Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynsey Awwww! Yay thanks for the caps hon...those are just so....Awwww! :D And welcome to our lovely thread...we're a fun group here, and we all LOVES D/L!

And yeah I can't wait til Wed...it needs to be Wed NOW!! :D The suspense is killing me...I just want to know what's gonna happen...please! Lol! :D
**Mo looks at her watch....NOW I say! :lol:**

I just had to jump in real quick to recommend this awesome D/L fanfic I just read last night. You must read it. It's called 'Catching Delilah' over at fanfiction.net, written by singingstarryknights, it's a 'Not What it Looks Like' story and it's just so incredibly good. Check it out.

Edited to remove link to M rated fanfic.

supercsi4 Awwww yeah i totally LOVED that lil fan fic!! i read it yesterday and i was like more more more!!!! lol

Moriel Heya huni!!!!! u still looking at ur watch?!

hehe ***Chelle shakes squirty cream can and sprays on to Mo's hair!!***

Lindsay welcome!!! :D those piccies are lush!!! jus makes me wanna start up real player and watch the hug scene again.... **runs off to drool and squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!** :lol:

I jus LOVE danny in that shirt.. How could lindsey have jus walked into that building knowing that poor ickle Danny was soo worried and protective of her?! :(
come to me danny!!! ill comfort you!!!! hehe :devil:

Moriel21 said:
Lynsey Awwww! Yay thanks for the caps hon...those are just so....Awwww! :D And welcome to our lovely thread...we're a fun group here, and we all LOVES D/L!

And yeah I can't wait til Wed...it needs to be Wed NOW!! :D The suspense is killing me...I just want to know what's gonna happen...please! Lol! :D
**Mo looks at her watch....NOW I say! :lol:**
I'm glad you like them! It took me a while to acquire them LOL.
I didn't get to see the preview for the episode, so I'm incredibly anxious about Wednesday. I tried to watch it on the CBS website, however they're still showing the preview for last weeks episode :(
LOL I am so impatient!
I'm really hhoping the writers don't make me frustrated!

oh oh oh .. go to youtube and type in 3.03 promo
its only 18 seconds long.. and its waaaaayyy not enough lol but it will cure ya fix til cbs put a full one up :D

^Lindsay was smart...now I know that leaving Danny isn't fun...but hey, Linds knew...if I go in I'll get a hug...plus it's my duty...I love worried Messer and so does Linds! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Gaby, Lynsey, and SuperCSI, welcome! You have reached M&M Heaven....come join the pie tossing contests and remember we eat a lot here! But we also exercise too---this ship is a big responsibility to keep running! :lol:

I'm lovin' the fics you all are posting....I promise to post the next chapter of my fic soon...I won't leave you all hanging with ending that way... :)

Mo, what will we do before Wednesday? We will have to be positive! Our ship may have rough sailing for a while----but clear waters are ahead....remember our queen, Pam, she said 'something happens mid season.' That's our contract with CSINY, shippers!

So if their is some rough sailing for our ship, do you think that Danny and Lindsay will continue to be professional towards each other or have little tiffs? Sometimes I like little tiffs---they're cute....but I'm still a fluffy!

IHNC wubs me....she was mean to me today...that made this dingy blonde's day!

Chell Lol, I'm always looking at my watch! :lol: Either to count down or hope we have more time left in an ep...lol, either way always looking! :lol: **Mo grins, ducks, and dumps Ben & Jerry's on Chell's head!**

Lynsey I'm afraid it's the writer's job to keep us in suspense! But have no fear it can't last forever! :D We'll know eventually...and it will be GOOD! :D

Aud yeah you should totally post more of your ficcie hon! I loves me D/L ficcies! :D And I agree, Linds knew Danny had her back and she wanted that hug so of course she had to go in! ;) (Ya know plus it was her duty and all that...yadda yadda! :lol: )

Hmmm what will we do til Wed. Aud hmmmm....I say we watch and rewatch our hug...squee together ALOT...read our lovely D/L ficcies and remember like you said, that the fabulous PRODUCER Pam is totally on our side and has promised us D/L something mid-season! :D Anything else you want to add to that to-do list? ;)

Pssst... Aud have I told you I love it that we're both blondes? ;) :lol:

Our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing, our ship is sailing!
**Mo dances off humming "the Love Boat" to herself happily! :lol:**

::runs in room, throwing M&M's, and passing out coffees to everyone:: HEY GALS!!! I missed this place, I havent been in here in a few days.. :( stupid jobs!

Thanks for all the great pictures.. I am so stoked for Wednesday.. ::dances around:: yay!! yay!! yay!!

supercsi4 said:
I just had to jump in real quick to recommend this awesome D/L fanfic I just read last night. You must read it. It's called 'Catching Delilah' over at fanfiction.net, written by singingstarryknights, it's a 'Not What it Looks Like' story and it's just so incredibly good. Check it out.

Edited to remove link to M rated fanfic.

This post was edited to remove a link to an M rated fanfic.

You cannot post links to any fanfic rated over PG-13. I have stated this more than once.

chelliyah said:
oh oh oh .. go to youtube and type in 3.03 promo
its only 18 seconds long.. and its waaaaayyy not enough lol but it will cure ya fix til cbs put a full one up :D
You are now my hero! I had tried looking for it there, but didn't get it.
I am blown away! I didn't realize what Danny said! That's awesome! I'm so excited! I think I've watched it about 6 times now (between commercials lol).
I definitely will not be budging from the couch when it's on on Wednesday!

Hi, I'm new here after lurking for a few months. Maybe someone else has already said this but if you will watch last weeks epi on CBS Innertube in its entirety and let the credits run, you will see the promo for 3.03. Better quality than youtube. Just takes a bit of patience to skip through to the end of part 4 but you can watch the hug and the promo too.

Texaslady said:
Hi, I'm new here after lurking for a few months. Maybe someone else has already said this but if you will watch last weeks epi on CBS Innertube in its entirety and let the credits run, you will see the promo for 3.03. Better quality than youtube. Just takes a bit of patience to skip through to the end of part 4 but you can watch the hug and the promo too.

Thank you for the tip! I had gone to the website to do this on Friday, however, because I'm not in the United States, it won't let me view the episode in Innertube, so youtube will have to do for now :)
Thanks though! I appreciate it!

Haven't been here in a while! How's everybody doing? Still in the clouds over that AWESOME hug I guess...

Thanks SOOO MUCH to stolen-glances.com (I could do that, right?) for posting clips for us here in faraway Asia and will not get to see the episode until January (can you imagine the torture?). The hug was SOOOO WONDERFUL!!!! It was totally worth the wait!

I unfortunately don't know how to make a spoiler box, but I will try to be discreet about my opinion on this week's episode. And all the other episodes for that matter:

We have to remember that as much as we love the show, it's still a TV business where ratings are important. You got two sweeps to think about: the November sweeps and the May sweeps. And then you have to have an amazing season finale that must set up your equally amazing season 4 premier.

So that hug, as awesome as it may be, might take a while to have a pretty good follow up. They would definitely reserve it for the sweeps or even the finale. (How awesome would it be that they kiss in the finale?) I actually think it's a good thing that they didn't just drop it, never talk about it in the next episode. (And also surprised that they do this now. In CSI Vegas, they just completely turn their backs on cliffhangers sometimes).

But some of you guys are right, the fact that there is this hug, and then The Conversation which happens next week, it means that we're just not this small, noisy cult, the CSINY people are actually listening to us. They know we're a significant chunk in their audience. And they wouldn't want to piss us off completely. So let's just see what happens (no matter how frustrating it would be).

Also, if you don't want to be pissed, don't read Kristine Huntley's review of "Not What It Looks Like" on csifiles.com. I'm all for difference of opinion as long as it isn't shoved in my face....

Rulz Hi! :D **tackles her Buddy and then grabs the coffee and m&m's! Yum! :lol:** I know I'm so anxious/excited for Wed...gah it SOOO needs to get here already! :lol:

Rhonda hello our lovely Mod! **waves happily! And tosses her candy! :D** We gotta listen to our lovely mod y'all...she's fabulous and we want to keep her happy! ;)

Lynsey yeah hon, we'll all be glued to our couches come Wed. night to see just how this plays out...!

Texaslady welcome! You'll love it here! :lol:

lindsaymesser hey, how ya doin?! Yeah we're all pretty high on our hug still...seriously y'all how TOTALLY FABULOUS of a hug was that...I mean really, that was such an AWESOME EMBRACE! :D :D :D And yeah I think they'll save at least some of the bigger stuff for the Sweeps weeks...like I would LOVE to see them kiss in the finale...but like we've said our lovely producer Pam has promised us something shippy mid-season...now if that falls on Nov. Sweeps then that's all the better for them! :lol:

**Mo dances and squees happily...our ship is so fantabulous...I just LOVES it!! :lol: :lol:**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back