Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

basically what Auda is saying is Angst=love, whether she wants to admit it or not... :devil: we all know you love that angst Auda, don't deny it...

I agree... runs off to get Danny and Linds

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I agree, it's time to send the loving couple back to the broom closet.

Regarding the Promo:

This episode may not be as bad as we think it is. Like you guys said, sometimes the networks splice scenes together and make up a whole new scene. They know what their doing. They want to see us talk, they want to see us debate on the "What if?" and the "How" and "Why?".

3. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

all I can say is, the only thing that kinda makes me hang onto hope (besides the fact that I'm a total optimist about everything) is that we were told in an interview with Zuiker (I think..? correct me if I'm wrong please)..

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

That something is supposed to happen mid-season. Now, whether or not its going to be a good "something", we dont know, but something is supposed to happen, its the only thing I hang onto, its the "well... maybe..." kinda factor.

Plus, like vexus said, networks purposely cut things together in order to create a quality promo that fits into a designated time slot... WEDNESDAY NEEDS TO GET ITS booty here already!!

:)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello, Hello, Hello!! **Mo rushes into the thread waving at all her shippy pals and tossing chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce, and m&m's out as she runs! :lol:** Oh my dear lovelies I missed you all so much today, lol! :D I felt like I was in D/L withdrawals! :lol:

Aud Hi Fluffy Twin! **hugs to you!!** So we need some fluffing up and smiling from our worried shippers huh... **Mo high fives Aud and pulls out her water gun and arsenal of pies to " cheer " everyone up :D!!** :D Oh and I TOTALLY agree hon, we need to put our lovely couple back in their closet to work out their issues! :devil:
    **Mo runs off with Rad to gather Danny and Linds and shove them in the closet!**

And pssstt Rad nah, Aud ain't angsty hon! ;) We just realize angst leads to even better fluff! :D

Okay all y'all who are worried....first of all my lovely Aud is totally correct, think about all our lovely D/L moments...have we ever been really disappointed? We have had fabulous moment after fabulous moment, culminating thus far in our FABULOUS embrace last week! :D Don't get discouraged now y'all...our ship hasn't let us down thus far and I really don't think it will now! :D

Vex that's totally what I'm saying hon! I say promos are basically spliced together to make the most controversial clips they can make so that everyone will get all up in arms and excited about the new ep and will not miss it for the world! And that's totally what this has done! :D
    Lol, Rulz! You crack me up and yeah hon, that is SOOO true! :D

**Mo sneaks up on chell and plops a big pie on her head and runs off giggling!**

P.s. Okay y'all...those of you who haven't checked out our D/L soundtrack thread you totally should...but especially now cuz I found a perfect song to cheer us up about our ep on Wed! It's called "Love Will Always Win!" and the lyrics are great...check it out! :D
    D/L soundtrack thread

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Mo you and her have got to stop denying it... agnst is best, I mean c'mon, it leads up to all that fluff you love! :lol: pies Mo in face Alright, let's go get Danny and Linds... you can have Danny, he'll be harder to get to coroporate.. :lol:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I get to get Danny?!!! YAY!! Thanks Rad! You're awesome! :D **Mo jumps up and down, giggling like a dork!** Lol, Rad honey...that's something I will deny to the death...heehee, just ask Lynn! ;) I will admit angst has it's good uses...(namely making my beloved fluff that much sweeter!) But fluff is still the best hon...is and always will be! :D
    Right Aud?! :lol:

Pssstt... Rad... **Mo points to Danny and Linds down the hall and whispers...** "You sneak up on Linds and cover her eyes and drag her into the closet...I'll jump Danny.....and..... **Mo drifts off into dreamland at that thought! :devil:**...right I'll jump Danny and get him into the closet too!" :lol:

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

::holds the closet door open for Mo and Rad .:: k gals, once you get them in there, I'm closing it and locking the... ::looks at door to count the deadbolts and locks:: 10 locks on here.. :)

2 days! 2 days! 2 days!! ::jumps up and down, throwing pie back at Mo ::

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo looks around innocently :rolleyes: for a moment as Rad grabs Linds...then Mo sneaks up on Danny and tackles him...and then enjoys that moment for just a minute or two :devil:....then shoves him into the closet with Linds...and jumps back as we slam the door shut and Rulz locks them in! :lol:**

2 days, 2 days...gah...ummm...48 hours and 25 minutes...the anticipation/anxiety is KILLING me! We've gotta come up with something to distract ourselves until Wed. night y'all or I might go insane! :p :lol:

the more I read and the more I think about this...the more I am convinced that Linds stands him up for something simple and not mean at all. Over at D/L Chem...someone (Cyko I think!) found the first scene of the ep and it apparently has Danny arriving at the "cold" crime scene late and he apologizes to Mac saying he "got hung up" and so it was speculated that Linds stood him up already right at the beginning of the ep and that's why he was late to the scene and that Linds just got caught up at work (cuz she's at the scene with Mac when Danny shows up). So yeah all that to say...I'm thinking that her standing him up has a simple easily forgivable reason...something that won't hurt our ship like we're afraid it will! :D

**Mo smooshes pie on Rulz's head...sprays the rest of the thread down with her water gun and runs off to squee until Wed. night! :lol: :lol:**

9. keich

keich CSI Level One

It looks like I've been down in my cave a little too long. We have a new thread already? Woosh. Anyway, yey for the new thread!!

To the newbies, welcome to the wonderful world of M&Ms!

And I know I'm late, but that hug was really cute. ^_^ I particularly loved when Danny looked up when he hugged her, like he's thanking God she's safe.

Anyway, I just dropped by to see how you guys are doing. Finals are coming up. =/

Oh, and I saw the 3x03 promo, and boy, I can't wait. :D

10. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

I really can't wait for 3.03, I watch the trailer again and again LOL I wonder what happend between Lindsay and Danny, I hope its not too bad...

Moriel21 do you have the link from the video?

11. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Hey, I just found out that they put the episodes from this season "On Demand" on my cable network. I will be watching the episode like 5 times.

:)-Jen

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I'm not sure we're allowed to put that actual link here. But you can find that 1.15 min clip over at TV.com.

I'm a lot more positive about the next ep after seeing it.
    *Starts baking nice warm apple pies for y'all*

Is our dynamic duo locked up yet. Or do we have to chase them down the hall with our water guns.
    *Super Soaker is loaded and ready to be fired* :devil:

And it doesn't take much to convince me to use it :lol: :lol:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please guys, I've told you before and now I gotta tell you again.

These are not considered good ON TOPIC posting. I see post after post of basically no discussion whatsoever (not all posts but a good bit of them). You can include things like this only if you have at least 3 lines of ON TOPIC posting. You can discuss the episodes but it has to be MORE posting that the examples I have given.

Do I have to keep dropping in every page or so and remind everybody of this? I don't like it any more than the rest of you do. There are several threads pinned at the top of the Shipper Central forum which clearly state the rules of this forum. Please read them.

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mo, You gotta admit some angst is good. *nods* To much fluff is a bad thing, and to much angst just .. takes the fun away. Gotta have a balance of each.

D/L likes their balance. You got angst followed by fluff in the last episode. Maybe it'll be amix again this upcoming one. a little fluff and then angst. [insert evil laugh here]

D: I want angst.
    L: I want fluff.
    Me: I'm with Danny, gimmie angst.
    Mo: I'm with Lindsay, gimmie fluff.
    D: how about we fight?
    L: Then kiss?
    Me and Mo looks at each other: Good for us. Do it.

Maybe we'll get a hint of a kiss or see a kiss this week?

15. Tusser

Tusser Civilian

Hello there all, I've been a member for a time here but haven't really posted that much, am not much of a talk person but just wanted to drop by and say my cents:
    I've shipped Danny/Lindsay since.. hmm about 2x09 or was it 2x10? I am not sure but anyhow the last episode rocked! I just knew there were something going to happen and it did! :) I can't wait for the next episode like you guys! See ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.