Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, I loved that scene. It was great; you could just picture Flack in his car on his way to rescue Danny going all ‘Not again’… It must have been like a deja vu for him, after Snow Day. And he certainly looked relieved when he saw Danny standing next to the ambulance.
I’m sure he was worried about Hawkes too, but that had to wait until Flack was convinced that his kinkapoodle was alright. :D

In the last pic Danny looks indeed a little bit disappointed that Flack isn’t going to help him out of the wetsuit rather than picking up the syringe. But Flack did master the situation rather well, seeing that Danny stood there all wet and only in a tank top and that wetsuit… :devil:
He probably wanted to drag him to a more private place, but he overcame the temptation heroically… :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
Haha, they have it down to a science.

Or a choreographed dance.

See? Practice makes perfection! :devil:

304046tp2.jpg

Lorelai said:
304046tp2.jpg

:lol: I love that screencap. Danny is a master at showing off that bottom of his to Flack every chance he gets! Especially during perp chases! :lol:

Now if only somebody will post that screencap where it looks like they're ... *ahem* :devil: :devil: :devil: That one is priceless. I want to give whoever made that screencap a bouquet of ... whatever it is they want. :p

^I love how Flack seems to be concentrating on holding the perp down, but his eyes are obviously wandering to Danny's shapely ass. Yes, Danny knows exactly how to put temptation out there...and how easy it is to distract Flack from what he's supposed to be doing. It's like a game to Danny. Wicked little Kinkapoodle. :lol: Of course, you know Flack gets his revenge at night when they're alone. :lol:

And I love the cap of Flack turning his head to look back at Danny in "The Deep." He doesn't have to twist his head to the side to talk to Danny--he didn't do it to talk to Mac if I recall correctly. But Flack can't resist getting a glimpse of his Kinkapoodle, even if it is out of the corner of his eye. :lol: :devil:

Kimmychu said:
:lol: Well, Flack did make it up to Hawkes afterwards with that big grin. I've never seen Flack grin that big and happy before. (Except at Danny, maybe, but then again his smiles and grins at Danny have been more of the, "I wanna @$#% the @#$% outta you so bad, babe," variety.) He must have been more freaked out about things than he let on, probably imagining the whole time that it was Danny who'd been in trouble instead.

Yeah, I loved Flack's relieved and goofy grin. The guy was probably thinking he was going to have to behave himself again around Danny and be gentle. He probably assumed he was in for a few weeks of "handle the Kinkapoodle with care." He was clearly relieved when he saw that wasn't going to be the case, and that Hawkes was okay.

Awwwww, that would be nice to see, actually. Can you imagine them walking hand in hand in public with all those cops and EMTs around, though? :lol: Guess it goes to show how unabashed Flack can be about his feelings when he lets his guard down.

How cute would that have been??? :D :D :D Flack is pretty unabashed when it comes to Danny in danger or upset. He was pretty obviously in love with Danny in that diner in On the Job, and in "Trapped" he was asking Danny if he was okay and looking him over right in front of Stella. And then in RSRD? The way he looked at Danny as he said, "We're not going anywhere." ??? Even Mac had to see that he was head over heels for Danny, which is of course why he left him there to take care of Danny in the first place. ;)

Now that I think real hard about it ... it's true! :D Flack is about the one person who has been consistently there for Danny every time something bad went down for Danny. I would like to see that loyalty returned by Danny soon. What happened in Charge of this Post, I'll close an eye to Danny's actions at the end and give him a chance to redeem himself for his lack of concern. :p

I would too, but like I've said before, I think Flack thrives on being the strong one in his relationship with Danny. He looks at Danny as someone he needs to protect and take care of...not quite an equal, at least not in strength (emotional or physical). So I think it would take Danny really having to make an effort for Flack to confide in him or lean on him. I'd like to see Danny make that effort, but I think he'd be easily hurt if it seemed like Flack was dismissing him.

csiny40270oa2.jpg

:lol: Especially Danny! He looks sorta disappointed that Flack didn't help him remove his wetsuit.

Danny: *thinking* Oh man, is he actually gonna do it to me here? Oh man, oh man, he's goin' down on his knees, there are other people here! But I wanna take off the wetsuit now, c'mon, Don, help me out here - oh, he just wanted to look at the syringe. Damn tease. I'm gonna getcha for that later.

:lol: It's the placement of his hands that really make the picture. :devil: Danny, control yourself, you're in public!

It's kind of cute--he looks like he's getting ready for Flack to strip him down. Danny just expects Flack to do everything for him, it seems! :lol: :lol: :lol: Spoiled Kinkapoodle. :lol:

This cap, Kimmy?

CSICAPSRAINFlackandDanny.jpg

Boys who tackle perps together, stay together. :p

Or just have delicious hot man sexuals together. :devil:

You're definitely right about Danny being a "magnet for trouble", chaos. :lol: He's lucky he has his own personal knight in shining armor, isn't he? ;)

ETA:

Top41 said:
Yeah, I loved Flack's relieved and goofy grin. The guy was probably thinking he was going to have to behave himself again around Danny and be gentle. He probably assumed he was in for a few weeks of "handle the Kinkapoodle with care."
:lol: Poor Don, having to take it easy on a regular basis--I don't think the man likes having to rein in his, ah, animalistic urges. :devil:

Danny: *thinking* Oh man, is he actually gonna do it to me here? Oh man, oh man, he's goin' down on his knees, there are other people here! But I wanna take off the wetsuit now, c'mon, Don, help me out here - oh, he just wanted to look at the syringe. Damn tease. I'm gonna getcha for that later.

Imagine if that wetsuit is one of those skin tight ones. I wonder how ^those^ thoughts will affect Danny. Or how it will show.... :devil:

Flack's sooo good in those takedowns that he doesn't have to look at the perp to cuff him. Multitasking -- doing his job and having an eyeful to get him through the day.

Faylinn said:
This cap, Kimmy?

CSICAPSRAINFlackandDanny.jpg

I think the one she meant is the one from "Hung Out to Dry" just as Danny tackles Shane. Flack is behind him and it looks like Flack is *ahem* going to town on his Kinkapoodle on the job. :lol: :devil:

But this is a good cap, too. Who exactly is Flack going to use those cuffs on--the perp or Danny? :devil: ;)

You're definitely right about Danny being a "magnet for trouble", chaos. :lol: He's lucky he has his own personal knight in shining armor, isn't he? ;)

Flack almost has a sixth sense for Danny being in danger or upset. Danny was getting pretty upset in "The Deep" when Mac was getting rough with the terrorist suspect, but it was clear that Danny didn't know what to do. Kimmy has a cap in her review of him pacing, clearly agitated and at a loss. And who comes in to save the day? Flack. :D Rather than upsetting Danny by yelling at Mac or heightening the tension in some way, he pulls Mac out of there and gets him out of the situation--and out of the room his Kinkapoodle is in. Damn, Flack is good! Danny really does have his own personal knight in shining armor. :D

ETA:

Top41 said:

:lol: Poor Don, having to take it easy on a regular basis--I don't think the man likes having to rein in his, ah, animalistic urges. :devil:

I don't think Flack is very good at that either, so life is better if Danny's not hurt, either physically or emotionally. ;)

I think the one she meant is the one from "Hung Out to Dry" just as Danny tackles Shane. Flack is behind him and it looks like Flack is *ahem* going to town on his Kinkapoodle on the job.

:confused: This 2?

Flack almost has a sixth sense for Danny being in danger or upset. Danny was getting pretty upset in "The Deep" when Mac was getting rough with the terrorist suspect, but it was clear that Danny didn't know what to do. Kimmy has a cap in her review of him pacing, clearly agitated and at a loss. And who comes in to save the day? Flack. Rather than upsetting Danny by yelling at Mac or heightening the tension in some way, he pulls Mac out of there and gets him out of the situation--and out of the room his Kinkapoodle is in. Damn, Flack is good! Danny really does have his own personal knight in shining armor.
LOL, yeah -- it's like Flack is always watching his back (literally). Haha, with a backside like that! :devil:

Anyhoo, how sweet would that be if Flack took Danny aside while Mac had his way with the perp haha. Flack's the calm one. And Danny's the storm.

Yep, Lorelai--it's the second one. :devil: Looks like the chase got the boys all excited and Flack couldn't wait until they got home to ride the Kinkapoodle express. :devil: ;)

Much as I would have loved to see Flack pull Danny out of that room and hold him, I thought it actually showed how well Flack knows how to handle Danny. Removing Danny from the situation wouldn't solve anything, but getting Mac out of there made Danny feel safe again because Mac wasn't possibly risking his career by throttling a suspect. And Flack knew that--Mac was the one he had to redirect. Danny shut the door quickly after Flack got Mac out of there--it was seamless teamwork by the boys, and shows just how harmoniously they work together. And, Flack got to save his Kinkapoodle once again. :) No doubt he got kisses and more that night for his troubles. ;) :D

Lorelai said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's the one! I use it in my main animated icon for my CSI:NY livejournal. I honestly do not know who made the original screencap, but whoever it is, he or she has my eternal thanks. :devil:

Look at Flack's face! And Danny's! And how perfectly Flack is positioned behind the guy! :lol: There can be no better D/F screencap.

Well. Until they do the horizontal tango on screen. Then we'll have tons of screencaps to drool over, won't we? ;) :devil: :p

I really wanna talk about spoilers for a particular mid-season four episode. Fay found a great link between Danny and Flack for it! Should I talk about it in a spoiler box anyway?

I really wanna talk about spoilers for a particular mid-season four episode. Fay found a great link between Danny and Flack for it! Should I talk about it in a spoiler box anyway?

I'm a spoiler junkie so, I'm good with or without the box.

I think most of us in here are spoiled, but it's highly likely, based on the number of views, that lots of people come in here (even if they don't post) and they might be going spoiler free. So I think it's only fair to use spoiler boxes, to ensure that we don't accidentally upset anyone... :)

This episode is going to be a complete emotional Danny fest! And even if Danny and Flack aren't working on the same case, you can be guaranteed that Flack will be comforting and supporting Danny afterwards (even if we don't get to see it on screen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back