Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: :devil: and if she doesn't, I WILL! :lol: Lindsay and Danny are so perfect together... I just wanna scream, "KISS HER ALREADY!" whenever I see them onscreen!

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I loved the moment last night when he was talking to the guy about his missing wife. And how he mention the long and late hours she worked. Danny had this look like I hope that doesn't happen to us. ;)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Good morning shippy buddies! :D **Mo whips out her bullhorn and the picketing supplies Aud provided...** "Okay let's line up right here on CBS's sidewalk...now everyone grab you're signs...okay now repeat after me...Don't be mean, give D/L a scene! Deny our ship, we'll give you lip!...keep going y'all, we can win this! :D

Yeeeeaaaahhhh! :lol: I'm a dork, but hey Aud likes the idea right Fluffy Twin?! :D

Yup it is my friend...I just get nervous sometimes when they hold out on us like they have been lately! :p
    Lol! :lol: Hi Rad hon! :D **huggles back!**
    Aud that is awesome my friend! :D **Hugs to you!** That fits our ship perfectly, I love it! :D
    In my dreams...Linds catches Danny in the hallway and tells him she is going back to Montana for a few weeks to tie up loose ends and figure things out...and he tells her that however long she's gone he'll be right here waiting! (This would account for Anna leaving due to pregnancy and give us our "mid-season" loveliness!) And then a few weeks later (in the season finale) Danny gets a phone call from Linds saying she needs a ride home from the airport and we see him drop everything and go to get her and then we see him waiting by the gate and she comes through and we get this awesome searching look and then she drops her bags and he wraps her in his arms as she starts to cry (in relief at having things finally done!) and then they get in the car and then the next thing we see is them pulling up to Linds' apartment and him walking her to her door, and then he pauses for a second like he wants to say something but then stops himself and he starts to say "Well I better go and let you..." and she puts her hand on his arm and gives him "that" look and says with a soft smile on her face, "You're not going anywhere." And then she opens her apartment door and leads him in...and the door shuts behind them...and the end credits flash!
    Now if that happened, I would be a happy shipper, indeed!!
    :D :D

Back to work...oh I haven't watched our episode yet...but that fact that we didn't get any D/L ...yeah I'll start ranting...so I'm ignoring that right now! :p

4. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Oh my gosh! I feel so behind on everything! Stupid Schedule!

She gets bit by a snake?! That would hurt. Anyway, I hope Danny will be there for her and freak out about it...even if Hawkes is the one to take her to the hospital. Which episode will that be?

She's gonna be gone for a few episodes? That kinda sucks. Oh well, I'm glad it's because of her baby and not because of something else. :lol: I wonder how that will play into the storyline!

Mo I love your banner! That is so adorable!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Smi!!! **Mo giggles and tackles Smi!** Hi honey, you're here! Yay! :D :lol:

Awww thanks hon, yeah I had fun making my banner! I had another MC one before that was inspired by Aud and then I made this one and I keep thinking I should make a new one, but I just love this one soooo much! Heehee! :lol:
    yeah I know huh, poor Linds getting bitten by a cobra...seriously who keeps a cobra in a car?! :eek: Hello! Lol! :lol: Anyway...that happens on the Nov. 22nd ep, so not next week but the week after...and yeah I hope we get at least one Danny concerned and checking on her all sweet like scene! :D We better dang it!!!
    I think this has been said a bunch of times already...but I don't care, lol! :lol: I'm guessing they will have her go back to Montana for a few weeks to resolve old issues...maybe an old case gets reopened back home that she was lead investigator on and so she has to go back for a few weeks to help with that! (Oh I like that! That's totally plausible, I'd actually buy that as a reason! :D ) and if she does go home I sure as heck want Danny totally missing her and mentioning her and either dropping her off at the airport or picking her up or both!! :D

6. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

hmm I have a question..
    I'm not sure if this was discussed when the episode originaly aired, but at the end of Heroes, when the team is in the bar and Danny is telling them about Aiden, when he says "I think you're cute" he looks directly at Lindsay. Do you thik that was intentional or he just happened to look that way...because for the "your not in my league" comment he looked away....

I think that the "big scene" we are supposed to have midseason could be something like a spontaneous kiss. Like Lindsay goes up to Danny in the hall of the lab and goes "Danny, I have to go back to Montana for some time. I'll be back. I just wanted to let you know.." Then she kisses him, turns away, and leaves. He is there dumbstruck for a moment, then goes and follows her... Thats as far as I've gotten on this though :D

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I love that scenario darx very cool! I'm gonna stick with that- VERY ANGSTY!!!

And as for the "Heroes" thing. It could've been a foreshadoing thing... it probably was something of that nature- you know how TPTB love to play with our oh-so-vulnaerable DL Minds... :rolleyes:

I was very upset there wasn't any DL last night .. I wanted to throw something at the TV... :mad: Lindsay wasn't even in it last night. At least she was in it though.. *sigh* I want my DL soooo bad--- with all of this non-DLness, you know they're bulding us up for something spectacular!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh my dear darx, lol...you gotta know that when you ask that question of shippers that our automatic reaction is gonna be "OF COURSE it was intentional!" :lol: :lol: I do think it was an intentional look on his part though...kinda like a sly compliment in the middle of a story! ;) Smooth Messer very smooth! :D :lol:

I like that scenario too hon...I would LOVE to see that, even though it is angsty-ish...it's got enough fluff to keep me plenty happy for quite a while! :D

They sure better be Rad hon...cuz if they don't deliver soon...well let's just say, they'll have some REALLY pissed off :mad: shippers on their hands and everyone knows that is SO not a good thing! :mad: :p

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Last night's episode was alright for me. And it had nothing to do with the lack of d/l (which i didn't like, by the way!). The episode had too many things jumbled together.

And to talk about "Heroes". I think he did that to Lindsay to let her know that him and Aiden had nothing going on.

I still have faith that the writers will get their act together and give us a d/l scene that we deserve.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay so I taped my Wed. night shows and just watched them this morning and I watch Bones as well as CSI:NY...and I just gotta say real quick (those of you who also watch Bones know what I'm talking about here!)...wouldn't it be AWESOME if we got D/L to go undercover as a married couple like that! Lol...Danny and Linds draped all over eachother trying to look married :devil: (not that they'd have to work hard at that! Heehee! ;) :lol: )

Okay on to our eppy, this is my running commentary, hopefully I don't repeat too much of what has been said already: :D

How did the security guard not hear the clearly louder than paintball gun shots when the vic was killed?

OMG Danny is hot in that jacket and glasses...dear lord!! I want him...NOW!! :devil: :devil: I know the reason there was no D/L.....there was no D/L because there was no way Linds would have been able to keep her hands off him for even a second...he looked that good!! :devil: **Mo drools!!**

I like seeing the "grunt" work by Flack...makes the show more realistic to me!

The paintballer Stel and Danny talked to who is he? He looks SOOOO familair!! What's he from?

Yay there's Linds...awww hey honey! :D She looks cute...a little tired, but cute! And I like her hair up like that...messy but beautiful! :lol:

A bear trap in the middle of an alley in New York City...seriously?! :confused:

Danny running...oh lord, I LOVE this guy! :devil: WOW....and I love how he is so protective! What a good guy, no wonder Linds loves him!!

"How did a piece of the moon end up in an alley?" best quote, lol and the look on Danny's face....like a 5 yo in a candy shop!! **Awwwwww!!**

The "MIA" woman scene with Linds, Stel and Adam...that was supposed to be our D/L scene with STel wasn't it?! It was, I know it! :( Man! They covered it okay with Adam saying Danny'd just left...but still I would rather have had Danny in that scene with Linds (DUH!) and him saying "Alright I'm off to talk to the husband...I'll call you when I find something..." That would have made my week...and it would have been like 30 seconds...seriously why did they not keep that scene in there, DANG IT!! :mad:

Omg alien woman is insane!! Lol :lol:....hysterical but wow...and she doesn't look old enough to be out of college let alone be a geologist...come on now!

Random question that may seem completely dumb but Mac's great "disrespecting the badge we wear" speech got me thinking...so for anyone who knows...do CSI's have to go thru all the Police Academy stuff too? I mean they are cops, but just cops who work in the lab, is that right?

Oh wow...I love Reed...he is so adorable! And that scene with him and Mac...how heartbreaking was that...I seriously got a tear in my eye after that.

Nice ending sequence, classic CSI...loved that!

Okay now that this is freakishly long here...I gotta say I actually really enjoyed this ep...I was prepared to hate it, cuz of the complete lack of D/L and barely any Linds...but I actually enjoyed it! (It could only have been made better by more Linds and at least a squidge of D/L...but still...)

So yeah...that's what I say! Now I say...GIVE US SOME D/L DANG IT!!!! :mad:

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I just realized...when Anna has her baby, there could possibley be pictures of Anna with her baby and the rest of the cast..that would mean maybe a picture of Carmine,Anna, and the baby...and that would be like amazing! The M&M baby! haha

Anway....does anyone know if there will be and D/L in next weeks episode....I lost my spoilers :(

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

wow MO!!! you can certainly make a girl jealous!! hehe i soo wanna see the episode :( for now i shall have to jus stick with the screen caps :( lol and i must say.. the squatting pic.. omg! lol
    and i cant believe there was hardly any lindsay!!! :eek: :( so not fair!!

Darx hey, well i saw the promo for next weeks epi, but they didnt show any danny OR linds :( soo not on! lol what are they tryin to do to us here?!!!!
    awwww M&M baby!!! so cute!! :D

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Ohhhh excellent point darx! That'd be SO fun! Awww I would love to see M&M baby pics! Lol...yay! :D
    Ummm I don't know if we have any specific D/L spoilers for next week....although I did get the new TV Guide and there's a pic of Linds in there and the caption for the pic is "CSI:NY's Anna Belknap is thrown a curve" So...what exactly that means I'm not sure!! :confused: :D

Chell! Hey hon!! :D OMG! I love that pic of yours...Danny squatting...how seriously HOT is he?!!! :devil: WOW!! :devil: Can I have him now...please!! :devil:

And they do show Linds briefly...and it looks like she's out in the field too...so that's cool! Hopefully we'll get some D/L! Hopefully, oh please, oh please!! :D

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

At least we know that there will be some conversation between them in this episode...I was just on Shane's photo gallery, and there are promo stills of the episode, and in one of them Lindsay, Danny, and Mac are standing together....soooo hopefully its more than one scene :)

eta: wrong episode name

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

darx YAY for that spoiler! :D **Mo does a happy dance!!** Hopefully it will be like you said if not more...do you have the link for the site where you found the pics? And by the way, I LOVE your icon...that's so purty!! :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.