was fantastic!

I'm really really hoping for some DL here soon... either this or next week, preferably this week, it;s much closer!

8. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I scanned the page of the TV Guide: here
    Enjoy :)
    If it's too small then tell me and I'll make it bigger...

9. dutch_treat

Hey, thanks darx I've heard people mention this interview so often but never had a change to actually see it (Read: I was too lazy to go through a zillion threads to find it :eek: ) Loved it!! :D

I wonder if Carmine's retro aviator shades are the same ones he's wearing on this week's ep that make Danny look sooo hot ;).

And according to Mr. Zuiker D/L will have something interesting happen in the first four ep's of this season. Well that did happen, so I think it's time for a new interview with both men *raises hand to volunteer.

And if Mr. Zuiker can't make it that's okay, but then Carmine will definitely not be "riding solo" :devil: :devil:

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

found this pic! looks like were gonna get something in eppy 9 (I believe that's this weeeek!!Sa-weet

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Ok I don't know why I didn't post this spoiler sooner....hmm actually I may have..but i'll do it again because the episode is this week...
    We might hopefully get some close proximety(sp?) between Danny and Lindsay this week. From what I know Lindsay is on one side of the room processing, Danny is on the other, and then Dany walks over to Lindsay to see what she is looking at. And then she turns to him. I don't know how close they are standing to one another though....

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

awesome stuff! thanks for posting!
    So I'm excited for this week now-- it better live up to what we're being given here. I've had enough of the non-DLness... I'ts been murder. Like Shayne Casey type murder... :lol:

13. dutch_treat

Rad[/b]]Yeah, that is definitely the one we're gonna see this wednesday - You've made me (and a lot more it think ;)) really happy. They will at least be in a scene together. Hopefully more and perhaps even working the same case.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies!! :D **Mo pops in happily...passing out the requested Chex Mix along with M&M's and leftover candy corn...what it's still good!!** I missed y'all...I know I was only gone a day, but it felt so much longer! :lol:
    Lol, Modie yay for posting! :D Danny was SOOO hot in this ep! Seriously just wanted to eat him up...so...freaking...hot!! :devil: Can ya blame us for always stealing him? ;) **Mo snuggles Danny happily!** Besides hon, you've got Flackie anyway! :D
    Awww thanks hon! :lol: Yeah I think that would be my dream job...can you imagine...although the whole show would be one big ship-fest! ;) Not that we'd complain! :D
    Awww I wouldn't say Pam's lost her muse, she's gonna have to make it up to us...but she's still good in my book! :D But I'd be all for us being staff writers...what do ya say kissme? You on board? :lol:

Aud! Hi Fluffy Twin!! **Mo tackles and huggles her buddy!!** How's it goin'?
    It will or we'll got and get it and make them put it in there won't we hon! I'm not a violent person I swear...but when someone messes with my beloved ship...well they better be ready to face the consequences! :p
    I totally agree hon! It's those dynamics playing off eachother that make their already amazing chemistry that much better! I LOVE it! :D By the way hon, that quote is from the same article we got our current thread title from! :lol:

Rad Hi Hon! :D Yay for the spoiler pic...wohoo! :D :D
    Yeah, we finally at least have them in the same room together this week! :D Whether we get some dialogue or anything is still to be determined...but our odds just drastically increased since they're in the same space! :lol: So yay for that I say....for sure!! ;) **Fingers are crossed we get a little talking!**

15. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I've been rewatching episodes from season 2, and now that i'm looking for tiny little things that have to do with D/L(well atleast more than i did before)..I'm finding a whole lot more. I mean, in EVERY episode that I've watched this weekend (which is like 5....:D) Danny always checks Lindsay out--head to toe-- every time she isn't looking. He did it three times in City of the Dolls.

Oh yes. We'll definetly get some dialogue this week. Unless the spoilers I've seen are cut...the no. But I've read two scenes where they do talk so far, and i doubt that both the scenes will be cut..so things are looking up :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.